E.T.'s alien og grow

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

greetings....just got these babies into their new home. will veg for a little bit to bush em out more, then flip em. i have 3 alien og (all in the back and seem to be different pheno's), 1 super lemon haze (in the front on the left....straight fire), and 2 og18 (both were mutant seeds...almost had horns.....crazy). all in 2 gal pots for now, might put them into 5-7 gal....not sure yet. have a 600 hps with some height restrictions (max of about 3-3.5'), so was wondering how tall should i let these get before i flip em? any idea of the stretch of the aog's and og18? took 2 cuttings off each. all growing with ff soil with extra perlite and ff nutes. suggestions and criticism welcome....only way to get better....pics are of the room, then the aog's, then the super lemon, then og18's
Ets alien og grow

Ets alien og grow 2

Ets alien og grow 3

Ets alien og grow 4

I

ibTheMan

You should be flipn them right now bro, there probably go n to at least double in size from right now. 5 gallon buckets are good(get 5gl squats if you can), 7 gallon buckets are better but your plants may get to big in them(exp. if height is an prob) i grow SLH alot and it will stretch 150+% every time.

E

E.T.

just got done with a run of the slh........killer. yeah, it totally jumped 150%.....i'll get these babies into their 7 gal pots tomorrow and flip em in a couple days. thanks for the input....ubtheman. here's a shot of the slh pheno i have....is yours a light feeder?....mine is.....
2010 10 24 13 30 46 141

I

ibTheMan

The hazes seem to feed lite in veg and early bud, and need a little extra in mid cause they get so big and yield so much. IMO
these are all in 7 gallon buckets and my ceiling is only 6.5ft high, so a couple inchs taller could mess up the whole deal, so be carefull! when rooms an issue veg and flip time have to be so right on for Max yield.

Slh 001
pura

pura

hope you find a killer tahoe pheno, i havent got mine started yet, prob the first of the year is when ill get mine up, they look great keep us updated...~Pura

E

E.T.

just a little update.....put my 3 alien's into 7 gal pots along with my mutant og18. the super lemon and other og18 are in 2 gal pots. all have had a couple cuttings taken and final training started.....should be flipping them as soon as they fill back in a little.....around 12-15" tall. nice little bushes....
Aogrunfinaltraining

E

E.T.

little update......7 days into the flip and 2 of the 3 aog's are male. bummer. don't have the space to keep either. the alien leaning pheno and the mixed pheno (my favorite) are male. the only female is the lanky one aog3 (hopefully that's the tahoe leaning pheno). both og18's are female. will post pics later this weekend....

S

sfzoo

too bad bout the studs there E.T., i've got me some Alien OG too. Was hoping to compare. Maybe we got the same pheno...got mine as a cut, so not too sure yet.

good luck and i'll be here watching!

E

E.T.

here's a shot of the only lady out of a half pack of beans....alien og 3 @ 8 days into 12/12. upright branching....anyone know if this looks like a tahoe pheno?
Onlyoneleftaog3

E

E.T.

ok, here's another update......things are progressing nicely. we're at around 2 wks since the flip and everything looks good. starting to get a little stinky...pics are as followed:
1-whole run 2-aog3 3-og18 4-og18mutant 5-super lemon 6-sour diesel
Aogrun2wks

Aog32wks

Og182wks

Og18m2wks

Slh2wks

Sd2wks

all coments and suggestions welcome

E

E.T.

time for another update....day 22 and almost everything looks nice. found a bunch of nanner's on the mutant og18 and a couple on the og18. pulled off all of them......have to keep a close eye on those two....the alien looks killer. lots of resin already starting to pile on. the super lemon is looking stellar as well. feeding them earth juice with hygrozyme. will start adding calmag their next feeding----about 1 wk. now for some pics.....
shot of the room
D22aogrun

super lemon haze
D22slh

og18
D22og18

og18mutant
D22og18m

alien og
D22aog3

alien og macro
D22aog3macro

let me know what you think

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin' nice et! Alien og is off the fukn hook. Definitely a fav of mine! That's on my list of seeds 2 pick up. Can't wait 4 those be in my grow room! Keep it up. I will be watching this show. Check out my tga grow. I got some monsters in my room!

E

E.T.

thanks rival. she's my fav at the moment, as well. i'll be posting updates weekly and things are just starting to get good....a little dissapointed with the og18 hermi issue. don't think it's a stress thing, they look really happy....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Was that og#18 a fem seed? Shit happens! Better now than later on in flowering. Only the strong survive.

H

hardroc

Shitty male/female ratio, maybe the rest of the pack will be fem's
I wouldn't say it's a stress related hermi either.......shitty deal man.

SLH is the best smoke I've ever smoked. Was such a strong lemony smell taste and the buds were covered in trich's.

Grow is looking great man, can't wait to see 'em a couple more weeks in.

E

E.T.

Was that og#18 a fem seed? Shit happens! Better now than later on in flowering. Only the strong survive.

yeah man, reserva privada.....had problems with thseeds and now reserva privada....never again!! keepin them around as i already lost 2 alien's that turned out to be male, so hopefully they stay under control for the rest of the run....but then their ghandi

E

E.T.

Shitty male/female ratio, maybe the rest of the pack will be fem's
I wouldn't say it's a stress related hermi either.......shitty deal man.

SLH is the best smoke I've ever smoked. Was such a strong lemony smell taste and the buds were covered in trich's.

Grow is looking great man, can't wait to see 'em a couple more weeks in.

thanks roc. a little disappointed with the m/f ratio, but that's how it goes with regular seeds.....if i had more space i would have kept both males. have another half pack to go through, but not for a while....too many other's on deck...i love my slh. shit is straight lemon fire! beautiful branching, super resin production....shit, i'd grow her even if i couldn't smoke her

E

E.T.

E.T. Phone home. What cut of SLH do you have?

popped a couple seeds from greenhouse and found this keeper about a year ago. very stout grower with upright 'zig-zag' type branching. straight lemon fire!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

popped a couple seeds from greenhouse and found this keeper about a year ago. very stout grower with upright 'zig-zag' type branching. straight lemon fire!

Word. I have the same ladies. Hoping my mom's a keeper. Thanks for the reply.

DSCN1407

Top Bottom