Dueling UCE's - A Perpetual Flip-Flop

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RMCG

2 part doser w/ pH control

With modular/remote pumps.

Need to pick up the bottles for nutes and a rack to hold them.

Mount it, calibrate it and give it a go...

Write up to follow shortly.

:)

IMAG0356

C

crossouttheiis

Damn that thing looks bad ass. I finally understand it now lol...controllers trigger plugs which turn on the pump. So clean...i ordered some of the posts already. Thanks again

R

RMCG

Damn that thing looks bad ass. I finally understand it now lol...controllers trigger plugs which turn on the pump. So clean...i ordered some of the posts already. Thanks again

I knew you'd 'get it'... The outlet is wired as a split circuit, so top is for pH, bottom TDS.

true grit

true grit

How things crankin broseph? Bout time for another pow wow beer sesh my friend. Vert room racks gettin built this week and next...almost there on this end...lol. Got some candy kush we should smoke on too, gonna make some mean hash and oil!

R

RMCG

How things crankin broseph? Bout time for another pow wow beer sesh my friend. Vert room racks gettin built this week and next...almost there on this end...lol. Got some candy kush we should smoke on too, gonna make some mean hash and oil!

Progressing along as planned. Pix tonight!

Damn you. I KNOW you are going to make me want to make some 'changes' to a room...

You know I'm ALWAYS down. :)

R

RMCG

Doser write-up for those that are interested...

'Flower' pix forthcoming too. :)

R

RMCG

Pix

Veg Room:

The ratty looking one in the back left is the Abusive OG that just got swapped in. The deficient one on the right is a Chemdog #4.

IMAG0372

Raskal's OG

IMAG0373

Room 2:

Alien OG's

IMAG0358

IMAG0359

I am starting to see cal deficiencies with PBP now. If I don't see some change in a week, I'm switching to DM to finish this out.

Room 1:

Pretty evident which are the KO Kush and which are the Abusives.

IMAG0360

IMAG0361

IMAG0362

IMAG0363

IMAG0364

IMAG0365

IMAG0366

IMAG0367

IMAG0368

IMAG0369

IMAG0370

IMAG0371

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Killer update bro there looking great
why not just add cal instead of ditching pbp

R

RMCG

Killer update bro there looking great
why not just add cal instead of ditching pbp

They got some CalMag+. Hoping to see improvement.

I really do want to run these nutes, but seems like these girls have been behind the 8 ball their entire life.

Worst case, its the next round that gets a full PBP run.

R

RMCG

wow.. my fingers hurt just looking at that. Lotso green there friend

great lookin ladies!

Thanks guys. Pretty happy with whats going on right now.

Room 1 needs to hurry the hell up so I can move the ones in veg over and get them blooming. They got 3ml/gal of Overdrive last night, I am thinking 2 weeks and start the flush. Hairs are just starting to turn orange, not receding yet, but getting close.

Need to make room on the flood table for the next round Pronto.

I also clipped some clones of the Abusive and that bushy Raskals OG.

T

TyKaycha

I'm late to the party - same as always.

Looks like you've been blowing it up though! Damn!
Love the tree trunks on em ladies!

I'm down for a beer/smokefest whenever!

R

RMCG

I'm late to the party - same as always.

Looks like you've been blowing it up though! Damn!
Love the tree trunks on em ladies!

I'm down for a beer/smokefest whenever!

Haha Welcome!

Hit me up any time...

R

RMCG

No, It's not my high-school bong...

IMAG0392

Whipped this up this afternoon in ~45 minutes.

Any guesses?

No cheating UCMENOW. :anim_09: :)

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

totally reminds me of the potato guns I used to make, lol. At first I thought it might be a UV sterilizer, but what the hell is that thing? Is it a coaxial setup inside? (smaller pipe inside of ABS creating two chambers basically)

D

DoobyScoo

I'm adding in a new circuit (240v) for the lighting and needing to choose between 2. Either a CAP MLC or a Titan Helios. I've used CAP in the past and am running their enviro-controllers now (AIR-1, AIR-2 and AIR-3), but don't have any experience with Titan, other than some timers. Anyone have anything good or bad to say about them? Specifically looking at the Helios 5 or the MLC-4.

Sput knows a thing or two about building your own wiring controller. They are more sturdy as they are all HD built.

Keep running that Az systemically for your veg, a little Forbid (spray) in Veg will wipe the fuckers clean, too.

I don't usually run Az after day 25ish. I normally just sit on my hands that last month and pray. The trick is to knock em out early and not reintroduce them. Moonshines warehouse (on spicy mag) even has shower facilities that they use between rooms. Watch out come summertime, as clothing and pets will bring in hitchhikers.

And Az doesn't kill them, pyrethrin does. Az starves, sterilizes, and sends them on to greener pastures...So if you have greener pastures a room over, guess where the Borg will migrate to.

Atomizers work well for the spray application. Might be making one using an air compressor and such....We'lll se I have lots to do setting up a new DIY UC. It is in the cards though.

Top Bottom