Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
It's been a few months, time to make some oil. Eating one brownie at night so I can sleep the oil I make lasts a while. Pressed a little wax and soaked some flower in Everclear. All together it was a 1/2 pound Saturday!

IMG 1516

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Trainwreck - 9 weeks
IMG 1521

Trainwreck - 5 weeks
IMG 1520

Trainwreck - 2+
IMG 1519

Veg - 3 mother lines
IMG 1518

Cloner - 14 days cut, Trainwreck is a very hard genetic line to clone. There's 4 Trainwreck clones out of 12 and they account for 100% of the lost leaves so far.
IMG 1517

IMG 1522

jj

O

OntarioGoldenHash

WOW, I feel so inspired. I am waiting to move before I start on my second grow. Freaking awesome setup and great looking plants you have.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
WOW, I feel so inspired. I am waiting to move before I start on my second grow. Freaking awesome setup and great looking plants you have.
Hello my new friend! There's a lot of good growers hidden in the pages in this forum to help you on your next grow. Thanks for stopping by.

jj

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey bro, check out my new thread today these gals are going good. SS It's my 2nd thread in the Grow Diarys, Your trainwreck is jammin and if I try to clone it I'll get at least 10 cuts, didn't know it was so hard to clone.

Last edited:
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Trainwreck is slow to finish, I went 12 weeks last time I flowered her out and will probably go longer this time. She f'ing stinks, a good scrubber comes in handy.

Trainwreck - 10 weeks. Not a red hair to be found yet.
IMG 1531

Trainwreck - 6 weeks
IMG 1530

Trainwreck - 3+ weeks. This is a single plant
IMG 1532

Veg - 3 mothers
IMG 1529

Cloner - 3 weeks cut. 11 out of 12, 1 Trainwreck hasn't rooted
IMG 1528

IMG 1534

jj

Madmax

Madmax

I think its because its foxtailing bro through heat id say or the light intensity they just keep throwing white hairs out..i got simlilar couple grows back but man it yielded heavy

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I think its because its foxtailing bro through heat id say or the light intensity they just keep throwing white hairs out..i got simlilar couple grows back but man it yielded heavy
Foxtailing, dang that's an annoying word! I've tried to minimize that to some degree. Had all ways ran dual-arc 1K bulbs but the foxtailing got so extreme on some lines I switched 2 of the 3 bulbs to HPS and kept a dual-arc in the center fixture. I like some blue but with todays genetics they just respond to it different. Temps high point is 81 so I'm still thinking lights. About the only other option I see is to put a 600 in for the last part of flower, that whole sentence was hard to type lol.

Good call Madmax! And your exactly right, the weight that comes off these girls is worth a little extra trim

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Weekly update -

Trainwreck - 11 weeks - Considering a split harvest for this crop. If I don't have a minimum of 2 weeks I wouldn't do it but in this case I have about 3 weeks for the next plant goes in.
IMG 1551

Trainwreck - 7 weeks
IMG 1550

Trainwreck - 5 weeks
IMG 1555

Veg -
IMG 1543

Cloner - 24 hour cut
IMG 1542

jj

IMG 1552
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Harvest time since I had the day off. 12 weeks with leaves turning but that foxtailing is still strong. I had thought about a split harvest but it's not in the plans. The plant is finished. Meaning she has stopped uptake of most anything but water. PPM's rose daily even with dilution until it had to be dumped for tap. Here's ya some pics @SSgrower of what this version of Trainwreck looks like.

IMG 1565

IMG 1561

IMG 1563

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
This crop is in the drier. This is the first crop I'm actually a little concerned about the getting it dried down without mold setting in. Changed the ventilation some and increased the air going through the drier, got the de-humi running hard.

IMG 1567

IMG 1566

jj

SSgrower

SSgrower

Nice 5-7 inch colas or buds, Your "setup" or garden is very nice. Hand made to order by you I believe, really dope! Lol. SS
My Garden is growing into a full bedroom in a year or so I can see now, the seeds are again in water as I continue to go perpetual,Cheers.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Nice 5-7 inch colas or buds, Your "setup" or garden is very nice. Hand made to order by you I believe, really dope! Lol. SS
My Garden is growing into a full bedroom in a year or so I can see now, the seeds are again in water as I continue to go perpetual,Cheers.
I'll bag the tops and press/process the bottoms. Yea I built this little set-up out of some scrap wood i found in a dumpster. We all love to get high, some enjoy growing just as much!

We've got to get you cloning my brother. Build you a little cloner now so when that "keeper" comes along you can keep her around.

jj

SSgrower

SSgrower

Yep, I have a Super Rooter clone dome & Root Riot plugs I'll try again after two successful clones were propagated. 1st. time luck probably,Ha. Aero-cloner may be in my future. Still studying them, what you recommend? SS

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Yep, I have a Super Rooter clone dome & Root Riot plugs I'll try again after two successful clones were propagated. 1st. time luck probably,Ha. Aero-cloner may be in my future. Still studying them, what you recommend? SS
you can use a clear rubbermaid tote flipped over with a spiral cfl over it. Just pop the cuts in root riot cubes after a dip in rooting powder, put in a tray and mist a couple times a day for the first few days, once a day after that. Near 100% success rate. They will even pop roots in a solo cup full of springwater. JJ is dead on tho. You want to develop that skill. You will eventually find a keeper that will break your heart because you didn’t take cuts.

grow is looking lovely as usual jj. You are a DIY’er after my own heart. Cheers

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Once you send a matured clone into flower verses a seed, well... you'll see. I built an aero-cloner somewhere back in this thread. It works but so do other methods, just wasn't the solution for this system. Might be the perfect option for your system though. If you build I've got parts your welcome to have.

jj

SSgrower

SSgrower

I am pumped at chance of hooking up with all you guys who give me advise, as it enables me to grow better. I was smart to take Agriculture & Horticulture which helped me understand aquaponics per @Aqua Man , you came into the picture and Max,Chem & Sporty throwing answers and sometimes having the same woes,Lol. Much Respect & big ups to the whole crew.SS

Top Bottom