DrGreenthumb Iranian G13 outdoor

• Thread starter Sherwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

greenjoe,

Sorry for my lack of patience
Any one who has been on these forums for 10 yrs or more knows that i am not who you are insinuating

i have attempted to help all the way

but its whining newbies like you who blame everything and everyone but them selves that has finally
made me make my decision to not help any one anymore.

when you have plant problems look inward not out ward
that is my last advice

i truly hope things work out for you but you were the last straw as far as i'm concerned

good bye
sorry..i should have more respect for sherwoods thread

let the grow continue

greenjoe

greenjoe

My Doc's G-13's don't look anything like these do. Mine have bigger wider fan leaves. mine also have weird stalk and stems. They are fatter and quite smooth
Only been in 12/12 for about two weeks now

mine just started budding.5-6 days ago...they are in pots

The Hippy

The Hippy

Mine are in 3.5 gal pots in pro-mix. they seem very healthy but don't look the same. I only have two but they both look the same so far

greenjoe

greenjoe

I have no answer for that 1....hey as long as they grow...and flower and smoke good......to me they look like they are going to be bushy buds

B

banknchips

Hey Greenjoe I'm pretty intrested in that timewarp you got going also. I really considedring that strain for next year.

S

swisscheese

Iranian G13 has a weird flavor and the buds were kind of airy when I had it. I hope yours turns out better.

greenjoe

greenjoe

here are most of mine....hail storm took 3 ...they don't have a smell..and they are getting resinous buds are hard....as northone stated ..not ready yet...i think another 2 weeks or more for some of them

>bankchips.....taken out by hail and wind...bummer because i heard nothing but good things about it

Edit...pic 2 and 3 are the same

DSC02815
DSC02816
DSC02817
DSC02818
DSC02819
DSC02820
DSC02821
DSC02822
B

budbrothers

those are some healthy lookin bitches man. good shit. i think i want to try to grow that shit indoors maybe next cycle or 2. how is the yeild on indoor vertical? does anyone kno. i plan on under current systems.

Sherwood

Sherwood

Well, I have 8 of these babies budding now and two are showing trichs today. The buds I have are getting big, looking very Indica like on a few and very simlar to the ones posted above. Mine however are showing a bit of purple in the white hairs, I love that, but it might be a deficiency. Pics comming...

greenjoe

greenjoe

iranian g13

Yes.1 of mine also...............last night i was putting them in the shed and 1 plant, during the day,its pistils turned a pinkish color...i will get a pic in a hr........it does look nice

greenjoe

greenjoe

well they looked more pinkish after sitting in the sun for 8hrs...

DSC02823
DSC02824
DSC02825
greenjoe

greenjoe

So the ones with more white pistils are leaning more towards the g13 genetics, and the purple reddish ones are more iranian...is this correct? as i have no idea!

Top Bottom