Dried Untrimmed beautiful array of NUGGETS (Many strains)

• Thread starter LaoGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LaoGrow

Including;

Sweet Hindu Kush
Blue Mekong- Dj Shorts true blueberry X Mekong Haze
Ghani
Banana Og
Shishkaberry
Elvis
Chemdog D
707 Headband
Blackwater

Trim em up and jar 'em =))

Dried untrimmed beautiful array of nuggets many strains
Dried untrimmed beautiful array of nuggets many strains 2
Dried untrimmed beautiful array of nuggets many strains 3
Dried untrimmed beautiful array of nuggets many strains 4
Dried untrimmed beautiful array of nuggets many strains 5
Dried untrimmed beautiful array of nuggets many strains 6
Dried untrimmed beautiful array of nuggets many strains 7
Dried untrimmed beautiful array of nuggets many strains 8
PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Very nice haul...nice work LG.
Must smell just dankity dank in that room!

L

LaoGrow

Very nice haul...nice work LG.
Must smell just dankity dank in that room!

I actually cant stay in there for very long. My vision gets blurry and my nose completely stuffs lol =). DANKKKK. I think my favo is the Blue Mekong. Super potent Sativa, slapping anyone who smokes it in the face in a fit of coughs. Everyone thinks it was indoor, but actually greenhouse. Indica lovers and Sativa lovers both prize the strain for its potency, it almost immediately lulls the smoker into a dreamlike state.

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

I had a feeling it was stankalicious in there.
Hope ya dont wipe yer eyes during trim sessions bro!
That Blue Mekong sounds killer, keep on doing your thang and thanks for the looksee.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Job well done brotha, now thats what i'm shootin for this year

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hehe, let's have fun and try guess the weight...I will say 1 pound n half?

L

LaoGrow

Job well done brotha, now thats what i'm shootin for this year

Lol funny thing is, thats only like two out of the 8 greenhouses. Most of the other gh's were filled with Ghani, but I had two to throw in a lot of fun strains.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
theres 5 pounds in that room. All the nugs are dried and uber dense. Not to mention that there are two pounds on the floor lol.

oops I was far! well done Lao, u nicely loaded.

L

LaoGrow

Heres some mo pics =D Including the nugs that were too small to hang up, arready dried tho

winta

winta

wow thats some serious shit! great job my dude! Blue mekong does sound rockin!

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

damn bro you really know how to decorate a room!! looks like some dank take a rip for me :animbong:

L

LaoGrow

damn bro you really know how to decorate a room!! looks like some dank take a rip for me :animbong:

Most def mah brother, just twisted the classic one gram jay of some blue mekong, i'll take a hit for all da homies ;)

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Great stuff Man....Awesome job...Like the air freshner...

L

LaoGrow

Great stuff Man....Awesome job...Like the air freshner...

lol i put em up before i hung the nuggies........ they didnt work very well hah. The whole house reeeeeeeeeeked wonderfully =). And since my pops taught me how to grow, he didnt mind the stench

M

matkins1234

This is just a tiny portion of what LaoGrow had drying last season, you should've seen the garage. As for smell, lets just put it this way... unbearable, it was so strong that it burned your nostrils and made your eyes water both in the garage and the room. Trimming was no picnic either, incredibly time consuming, but waiting for the nugs to dry before trimming them meant you can instantly reward yourself for a job well done while you work. As far as the pictures go, I just wish you all could have tried everything. The Blue Mekong is honestly the most potent bud i've ever tried. A few people nick named it the "OG Killer" on account of the fact that it was the only bud going around that I can honestly say was more potent than the samples of Swerve's OG's that I was lucky enough to get to try.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I figured they were effect...against that room of dank.

Daahaaam...you got the blues covered. Blue Mekong sound like all the blue I would need...

Take Care Lao.... I'll see ya round the forums.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom