Dueling UCE's - A Perpetual Flip-Flop

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

First off, this is an AM20 compliant medical garden.

With legal changes that have been recently introduced (constitutional or not), ie. limited patient count(5), plant count is the priority and motivation behind this layout.

As a patient/caregiver I am allowed 6 plants per patient (3/3), as such, there will always be 18 in various stages of flower and 18 in some form of veg.

I debated a thread title of 'A Hot Mess' because perpetuals can be a timing nightmare.

We shall see if I am still up to the task.

:)

Other items (CO2, A/C, Dehumidifiers, etc) will be introduced as warranted.

Veg:

3x3 E+F table under MH400

UCE9XL13 under 2k Vertizontals
CAP TMP-DNe
1200cfm
Hanna Continuous Meter

Flowering (x2):

UCE9XL13 (25" centers)
4k Cool Tubes
12" Can-Fan MAX (1700cfm) on a CAN-100 (recirc)
1/2HP Chiller
CAP Air-2
1200cfm
Airking Wall mounts
Hanna Continuous Meter

Flip Box is a Horti-Control LF-4

Veg Nutes:
DM Gold Base
DynaGro Protekt (Silica)
Roots Excelurator
Zone

Flower Nutes (Room 1):
DM Gold Base
DynaGro Protekt (Silica)
Roots Excelurator
Zone
Crown Feeds = TBD
Additives = TBD

Flower Nutes (Room 2):
TBD

Strains:
TBD

Pix Forthcoming...

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

[Placeholder for compliment and accompanying picture, subliminally related to aforementioned compliment.]

R

RMCG

That didn't take you very long...

Welcome aboard. Hoping to glean some of your UC insights as we are both going to be rocking something very similar.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Too similar, but you've already made the progress so I'll gladly take the 'biter' label. Wouldn't drag you down with a comment about our minds thinking alike as mine runs on insanity. :)

What are your bloom room dimensions? I settled on doorway observation pods of 8x8'.

R

RMCG

'Doorway Observation Pods' - I like it and know EXACTLY what you mean.

The bloom rooms are a weird layout unfortunately, with bump outs and other impediments.

Roughly 12x9.5, 'usable' is just about 8x8, so will also require some 'Cirque-styled' acrobatics at times.

B

Bobby Smith

[Placeholder for compliment and accompanying picture, subliminally related to aforementioned compliment.]

Lol...............stoked to see the new setup, RMCG - and for the record, I've got 100% confidence in your ability to get the timing down :)

C

crossouttheiis

Interesting to see...I might needto do something perpetual

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Couldn't PM and don't want to disrupt the database gods by using another account.

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_viewi..._campaign=mdcsegooglebase2&utm_content=JB1115

Tested 3 days, I'll go $650 and free delivery.

12XL13 for 50% off msrp. Needs new air stones and 3/4" poly from return manifold to pump, or hardline like a pro. Lemme know.
JBJ Arctica Chillers FTW!!! I paid $400 for my 1/10 HP and the extra $100 over an ecoplus was well worth the investment for piece of mind... BTW, there are a few peeps here that have multiple handles... Active or not, I'm sticking with just one cuz I'm Shady... BTW, your post cracked me up... :giggle...

Lol...............stoked to see the new setup, RMCG - and for the record, I've got 100% confidence in your ability to get the timing down :)
I'm with you Bobby! I'm sure RMCG will do this thread proper, but may need a premium account to go back and edit the first few posts with some eye candy... Until then I couldn't resist quoting GoD:
More Pic's!!!!

worthless.gif

lol!!!!!:)

R

RMCG

Tubs are clean and full. Air is bubbling.

Ignore the misc cords and light ratchet rope dangling...

Will go back through and do cable management shortly, just needed to verify everything was functional.

Flip-box mounted, fans mounted, ballasts mounted, bulbs fired up, recirculating can100, etc. etc.

I will grab some better (non-phone) shots in a day or two when I nute and throw the plants in there. Due to some shipping delays on the other systems, going to veg in here for 2-3 weeks.

Looks like I do need to go Premium to edit the first few posts, oh well, was looking for an excuse to send Logic more $$...

Sorry about the orange.

Room

B

Bobby Smith

Looks clean as a fucking whistle, bro.

And if dangling cords are a bad thing, I guess I've got some work to do..........

R

RMCG

A few more pix.

Ballasts and Flip Box.

Ballasts

Off-set 'Glory Hole' for Room 2 hoods.

Ballasts Flip

Can 100 -> 12" CanFan -> Duct Muffler -> 12" Elbow

CanFan

Over-vegged plants waiting to spread their wings a bit in the new digs.

Veg2

Top Bottom