Eagle 20ew is pro-cancerous

• Thread starter GeneralRipper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

budseyeveiw

Maestro, I forgot to order the Neem! Damn it.
facepalm.gif

facepalm.gif
Good Lord.

Perhaps my mistake was in thinking that the Canadian educational system was/is so much better than California's. Try re-reading what I've posted on E20, which is a good bit. It's not just my opinion, I'm relaying facts. Facts that anyone who is literate and knows how to use a dictionary can look up for themselves.

Based upon those FACTS, it is my OPINION that growers shouldn't be using E20. Why? Because on the whole we're a bunch of uneducated, greedy fucks. That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.

And look, what good reason I have for that opinion, read on.

(apparently one cannot combine smoking weed with being healthy)

That. Right. There. God damn. It's all about the money. What was I saying before....???

Did you know that nothing is labeled for use on cannabis? I'm going to guess that you're not old enough or have the right frame of reference to remember paraquat weed. But I remember it, and remember it well. I remember it putting a friend's brother in the hospital with a collapsed lung, and I remember him not being the only one.

And why would you think the warnings are only for edible produce? Have you read the label as I've suggested, oh... I don't know, about 20,000,000 times? That's not possible, I haven't hit 6K posts yet. :giggle

i think pretty much every doctor will tell you smoking of any kind is not good for you i actually trained in the fitness industry(personal training) so its not a comment which you can even argue with. so you said it, one a day maybe fine, but a life long habit will take its toll.

i dont live in the usa, ive not heard of the weed you speak of.

im an adult, with children, and been growing 15yrs. dont speak to me like a child please. yes your right nothing is labled for canna which is one of my points. eagle20- ive never used it, never had pm but i have it on standby. i grow with healthy clones or from seed.

plus if he had a collapsed lung he shouldnt smoke weed as that would have been the cause.. his own fault.

im bored with this debate now. you either use it or you dont...its your choice. anyone trying to push their views? let everybody make up their own minds.
im done:)

G

GeneralRipper

Creme Brûlée w/Eagle 20ew Recipe:
Creme_brulee.jpg

Ingredients

6 egg yolks
20ml Eagle 20ew
6 tablespoons white sugar, divided
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups heavy cream
2 tablespoons brown sugar

Directions

Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
Beat egg yolks, 4 tablespoons sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl until thick and creamy.
Pour cream into a saucepan and stir over low heat until it almost comes to boil. Remove the cream from heat immediately. Stir cream into the egg yolk mixture; beat until combined.
Pour cream mixture into the top of a double boiler and add 20 ml Eagle. Stir over simmering water until mixture lightly coats the back of a spoon; approximately 3 minutes. Remove mixture from heat immediately and pour into a shallow heat-proof dish.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or overnight.
Remove the creme brulee from the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes prior to browning the sugar on top. In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons white sugar and brown sugar. Sift this mixture evenly over custard. Using a torch, melt the sugar and form a crispy top. Allow the creme brulee to sit for at least 5 minutes before serving.

A

aperry975

im thinking if it cures mildew and mold, will it cure my athletes foot????

this thread has been a great advertisement for me for eagle20... so many possitive experences, and great growers chiming in with there success. so thus ive ordered some:)

eagle20 bbq here we come!:banana1sv6:

I dipped clones covered in it 2 months ago one time, bleached down the whole room and all i can say is PM what? The RH and environmental factor thing is great but if you shop at the dispensaries, this stuff is a must.

M

moodster

I dipped clones covered in it 2 months ago one time, bleached down the whole room and all i can say is PM what? The RH and environmental factor thing is great but if you shop at the dispensaries, this stuff is a must.

well said m8 :icon_animal26:

B

budseyeveiw

seamaiden how can you complain about eagle 20 when you dry your bud here???

i wouldnt touch a thing from that area.. im sure smoking insulation will be worse than eagle20

Howtogetmouldybud
M

moodster

wow seamadien that dont look a good enviroment are them buds touching the "floor"

B

budseyeveiw

thats not good. is that water on the ground that the buds are falling in?

Blaze

Blaze

i wouldnt touch a thing from that area.. im sure smoking insulation will be worse than eagle20

Actually no, it is not - E20 is far more toxic and hazardous. But, as you have proven time and again, you are too ignorant and lazy to read a 2 page document about what you are using. I thought you were "done" with this thread. But nope, you have to prove what a jack ass you are one more time....

