Dropped leaves over and over again

• Thread starter iveweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdubs

You know it’s the same stresses as the beginning. She is cooking. You cant fix old damage on leafs. You have to assess the new growth. If there isn’t any new growth she is dying or she is in the process of repairing damage.

Listen this is the most important information you can get: The plant is about balance. Throughout its process it always focuses on balancing everything out. It will do this (and stunt) until it can find the balance and will start growing new growth again. If there is something or multiple things out of balance, all progress stops until she can repair all damage and get back to balance. She will do this until she says to herself it’s impossible and will herm or die. So, if the plant can never get balanced or you cannot help her get that balance of all things (without any unnecessary stress like changing things) she will not grow new growth. Healthy Nee growth is your sign she is moving forward. Until then, she is still repairing and finding balance.
Light
Available nutrients
Soil moisture levels
Temps
Humidity

The weed plants weakness is its greatest deficiency or imbalance, she will always be seeking to correct and we see it in leaf discoloration and necrosis.

B

Bdubs

I read someone said it may take weeks to even balance her out. It will if you want to keep her going. Weeks after you smash all things to correctness.

She is in survival mode only. She doesn’t care about growing, she is currently deciding if she can even survive. Time is of the essence to get it right or she will give up.

IE: If I left a plant with zero calcium, she would slow progress, still grow but all weird. She might get to flowering but she is always trying to scrounge for calcium for all other processes. In the example-Just because of what calcium does I would see multiple deficiencies. But the point is she will always be searching for calcium to be able to process other nutrients. So, everything else slows or stops until she can find it or get it to transport and process those nutrients. This example goes for everything basically. Any short coming will slow all other processes or stop them. If not corrected she is always stuck in limp mode. Like a car transmission with a major fault, it will only operate in 2nd gear.

I

iveweed

I will send you guys new pics with a good light soon.
The top temperature is 26 for 55% humidity.
I water every 4/5 days with 2 L without any fertilizer due to new soil is already full of nutrients.

I

iveweed

I will send you guys new pics with a good light soon.
The top temperature is 26 for 55% humidity.
I water every 4/5 days with 2 L without any fertilizer due to new soil is already full of nutrients.
Anyway I was wondering about the tiny one as well, it's in flowering mode from so long...

Top Bottom