• Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

couldn't help myself.......another macro shot of the alien @ 22 days
D22aog3macro

E

E.T.

update time....all the ladies look great! no more hermi problems with either og18. all the male flowers were found on the main stems at the internodes. all male flowers were removed and no other issues have been seen since. the lone alien looks great! smells of cherry cough drops---clears your sinuses like a menthol, yum! the super lemon is kicking out some trich's now and starting to catch up with the rest. the og18 mutant has a more greasy look to the crystals while the og18 has that typical 'coated' crystal look. both appear to be big producers, the mutant leaning more to the sativa side...here are the pics...
super lemon haze day 29
Slhd29

Slhd29a

og18mutant day 29
Og18md29

Og18md29a

og18 day 29
Og18d29

Og18d29a

alien og day 29
Aogd29

Aogd29a

Aogd29b

E

E.T.

yet another shot of the alien......can't wait for this one. enjoy.
Aogd32

Mega grow 215

Mega grow 215

Looking good E.T. that alien looks like she's gonna be a frosty bitch keep up the great work.

N

Northside

Nice visiting

Hey ET, I have started an AOG grow diary in the same forum, I can see that I have a lot of (cherry) to look forward to. Peace and Happy NY Northside

JH420

JH420

Lookin good bro...it's lookin like that AOG will be a good one.

E

E.T.

my alien is straight menthol cherry limeade. totally clears my sinuses...should be a blast to trim....hope you find a cherry. happy new year.

Hey ET, I have started an AOG grow diary in the same forum, I can see that I have a lot of (cherry) to look forward to. Peace and Happy NY Northside

M

Monkey OG

WOW those aliens look great!! Would you say your pheno leans towards the pk side, I have a couple going and one of them leans towards tahoe and the other 2 lean in the middle they have broad fan leaves pretty stout but at the same time vigorous veg,

Much props to you and your greenthumb the plants look very happy.

E

E.T.

here are some shots of the alien's when they were young....
aog1 was the stout plant. very slow growing with very close internode spacing
Aog1

Topaog1

aog3 was the tallest. vigorous in veg with upright branching. longest internodal spacing of the group.
Aog3

Topaog3

aog2 was the plant that was right in the middle. med. to small internodal spacing. not the most vigorous in veg, but not the slowest. beautiful branching....this one was my favorite
Aog2

Topaog2

unfortunately, both aog1 and aog2 turned out to be male. would have been nice to keep em...hope this helps

E

EYEBALLER

These Extraterrestrial babies are indeed from CC and these look very nice. I flipped mine yesterday... pics to come tomorrow when the lights come on.

I

Innercurtain

Looking forward to trying these
Thanks for the inspiration bro

E

E.T.

quick photo update: day 35

og18
Og18d35

og18m
Og18md35

super lemon haze
Slhd35

alien og
Aogd35

will do a full update next week.

U

up yours

Also running cc's alien og , and for cross refrence og kush x alien kush ogr I hope you find fire in rhem girls happy new year.:sign0005:

Top Bottom