dry sifting to hashish pressing

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey where do you get your iso? You order it? Or do you have an off the shelf spot you go too? I always used grain alcohol…..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I ordered off Amazon. 99.9% iso around 30 bucks a gallon if I remember right. Four 1 quart bottles. Also saw 5 gallons at grow store a while back and remember thinking that it wasn’t too over priced! Don’t know if 30 bucks a gallon is overpriced or not.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I ordered off Amazon. 99.9% iso around 30 bucks a gallon if I remember right. Four 1 quart bottles. Also saw 5 gallons at grow store a while back and remember thinking that it wasn’t too over priced! Don’t know if 30 bucks a gallon is overpriced or not.
Well that’s cheaper than grain anyway you shake it. Guess I’m gonna make a switch there. Thx y’all 👊🏻

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
that’s about right give or take few bucks..
i’m in sarnia and there’s a plant in corunna it’s 1 of 3 plants in the world that produces isopropyl and thus plant also has the best quality of the three.. did have buddy who worked there.. anyhoo grows stores have it.. i buy 5 gallon buckets of 99.9%..

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Live in Calley, so ISO is the only game in town! Unless you want to go out of state to score grain. Everclear is too damn expensive and can’t get it in Calley anyway!
Yeah grain is $30 a half gallon.
I always limited myself on the amounts I would make because the cash constraint.
This forum is great. I’ve been spending waaaaaaay too much over the years.
I’d been doing it the way I learned on tour back in the 90s.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Just a quick question if you’re still around. My screens are 60, 90, 110, 200. Do you think it would be cost-effective to purchase a 160 for 50 bucks and work it into the mix? Or just stand pat?
obviously the 160 would help with easy removal of larger contaminate and easily let heads pass through with a slight carding if necessary..
is it needed? i’d probably get it and stop using the 110, unless your a pure head dabber..

Top Bottom