Drooping Leaves

• Thread starter JayJaySkunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

No wonder he asked me to copy my soil recipe lol. Wow man not kool. Let me find out you and i are gonna open our own store for organics prefrably. Just a thought. Off i go into the enclosed mri for 3 hours......ya know Fletcher. Allen nurses used to be so hit. Lol not so much in2015. Im glad to hear your issue is resolved.

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Can you post pix? It sounds like she's just not getting enough feed. The drooping could be overwatering, or it could be VPD (vapor pressure deficit).
Thanks for the reply Seamaiden. You are right. She was just hungry. Other then some EWC and a little bird poop all she got in veg was water. Gave her some compost tea from Supreme Growers and she bounced right back. Leaves are now standing at attention.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The Tricarboxylic acid is basically just citric acid. Anyways, I think my girl was just a little hungry. Gave her a really good tea mixture I got from Supreme Growers and she bounced right back. I'm a little amazed about how quickly she perked up. A little tidbit I found out about the other day that I'm none to impressed with, speaking with Rick he let it slip that the Cornacopia Plus nutes have an anti-microbial component in them. When I first started using the line of nutes Rick told me they work amazing in conjunction with organics. I'm a little pissed. Anti-microbial and organics definitely don't work in conjunction with each other. I think maybe this is something they should be telling customers before they use those nutes and kill off the beneficial bacteria in their rhizosphere. Anyway, the little lady is back on track and with a little luck and some diligent work she'll stay that way.
WTF? What a load of bullshit! So, here, use this, it works great with organics (which means you're using microbes, hello), but it's gonna kill your organics no it's not.

Good to hear you've got her back on track, especially so quickly. But, seriously with the other. What the fuck?

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

Im playing with ferns jay atm. To combat my dry heater in the house. They transpire enough moisture to keep things kosher. Thinking about building a waipini in the ground tjis summer in underhill if your interested. Should be a blast.

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

No wonder he asked me to copy my soil recipe lol. Wow man not kool. Let me find out you and i are gonna open our own store for organics prefrably. Just a thought. Off i go into the enclosed mri for 3 hours......ya know Fletcher. Allen nurses used to be so hit. Lol not so much in2015. Im glad to hear your issue is resolved.
If you get a chance check out Supreme Growers on Facebook. Search for James Hall. His pic says "Myco Guy" I'm very impressed with their line of products and the customer support is second to none! Good luck with the MRI. Hope everything turns out OK!

JayJaySkunk

JayJaySkunk

Im playing with ferns jay atm. To combat my dry heater in the house. They transpire enough moisture to keep things kosher. Thinking about building a waipini in the ground tjis summer in underhill if your interested. Should be a blast.
Sounds like fun. I'm a pretty skilled carpenter with 20+ years experience under my belt and I've been working as an electrician for the last 3 so I could bring a little something to the table.

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

Ha ha!!!!! Yes as ed mcmahon says. Jay what are ya rocking for hids if any?? I just bought hortilux blues for my magnetic ballast. Truly excited.

S

sspeer4

Hey everyone!
I wanted to share with ya'll a product that has worked out great for me that I got from I have been on and off growing for about 6 years and this stuff is some of my favorite product. It is a liquid fertilizer called Bud Charge! I think I paid less than $15 for it. I struggled for a while getting my plants to really flourish, they were just barely getting by. With this fertilizer my plants have produced SUCH better product.

Last edited:
Top Bottom