• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This thread should be close due to the fact that it is still going.

Why doesnt everyone just do what they want?

If you want clean organic buds, grow them. If you want to spray shit that you smoke, spray. Who cares? I ate taco bell today. It was a choice. Ill probably be painting the toilet seat tomorrow a beautiful Cafe brown, but I deserve that for eating shit.

People smoke cigs, which have been proven to cause cancer. Why? Because they want to. Even if weed itself were cancerous (which has not been proven or disproven), people would smoke it.

If you are blindly buying buds at a dispensary, then you have no idea what has happened to them before they got to you. All of this debate and slander is useless.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
This thread should be close due to the fact that it is still going.

Why doesnt everyone just do what they want?

If you want clean organic buds, grow them. If you want to spray shit that you smoke, spray. Who cares? I ate taco bell today. It was a choice. Ill probably be painting the toilet seat tomorrow a beautiful Cafe brown, but I deserve that for eating shit.

People smoke cigs, which have been proven to cause cancer. Why? Because they want to. Even if weed itself were cancerous (which has not been proven or disproven), people would smoke it.

If you are blindly buying buds at a dispensary, then you have no idea what has happened to them before they got to you. All of this debate and slander is useless.

agreed

it disheartens me we cant all just agree to disagree and have to take shit to a personal level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom