DURBAN DIABETIC DESTROYER ........

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Well from what I can tell Durban does not like to be topped (correct if wrong Nat Ther) but of the three in flower the one untopped is far superior to the other two, so as of this run she will be my keeper or the only one I cloned to see if it turns out to be that Diabetic helper.... here she is on day 10 of 84ish - 1 gal pot this time and a first for me but gonna have alot hitting flower so going to start going smaller with more variety ... remember what the door man said........
Durban pos keeper
Durban 1

soserthc1

soserthc1

The durban experiment in to day 15 there is three in the room and the untopped one looks like the winner, strong genetic plant , two foot tall in a half gallon container also in there is a ogkush from dinafem, um maybe being my GSC cut is not going to make it i will breed my own ..... any one have that strain called f1.....lol durban shots below......this is the dp2-3 and the ogk in a little scrog in the corner once room open ups i'll set up a net .....
DURBAN 2 3

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
For the most part with sativa dominant plants I prefer to tie them down instead of topping them just because some of the haze phenos I've tried get a bit scraggily and difficult to manage. I usually just break the stalk and let it heal to induce branching rather than taking the tops

Any smells coming off the durban seedlings?

soserthc1

soserthc1

For the most part with sativa dominant plants I prefer to tie them down instead of topping them just because some of the haze phenos I've tried get a bit scraggily and difficult to manage. I usually just break the stalk and let it heal to induce branching rather than taking the tops

Any smells coming off the durban seedlings?
none that i have observed yet but i was kinda consumed with my two plants that were finishing up, but i feel you with the topping the three in flower , two were tops and they are growing wide and unruley the one left alone has a great structure , solid stem stands 28in tall in a gallon pot and is a beast, wish i had of transplanted her but i got clones.........

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
The Durb I have doens't put off smells until resin develops- so that is what I expected to hear...

Hope you're well, take care

soserthc1

soserthc1

The Durb I have doens't put off smells until resin develops- so that is what I expected to hear...

Hope you're well, take care
Totally smell free on day 19 , i think i have a winner ...... need to grad another clone today and hope it roots only have one and need at least two lets hope 19 days aint to late , yhinking i'll be fine... just getting its grow started , you run yours 84 or more or less........ thanks my friend for allowing me to run this ......much appreciate again...... soser

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
The window for her is probably 75 to 85 I'd estimate, with some taking her early as 70. Totally your preference. Early chop though can be a bit racy and paranoid inducing for many people

soserthc1

soserthc1

The window for her is probably 75 to 85 I'd estimate, with some taking her early as 70. Totally your preference. Early chop though can be a bit racy and paranoid inducing for many people
I don't get paranoid unless i smoke while i am doing something i shouldn't be , which is quite often .... but i hate early when yield suffers , just pull a little early on a plant but that was because i was almost out of smoke after shutting down for the summer but gotta plant's to replace plant's now , so everything will be running at least 25% amber , gotta tear down the entire room tomorrow to get my heater fixed then put it right back up after i'm sure a simple fix , what fun ........ better safe than sorry ,

soserthc1

soserthc1

a quick look at the top of the durban 1 this plant is 1 of 3 this one was not topped or fimmed and i rarely leave a plant to grow untouched but appears that durban prefers to be left alone as the other two are out of control bushes. Not that , that is a bad thing but this girl is in a 1 gal container pictured above , with a big healthy stem. Clearly a bigger stem than the others, i will give a good picture of all three in a few days but this is a special plant i can feel it and she is currently standing 37 in tall over 3 feet in a 1 gal container insane....
Durban 1 top day 24

soserthc1

soserthc1

og kush ......... day 23 in the books ..... God i love this hobby ..... would be funner without the stress and the "IT SMELLS in here today " which happens when drying no drying room ......
Og kush dinafem day 23
Og kush day 23
I must add that even thou it was a freebie beans this dinafem plant is solid genetically all nice dark green five leaves thou out the plant ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

42 inches tall in a one gal container , god am i glad i cloned this one , Natural Therapy and looks like your keeper yet , i do have durban 2 and 3 in there both were fimmed and are out of control look nothing like this un touched one ......I will post picture of the other 2 later but this is by far the best - fastest of the three.....
IMG 20121127 01509

IMG 20121127 01509
EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up sos1 lookn killer bro...... that durb is stackn nicely.... og's i cant get enough of cant wait to see how she turns out....

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Any smells yet?

To venture a guess at this point..... Based on those leaves, growth structure and the fact that you're at day 32- I'd say that looks like a Durban X Willie Nelson cross to me.

Durban smells like sweet anise, Willie had very little scent through flowering- one of those light haze scents.

The Willie that let loose was not very stable- she was Vietnam Black dominant, and very sensitive to light/nutes/stress and would throw stamen with very little stress. The Durban on the other hand- I've never stressed a stamen out of her, very stable.

Keep an eye out for stamen, but she's looking good so far. It looks like you have a cross of two of my favorite sativas! Rock on!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Any smells yet?

To venture a guess at this point..... Based on those leaves, growth structure and the fact that you're at day 32- I'd say that looks like a Durban X Willie Nelson cross to me.

Durban smells like sweet anise, Willie had very little scent through flowering- one of those light haze scents.

The Willie that let loose was not very stable- she was Vietnam Black dominant, and very sensitive to light/nutes/stress and would throw stamen with very little stress. The Durban on the other hand- I've never stressed a stamen out of her, very stable.

Keep an eye out for stamen, but she's looking good so far. It looks like you have a cross of two of my favorite sativas! Rock on!!
I have three going now and like i stated the one i have showed pictures off mostly was untopped and the other two were topped several times. The untopped one is was ahead of the other two and packing on weight and 42inches tall in a gallon contained. Just started to smell a few days ago i'll try to get a handle on the smell in the morning and i will put up pictures of all three so you can get a better idea but the tall one is def something special just the size amazes me 42 inches in a container that is actually a little smaller than a gallon. If I had of planted it in my usual 5 gal it would be a monster.....even if its a cross it will be grown again in a big ass container to see what she does under those conditions..... i'll pm you when there up .....thanks for the feedback its appreciated and durban * vietnam black sounds killer...... Respect SoSer .....ok time to get blasted

Latest posts

Top Bottom