• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
weekly -

cloner - about 2 weeks
IMG 1028

Veg- FullGas for flower next. This plant is a challenge, worth the effort but still the difficulty level is really high.
IMG 1029

Oreoz x Okie - day 1
IMG 1030

Chemdog #4 x Okie - 3 weeks
IMG 1031

IMG 1032

jj

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Man the Oreoz and chemdog are absolutely rolling! Hell yeah!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You know, I actually got some of those 90 degree clips on one of those today. That strain would go crazy in one of your scrogs. It likes to grow outward before it starts to go up. You’ll love it man.

IMG 9065
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
One of the issues that comes to mind running this new heat/stir plate is going to be heat loss. Either on the hot or cold side. I had to think safety on this one as it’s going to be exposed to direct heat source.
Think outside that old box and look at the auto industry for a reasonable substitute. Aluminum starter heat shields. Yep, I think they’ll work
71659592820  7CDA459A 4D84 4E2C A811 39029370F3F3

IMG 1035

IMG 1036

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
One of the issues that comes to mind running this new heat/stir plate is going to be heat loss. Either on the hot or cold side. I had to think safety on this one as it’s going to be exposed to direct heat source.
Think outside that old box and look at the auto industry for a reasonable substitute. Aluminum starter heat shields. Yep, I think they’ll work
View attachment 2043776
View attachment 2043777
View attachment 2043778

jj
I use this to wrap my headers on my drag car, this shit works really good too if that doesn’t work out for you, just a second option. Looks like you have it sorted, good idea.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Seems like I just made a batch of oil but I guess it's been about 3 months since I made some. At a rate of one brownie a night it takes a minute to go through a gallon. This process replaced a prescription sleeping pill. I get far better sleep with this method.

Only had one day off this past weekend so I at least got the flower decarbed and ground. Maybe I'll get to make the oil this weekend. Started off with 5 ounces of the oldest flower in the cabinet. Decarbing stinks, fucking stinks, so I put the little toaster oven in front of the drier which is under negative pressure from the flower chamber that gets scrubbed at the end. This helps a lot but still, decarbing stinks!! I used the wife's oven once. ONCE

Electric coffee grinder, no way these arthritis inflicted fingers could grind that amount of flower at once.

View attachment 1997408
View attachment 1997409
View attachment 1997410

jj
Dude, I feel ya! actually my hands feel it...that twisting on a sticky grinder with 'arthured up' hands drove me to Amazon for a so called 'garlic grinder'

IMG 2894
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Dude, I feel ya! actually my hands feel it...that twisting on a sticky grinder with 'arthured up' hands drove me to Amazon for a so called 'garlic grinder'
Money well spent! I've gradually modified what I try and do with my hands, every now and then I forget and Arthur reminds me I aint a young pup anymore.

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
New addition to the grow, Peanut Butter Breath x Cinderalla Man. Looking forward to this grow as Tengu seeds don't disappoint. Had the tallest one shoot it's tap root straight out the top. Never had any luck turning one arond but so far it's holding. That much enenergy this one will be the mother pheno LOL
IMG 1043

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
New addition to the grow, Peanut Butter Breath x Cinderalla Man. Looking forward to this grow as Tengu seeds don't disappoint. Had the tallest one shoot it's tap root straight out the top. Never had any luck turning one arond but so far it's holding. That much enenergy this one will be the mother pheno LOL
View attachment 2045429

jj
Yeah boy! Your gonna love those for a scrog. I’m gonna pop 2 of these 3, one is the deathstar cross, have you grown either of these yet? If so, what would you suggest I run? I’m having a time picking…..

IMG 9121
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Yeah boy! Your gonna love those for a scrog. I’m gonna pop 2 of these 3, one is the deathstar cross, have you grown either of these yet? If so, what would you suggest I run? I’m having a time picking…..
Not ran those but I've got that DeathStar seed myself. It's getting cracked next

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
One in one out

FullGas makes here return to flower. I just broke up 5 ounces of this line to make my cooking oil with. Will have to change the way I cook with this as the base.
IMG 1045

Marigolds had an almost 4 month run but like all flowers it's time for a change.
IMG 1046

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Dropped a full gas In soak yesterday 😜 I’m stoked to run it.

Top Bottom