• Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

durban 3 day 47.....
IMG 20121217 01741
IMG 20121217 01740

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeah was thinking the same thing when i seen all the white hairs still standing at day 52.

619ster

619ster

Yea looks like they can go another month if you ask me lol. Calyxes are barely getting their swell on. I had a Thai dominant Cherry OG (Cherry Thai x OG Kush) that ran 12 weeks in flower. I've pulled at 10 weeks and 11, but that 12th week just made the high so intense and psychedelic it was crazy!! So much worth the wait!! So I only harvested at 12 weeks after discovering that. I always go for max time on seed runs. Let's me know if the clones are worthy of the royal treatment my keepers get. But I still always give all phenos a second chance to impress (ones I decide to clone. They don't all always make the cut).

Also, couldn't help but notice that beautiful LED glow in the first pic on this page. I love LEDs :) Well at least the good ones!

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking real good, Sose. how long are you going to run them?
till they appear done , durban 1 will finish faster but i think they should go no longer than 84
Those look like they could run forever...
naw, actually they are really stacking up now , i def have two or three distinct pheno types , most likely two as the one i left to grow untoppped is pretty much the same looking as one of the fimmed ones but the third has a completely different looking leaf pattern or should I say bud structure. I will post a picture of what i'm talking about and pm it to you also , would love your opinion. Should be getting that package today I would think to bro, let me know when safe

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yea looks like they can go another month if you ask me lol. Calyxes are barely getting their swell on. I had a Thai dominant Cherry OG (Cherry Thai x OG Kush) that ran 12 weeks in flower. I've pulled at 10 weeks and 11, but that 12th week just made the high so intense and psychedelic it was crazy!! So much worth the wait!! So I only harvested at 12 weeks after discovering that. I always go for max time on seed runs. Let's me know if the clones are worthy of the royal treatment my keepers get. But I still always give all phenos a second chance to impress (ones I decide to clone. They don't all always make the cut).

Also, couldn't help but notice that beautiful LED glow in the first pic on this page. I love LEDs :) Well at least the good ones!
Actually did that because it looks nice on your pictures bro, its a 45 led grow panel its garbage but makes pictures pretty and adds to resin production without adding heat , so it cant hurt - got it dirt cheap on ebay - the add for them at the website says it equal two a 250 hps but I aint believing it.....

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
naw, actually they are really stacking up now , i def have two or three distinct pheno types , most likely two as the one i left to grow untoppped is pretty much the same looking as one of the fimmed ones but the third has a completely different looking leaf pattern or should I say bud structure. I will post a picture of what i'm talking about and pm it to you also , would love your opinion. Should be getting that package today I would think to bro, let me know when safe

Good I'm glad one is maturing at a good pace.. no pack yesterday... hopefully today. I look forward to more pics... and I really look forward to your first smoke with her

619ster

619ster

Actually did that because it looks nice on your pictures bro, its a 45 led grow panel its garbage but makes pictures pretty and adds to resin production without adding heat , so it cant hurt - got it dirt cheap on ebay - the add for them at the website says it equal two a 250 hps but I aint believing it.....
Yea those cheap LEDs are only intense enough to veg seedlings and freshly rooted clones IMO. The spectrum is there though, and as you and gotdank said it will certainly boost your THC and terpenes. At least in the area you have it on. There are some very nice quality LEDs out there. And if I had the money, I'd buy the best ones and build an all LED grow room and show the Farm what some good LEDs can do!! I'm enthusiastic about LEDs, but not gun ho about it like some LED freaks and HPS freaks. Always cracks me up the silly little arguments over HPS vs. LEDs. Simple fact is, HPS will never compare to LEDs when it comes to spectrum, and LEDs will never compare to HPS when it comes to intensity. But that's where things get tricky. PAR and Lumens. Plants use both, and BOTH are important. And I think LEDs are better able to provide a good mixture of both, where as HPS can only do great in the intensity department. Now if you want to bring up CMH bulbs, those are another beast altogether!! If I could replace my 1000w with even 2x 400w CMH's, I'd do it in a heartbeat and not even care about losing 200w! My dream grow room would be full of top notch LEDs, and vertical CMH's. Maybe throw in a HPS for shits and giggles lol. Peace man!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Study: Cannabis Use Associated With Decreased Prevalence Of Diabetes

Los Angeles, CA: Adults with a history of marijuana use have a lower prevalence of type 2 diabetes and possess a lower risk of contracting the disease than do those with no history of cannabis consumption, according to clinical trial data published in the British Medical Journal.
Investigators at the University of California, Los Angeles assessed the association between diabetes mellitus (DM) and marijuana use among adults aged 20 to 59 in a nationally representative sample of the US population of 10,896 adults. The study included four groups: non-marijuana users (61.0%), past marijuana users (30.7%), light (one to four times/month) (5.0%) and heavy (more than five times/month) current marijuana users (3.3%). Diabetes was defined based on self-report or abnormal glycaemic parameters.
Researchers hypothesized that the prevalence of type 2 diabetes would be reduced in marijuana users because of the presence of various cannabinoids that possess immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory properties.
Investigators reported that past and present cannabis consumers possessed a lower prevalence of adult onset diabetes, even after authors adjusted for social variables (ethnicity, level of physical activity, etc.), despite all groups possessing a similar family history of DM. Researchers did not find an association between cannabis use and other chronic diseases, including hypertension, stroke, myocradial infarction, or heart failure compared to nonusers.
Past and current cannabis users did report engaging in more frequent physical activity than nonusers, but also possessed higher overall levels of total cholesterol and triglycerides. By contrast, the highest prevalence of marijuana consumers were found among those with the lowest glucose levels.
Investigators concluded, "Our analysis of adults aged 20-59 years ... Showed that participants who used marijuana had a lower prevalence of DM and lower odds of DM relative to non-marijuana users." They caution, however: "Prospective studies in rodents and humans are needed to determine a potential causal relationship between cannabinoid receptor activation and DM. Until those studies are performed, we do not advocate the use of marijuana in patients at risk for DM."
Previous studies in animals have indicated that certain cannabinoids possess anti-diabetic properties. In particular, a preclinical trial published in the journal Autoimmunity reported that injections of 5 mg per day of the non-psychoactive cannabinoid CBDsignificantly reduced the incidence of diabetes in mice compared to placebo. Investigators reported that control mice all developed adult onset diabetes at a median of 17 weeks (range 15-20 weeks), while a majority (60 percent) of CBD-treated mice remained diabetes-free at 26 weeks.
Full text of the study, "Decreased prevalence of diabetes in marijuana users: cross-sectional data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES) III," appears in the British Medical Journal.

soserthc1

soserthc1

This is Durban 1 the fastest of the three the above picture that says Durban 1 is actually number 2 as you can tell this one is a little farther along with orange hairs starting to tie back - still has some time but wont take longer than 70 imho
IMG 20121220 01772

soserthc1

soserthc1

here she is with a little added color ........love the led effect as it is def adding resin production to the two plants it is sitting directly above thinking about buying a good one now , as this is only equal to 250 hps they say ........ HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO AL
IMG 20121218 01755
L

soserthc1

soserthc1

Nice. Looks likes you are bringing your a-game.

outwest
trying to set up my game , little tough in the small area as you can tell with all them plants jammed in there but like you have said before it has alot to with all the knowledge i have acquired here.... thanks my friend .... peace soser
lookin great bro, gettin some weight on em' now it looks like. sweeet

yea getting impatient thou ,,,,,lol.. thanks bro

Top Bottom