Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I guess the whole where are they going to go is the big question for me. I don't have a separate dedicated space where I can raise them. Next year I'm going to get a zippered up outside greenhouse thing and try it then. Meanwhile I can try using my air bubbler on a smaller Dr. Frankenstein scale. If you've included a picture of the pump, I didn't see it, but I'm guessing aquarium style? Appreciate seeing how a real pro does it correctly -- so much to learn on the farm!
You'll figure out a way I'm sure. There is a wealth of knowledge here at the farm. You and I started out the same, a desire to grow. We both came here for info and thanks to some guys showing their crafts we both learned. I've just had a couple more years of practice.

The pump your asking about is the heart and sole of my hydroponic system, Eco172. 5 systems, 1 agitation pump, 1 transfer pump, 2 spares on the shelf. 9 of them currently and with the 1/2" pipe thread outlet it's use's are many. Besides it's a cheap damn pump but lasts for ever.

IMG E0891

jj

sambapati

sambapati

You'll figure out a way I'm sure. There is a wealth of knowledge here at the farm. You and I started out the same, a desire to grow. We both came here for info and thanks to some guys showing their crafts we both learned. I've just had a couple more years of practice.

The pump your asking about is the heart and sole of my hydroponic system, Eco172. 5 systems, 1 agitation pump, 1 transfer pump, 2 spares on the shelf. 9 of them currently and with the 1/2" pipe thread outlet it's use's are many. Besides it's a cheap damn pump but lasts for ever.

View attachment 1248029

jj
Thanks JJ🌲🌲🌲🌲

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Let the cloner run for 30 days and things are getting crowded. And a new cycle is started.

IMG 1021

IMG 1022

IMG 1023

IMG 1024

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Weekly update -

cloner - 14 days cut
IMG 1084

Veg - mothers
IMG 1083

Gorilla Glue - day 1
IMG 1087

Do-si-do - 9 weeks
IMG 1085

IMG 1086

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Wow, nice Do-Si-Do, I plan to run that & Cali Dream next run,Cheers SS
It's sold as a 30% thc strain by ILGM and it was Leafly's strain of the year for '22. I'm skeptical. I've kept the line alive just in case she is a keeper.

jj

The goal was to build a perpetual grow. 3 flower chambers built on top of 4' x 12' frame. For the first several months I used one of the 3 for veg until i could figure out where there was room for a separate veg. The entire dimensions for the room is 7.5' x 15.5'.

Each chamber has a 1k air cooled HID and a 4" fan/filter. Air from the lights is pulled from and dumped back into the detached garage this room is in. The air for the chambers is recirculated from the room all the systems are in. The lung room has gas heat and AC.

View attachment 1209782View attachment 1209783
Great Job On All The Work You Did & Your Plants Looks Amazing & Smell Wonderful :)

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Lost this batch of do-si-do clones. These 2 cuttings came from the lower parts of a mother that had gotten too tall in veg. The Gorilla clones came from the top of it's mother. Either way works you just got to treat them differently when it comes to turning on the light, obviously. Toss them out and make new cuttings.

IMG 1096

IMG 1097

jj

SSgrower

SSgrower

I am still learning to clone & have made two work for me but I've lost a few as well. I enjoy a hobby that you learn from. SS

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Do-si-Do

Harvested at 11 weeks. The dryer was full when these hit 10 weeks and I felt they needed to come down so I had to let them stay. I did turn off their light so they only received indirect light for the last week. That REALLY brought out the color in the bud. My photo skills suck but she turned a nice shade of purple. Buds are smaller but surprisingly there was a large number to hang.

IMG 1101

IMG 1104

IMG 1106

IMG 1107

jj

sambapati

sambapati

It's the teacher and I'm the forever student LOL

jj
I never respected authority until I became a vice principle (Burmese Int School). Never realized what an art good teaching is until I evaluated hundreds of teachers. One question about veg time standard metrics. I passed the 2 month mark this week still plants < 1 foot tall. Wonder what 'teacher' says and thanks vm.

20220617 171531
20220617 171519
20220617 171526
20220612 175855
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I never respected authority until I became a vice principle (Burmese Int School). Never realized what an art good teaching is until I evaluated hundreds of teachers. One question about veg time standard metrics. I passed the 2 month mark this week still plants < 1 foot tall. Wonder what 'teacher' says and thanks vm.
You've got 2 plants that have good color! I switched to hydro about 15 years ago for reasons similar to your pictures. By first impressions I'd say you have built an environment your plants like so what ever might be an issue is most likely going on in the root zone. @SSgrower would be far better resource than myself for your growing method.

jj

sambapati

sambapati

You've got 2 plants that have good color! I switched to hydro about 15 years ago for reasons similar to your pictures. By first impressions I'd say you have built an environment your plants like so what ever might be an issue is most likely going on in the root zone. @SSgrower would be far better resource than myself for your growing method.

jj
TYMV
20220605 173645

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Just shy of 2 months in cure the first crop of Gorilla Glue pheno 6 is sealed up. 6 weeks in veg, 9 weeks in flower and finally 7 weeks in cure. She gave up 22 ounces which is on the high side of an average yield. I did give it a try for the first time, yep, we have a keeper!

IMG 0957

IMG 1120

jj

Top Bottom