Drinking from a Cattle Trough

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Time to say a huge thank you to 2 genetic lines that have served me very well; Trainwreck and Gorilla Glue. Lbs, after lbs these girls rock. Hell Trainwreck hit 1.9 lbs from one plant. Anyways, my new best friend hooked me up again so new beans will be cracking soon.

Cloner/veg 2 - FullGas will be staying, the others are being replaced
IMG 0967

Veg - 2 seeds, one to flower one to clone. Flower plant is on the right, both had been trained the same way until yesterday. Plant for flower had all 10 stems topped.
IMG 0966

Chemdog #4 x Okie - 1 week in
IMG 0968

Mrs. JJ's marigolds are in full bloom
IMG 0969

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Time to say a huge thank you to 2 genetic lines that have served me very well; Trainwreck and Gorilla Glue. Lbs, after lbs these girls rock. Hell Trainwreck hit 1.9 lbs from one plant. Anyways, my new best friend hooked me up again so new beans will be cracking soon.

Cloner/veg 2 - FullGas will be staying, the others are being replaced
View attachment 2033963

Veg - 2 seeds, one to flower one to clone. Flower plant is on the right, both had been trained the same way until yesterday. Plant for flower had all 10 stems topped.
View attachment 2033964

Chemdog #4 x Okie - 1 week in
View attachment 2033965

Mrs. JJ's marigolds are in full bloom
View attachment 2033966

jj
Them marigolds are beautiful bro! Love it. Starting to fill that scrog in too!! Way to be jj. Always great to catch your updates! On point!

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Chemdog #4 x Okie - 2 weeks in flower and she's pretty much wall to wall of the 4x4. Sex Clearly showing so the lateral training is about down. Some fill in movements of those secondary stems when they hit the trellis.
IMG 0992

Veg- Oreoz x Okie I'm looking at 2 more weeks before flower. She is packed tight, there's way more going on than what this pic shows. FullGas clones hopefully next but I need 30 days between plants. Don't think those clones are going to hold off that long.
IMG 0994

Cloner - 6 days and holding their heads up. So far so good
IMG 0993

OG Kush came out of the drier. 452 grams/16.14 oz. Nothing remarkable so this batch will be stripped and processed, somehow 😁
IMG 0995

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Chemdog #4 x Okie - 2 weeks in flower and she's pretty much wall to wall of the 4x4. Sex Clearly showing so the lateral training is about down. Some fill in movements of those secondary stems when they hit the trellis.
View attachment 2038496

Veg- Oreoz x Okie I'm looking at 2 more weeks before flower. She is packed tight, there's way more going on than what this pic shows. FullGas clones hopefully next but I need 30 days between plants. Don't think those clones are going to hold off that long.
View attachment 2038484

Cloner - 6 days and holding their heads up. So far so good
View attachment 2038485

OG Kush came out of the drier. 452 grams/16.14 oz. Nothing remarkable so this batch will be stripped and processed, somehow 😁
View attachment 2038486

jj
Whatcha gonna process? Oils? Food stuffs?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
People are hearing about Chemdog #4 x Okie in my part of the world. Small town word spreads fast about a new smoke when it's quality.

2nd grow of this line and I hope a couple tweaks to the system will make things go a little smoother this round. Added silica, new ground here for me so the application rate is a learning curve. Next, I dropped the 2nd stage trellis down from 12" to 6 " above the first. Fingers crossed, this shit is worth a little extra effort!

IMG 0992

IMG 1003

IMG 0997

IMG 1001

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Cloner hit 10 days so the light came on @ 70ppfd, the lowest I can go in the system. Nice batch of clones but I had my guesses about 1. 12 hours in and sure enough, she hadn't rooted. 11 of 12 so I'll have a couple to choose from.
IMG 1020

IMG 1022

IMG 1023

jj

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Cloner hit 10 days so the light came on @ 70ppfd, the lowest I can go in the system. Nice batch of clones but I had my guesses about 1. 12 hours in and sure enough, she hadn't rooted. 11 of 12 so I'll have a couple to choose from.
View attachment 2041580
View attachment 2041595
View attachment 2041602

jj
Nice little cuttings you have there. I always like to go smaller, or a less hardened off section of the plants to pull cuttings from, I hover down low, I find lower cutting root almost twice as fast then high cuttings. Looks like you do the same basically. Unless momma is still smallish?

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Nice little cuttings you have there. I always like to go smaller, or a less hardened off section of the plants to pull cuttings from, I hover down low, I find lower cutting root almost twice as fast then high cuttings. Looks like you do the same basically. Unless momma is still smallish?
absolutely the younger the flesh of the cutting the better they root. We do the same thing but yes, these come from a small plant so it's all tops.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
absolutely the younger the flesh of the cutting the better they root. We do the same thing but yes, these come from a small plant so it's all tops.
Still some really nice examples you have there. You keep that little box busy man. You have a nice perpetual setup going.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
I’ve looked at one of these for a long long time. Now I get to touch it 🤣 too.
It’s part of a vacuum system I’m tinkering with but it will simmer some coconut oil in the mean time. Brownies 👍

71659592820  7CDA459A 4D84 4E2C A811 39029370F3F3

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Oreoz x Okie -

Germinated 8-04
Flower 9-16

6 week old seedling is about right for this system. She had maxed out veg vertically but if there ever was a plant with too many branches this girl might be the one. More branches = more buds, hopefully. Either way nice plant from @Trustfall

IMG 0801

IMG 1024

jj

Top Bottom