T

treehugger

Actually no, it is not - E20 is far more toxic and hazardous. But, as you have proven time and again, you are too ignorant and lazy to read a 2 page document about what you are using. I thought you were "done" with this thread. But nope, you have to prove what a jack ass you are one more time....

this

B

budseyeveiw

ive never used e20 in my life bro never said i did. plus il post as and when i want to. thanks anyway pal

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

wow seamadien that dont look a good enviroment are them buds touching the "floor"

thats not good. is that water on the ground that the buds are falling in?
Awesome. I don't 'need' you to want to smoke my buds. Those are 10' trees that are not quite touching the ground there. But hey! You can't want to smoke my buds and, damn, I go commando, wouldn't you figure? I can't get my panties in a bunch.

Moodster, when you posted about your chemo I bit my tongue, and I'm still biting it. Because you're the one going through chemo and, frankly, what more needs to be said?

Blaze, have you found insulation in any of the buds I've shared with you? Too bad there are few others from this site that I know personally who've smoked my bud, scoped it as well, because I think I can state rather unequivocally that there is no insulation in the bud. But hey! You two keep digging, you're gonna find something sooner or later that you think you can call me out on. Keep swingin' your bats, boys, keep on swingin'!

You two go on your merry way, poisoning yourselves and others with shit like E20, and I'll continue on my own merry way, worrying about mud. :giggle

M

moodster

just to clarify seamadien my cancer had nothing to do with eagle ive had cancer years and only just started using eagle enjoy your dirty buds i wud be more worried about smoking insulation LOL i hear meditation/ crystal energy is the only true way of getting rid of powdery mildew LOL

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Again, awesome. So, seeing as how you've had cancer for years, how well do you think the ingestion and exposure of compounds like E20 have factored into your recovery? Seriously.

Honestly, I would have thought that being a cancer victim would have made you, like every other victim I know and have known, hyper-sensitive to using things that are known to, well, you know, cause cancer. Pretty weird, huh?

I do enjoy my dirty buds. All. Day. Long.
:makeup

B

budseyeveiw

just to clarify seamadien my cancer had nothing to do with eagle ive had cancer years and only just started using eagle enjoy your dirty buds i wud be more worried about smoking insulation LOL i hear meditation/ crystal energy is the only true way of getting rid of powdery mildew LOL

dont knock crystals till you try them man.. they give seamaiden insights into scienentific fact and fiction.

Awesome. I don't 'need' you to want to smoke my buds. Those are 10' trees that are not quite touching the ground there. But hey! You can't want to smoke my buds and, damn, I go commando, wouldn't you figure? I can't get my panties in a bunch.

Moodster, when you posted about your chemo I bit my tongue, and I'm still biting it. Because you're the one going through chemo and, frankly, what more needs to be said?

Blaze, have you found insulation in any of the buds I've shared with you? Too bad there are few others from this site that I know personally who've smoked my bud, scoped it as well, because I think I can state rather unequivocally that there is no insulation in the bud. But hey! You two keep digging, you're gonna find something sooner or later that you think you can call me out on. Keep swingin' your bats, boys, keep on swingin'!

You two go on your merry way, poisoning yourselves and others with shit like E20, and I'll continue on my own merry way, worrying about mud. :giggle

the point her seamaiden is that you really have no right to be commenting on the quality of anyones bud really do you? be fair.. esp when looking at your drying enviroment.
we are not the only two who disagree with you, even logic posted here asking for someone to post him some e20. blaze obviously has your back cos you sent him bud.. hope ya like insulation buddy. btw have you looked at the possible effects of smoking bud dryed in those conditions or are you too focused on e20 to care??

dont go commando down where you dry your buds.. could be anything crawling around in that place.

Blaze

Blaze

I think it's funny that the ONLY neg rep and nasty/insulting PM's I have ever received in my two years on this site have been from budseyeview in regards to this thread. The fact that the pro-E20 side of this argument has deteriorated into nothing more than personal attacks and logical fallacies is simply more proof that some of the people on this thread are totally clueless. Some people on here apparently are quite proud of their ignorance in regards to proper use of pesticides, and want to keep it that way, so I will leave them to their own devices.

B

budseyeveiw

I think it's funny that the ONLY neg rep and nasty/insulting PM's I have ever received in my two years on this site have been from budseyeview in regards to this thread. The fact that the pro-E20 side of this argument has deteriorated into nothing more than personal attacks and logical fallacies is simply more proof that some of the people on this thread are totally clueless. Some people on here apparently are quite proud of their ignorance in regards to proper use of pesticides, and want to keep it that way, so I will leave them to their own devices.

your a rude individual and read back in the thread you will see how rude you have been. for no reason too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom