Not open for further replies.
D

Donkdbz

everything you do pretty much causes cancer

EPA estimates that mobile (car, truck, and bus) sources of air toxics
account for as much as half of all cancers attributed to outdoor sources
of air toxics. This estimate is not based on actual cancer cases, but on
models that predict the maximum number of cancers that could be
expected from current levels of exposure to mobile source emissions.

better stop breathing or you may get cancer. do you use electricity? cause power plants release shit that causes cancer. you have a cell phone? shit causes cancer. you buy electronics? well byproducts from mineing and process rare metals cause cancer to someone in another country.

so unless you live in the boonies in a place you built yourself with caveman tools you contibute to cancer cause substances everyday.

well anyways I will find a new Myclobutanil product since the naphthalene in eagle 20 is the know cancer causer in rats

B

budseyeveiw

everything you do pretty much causes cancer

EPA estimates that mobile (car, truck, and bus) sources of air toxics
account for as much as half of all cancers attributed to outdoor sources
of air toxics. This estimate is not based on actual cancer cases, but on
models that predict the maximum number of cancers that could be
expected from current levels of exposure to mobile source emissions.

better stop breathing or you may get cancer. do you use electricity? cause power plants release shit that causes cancer. you have a cell phone? shit causes cancer. you buy electronics? well byproducts from mineing and process rare metals cause cancer to someone in another country.

so unless you live in the boonies in a place you built yourself with caveman tools you contibute to cancer cause substances everyday.

well anyways I will find a new Myclobutanil product since the naphthalene in eagle 20 is the know cancer causer in rats

well said bro

B

budseyeveiw

Good lord you people are fucking idiots. This thread is a good reminder of why I don't smoke indoor anymore unless I know the grower and know that they actually know what the hell they are doing. Eagle 20 causing cancer is not an opinion it is a fact. IT SAYS SO RIGHT ON THE FUCKING LABEL YOU MORON. Do you know what "carcinogenic" means or do I have to explain that too? I'm guessing 99% of the people on here who use it have never even read the goddamn MSDS or even know how to properly apply it. You would think that people would be thankful that General Ripper and Seamaiden are trying to alert the community to a potential health hazard. But nope, you jack asses just rip on them and pretend to know better than the EPA, the company the makes the product, the scientists that research it, and the professionals who use it. Oh well I guess it is natural selection at work - if you are dumb enough to improperly use something like Eagle 20 (which apparently almost everyone on this thread is) then you deserve to be removed form the gene pool. If you assholes weren't so fucking lazy maybe you would actually do some research and discover that there are other cheaper, more effective, and less toxic ways to deal with PM. But nope, clinking on a link and reading about what you are using in addition to investing in proper protective gear so you can safely use the chemicals it is too hard for you geniuses apparently. Have fun smoking your shitty toxic weed guys!

most people who are moronic or lack intelligence tend to start swearing at people and losing their tempers. these people dont know how to have a discussion.

so you are arguing against logic and og raskal? they are morons and need to removed from the gene pool?? fuck you dont have shit on some of the growers who have added to this thread.

Blaze

Blaze

most people who are moronic or lack intelligence tend to start swearing at people and losing their tempers. these people dont know how to have a discussion.

so you are arguing against logic and og raskal? they are morons and need to removed from the gene pool?? fuck you dont have shit on some of the growers who have added to this thread.

I got nothing against Logic or OG Raskal and I don't know enough about their growing techniques to comment. However neither one of them as far as I know have their pesticide license or professional training in this field. Claiming something is safe because a few growers use it is a completely illogical argument.

I tend to get a little annoyed when people keep repeating the same incorrect information even though I already provided links to the EPA, the MSDS of Eagle 20, the info about in on the Pesticide Action Network, and multiple other scientific/professional sources for this information.

Maybe if you weren't such a lazy fuck-tard you would stop repeating incorrect information and making fun of people who bring up valid concerns. You don't grow buds, you don't even smoke buds yet you obviously think you are some sort of expert. SO let's see should I listen to the professionals about how to use something like E20 and the potential health effects, or should I listen to some jack ass on the internet that has ZERO experience training or education on the matter?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Exactly, people listen to Blaze, he is here to help! If you disagree, agree to disagree and get over it, I mean they put a label on cigs that they will kill you but people still smoke em.
Always gonna be folks like budseyeview that think they are special or invincible maybe...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
p.s. budseyeview, Blaze is one of the few on here that I respect as an educator and someone who has obviously read and contemplated things on a scientific level or method. Blaze seems to know his stuff real tight, water tight! And stop arguing facts with attitude.

I agree many things give us cancer and shit, we all are gonna die, but I'm prefer not too speed that up & limit my exposure to certain things especially when they have a MSDS sheet...just so you know, I spray Azamax when I use it, in a suit, booties, chemical gloves, respirator, goggles, and jimmy hat! May be overkill but whenever you use these products and if you think you might use it repeatedly the smartest things you can do is protect yourself.

Just cause you aren't dead after spraying Eagle 20 or floramite and the like, don't think you've outsmarted the chemical!!

be safe, read and prevent things in your reach...

baba G

B

budseyeveiw

I got nothing against Logic or OG Raskal and I don't know enough about their growing techniques to comment. However neither one of them as far as I know have their pesticide license or professional training in this field. Claiming something is safe because a few growers use it is a completely illogical argument.

I tend to get a little annoyed when people keep repeating the same incorrect information even though I already provided links to the EPA, the MSDS of Eagle 20, the info about in on the Pesticide Action Network, and multiple other scientific/professional sources for this information.

Maybe if you weren't such a lazy fuck-tard you would stop repeating incorrect information and making fun of people who bring up valid concerns. You don't grow buds, you don't even smoke buds yet you obviously think you are some sort of expert. SO let's see should I listen to the professionals about how to use something like E20 and the potential health effects, or should I listen to some jack ass on the internet that has ZERO experience training or education on the matter?

i havnt given information on eagle twenty. as for fucktard? least my birth certificate isnt an apology from durex my friend

i grow. but i dont smoke. get it right you joke. can you read??????????????? or is your helper not with you today? didums!

plus i didnt claim it was safe, all i said was thats it seamaidens OPINION wether to use it or not. now look. i hate repeating myself bro. read properly. you cant argue unless you know what the points being made are. i dont care if its safe. i dont smoke weed

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
@budseyeview, You grow and don't smoke, got it! Did you smoke at any time before? Or always a non puffer?

B

budseyeveiw

yup i did smoke but then realised that it had advantages not too. i wanna have good health, i go to the gym, eat right, i dont smoke anymore but.. i can still be involved in growing which i love, and still benefit from it. plus i have a clear head to do things now

dont get me wrong i like smoking but i couldnt have done it forever. i gave up at about 25
ive grown weed for about 12yrs

B

budseyeveiw

thats the whole point im trying to make, for a grower, who is selling, wether it be apples or weed, if you have a problem its needs to be gone like now lol. if someone can tell me an instant fix that stopped me lossing a crop il listen for sure, but i have no reason not to use it

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I get it, you'd rather potentially compromise someone's health for the financial gain, I understand but that's where ethically I can't agree. If there is a potential for hurting someone with my work(product) I can't go that route for the gain of money. I like money but I value life more.

Nothing personally attacking you budseyeview, it's just a willing of how far you will go to make a buck I feel. I know organic farmers who farm hundreds of acres and manage to provide great produce and would never consider using those types of chemicals & there livelihood is on the line but they work harder/smarter with alternatives versus the instant/expensive Monsanto oriented methods.

I'm gonna abstain from this thread as I don't use Eagle 20 and have no interaction with it, sorry for the rant!

baba G

B

budseyeveiw

I get it, you'd rather potentially compromise someone's health for the financial gain, I understand but that's where ethically I can't agree. If there is a potential for hurting someone with my work(product) I can't go that route for the gain of money. I like money but I value life more.

Nothing personally attacking you budseyeview, it's just a willing of how far you will go to make a buck I feel. I know organic farmers who farm hundreds of acres and manage to provide great produce and would never consider using those types of chemicals & there livelihood is on the line but they work harder/smarter with alternatives versus the instant/expensive Monsanto oriented methods.

I'm gonna abstain from this thread as I don't use Eagle 20 and have no interaction with it, sorry for the rant!

baba G

the people in the uk or at least all the ones i know smoke with tobacco anyway. i dont wanna harm anyone but i think the warnings are more for fruit or veg growers than cannibis

so i dont know but every time i bought street weed or anything else ive not known what was used on it. its part of the risk you take i guess

G

GeneralRipper

Not completely correct brother man. Like several have said, it comes down to environment. As in proper environmental controls, temp/rah climb drops in control, proper humidifier/dehuey controls, proper temp controls, proper airflow, vpd issues, etc... do shit on point and it can't thrive with healthy plants...slip up while trying to maintain a proper room and have issues. If you are getting PM probably one or more of those things is well out of range- most common mistake I see is RH too low or inconsistent.

Yes those are measures of cleaning a room for PM, what I was referring to is actual environmental control of a room to prevent PM from infecting plants.

Know several folks spraying/using the bacterial preventatives that are very happy....but they also started using them after we got the environment nailed a bit better so that has helped as well. For the price the bacterial foliars look like a good preventative and obviously much safer than e20.

Mycostop is a bio-funguide thats applied to the growing media not foliar. If the ray fungus is active it wont allow pm to go systemic. Ever had organic wine, strawberries, apples and anything else organic? Can't be organic if you have used eagle. After posting this over three times. Its evident that you are not reading our posts throughly. I want to bet that none of your friends have used mycostop. Its not sold at any hydro store and has never been marketed to cannabis growers. I sure know a whole bunch of norcal peeps who do it up super organic and swear by mycostop.

Please be careful with E(don't end up like this guy):
[YOUTUBE]OC2emlXBuIM[/YOUTUBE]

Blaze

Blaze

I agree many things give us cancer and shit, we all are gonna die, but I'm prefer not too speed that up & limit my exposure to certain things especially when they have a MSDS sheet...just so you know, I spray Azamax when I use it, in a suit, booties, chemical gloves, respirator, goggles, and jimmy hat! May be overkill but whenever you use these products and if you think you might use it repeatedly the smartest things you can do is protect yourself.

Just cause you aren't dead after spraying Eagle 20 or floramite and the like, don't think you've outsmarted the chemical!!

EXACTLY! We are all exposed to carcinogens every day - but not all carcinogens are equal. Breathing in a little smog from you car or taking a hit off a bong is NOT the same as breathing in some Eagle 20. There are actually several agencies that rate carcinogens - such as the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC). Their scale has 5 ratings - from not carcinogenic at all, to known and definite carcinogen. Eagle 20 is one rating from the top on that list - part of Group 2A. So let em re-phrase that - on a scale of 1-5 on how likely something is to give you cancer, Eagle 20 would be a "4". This makes it considerably more carcinogenic than gasoline, diesel fuel, and even lead.

One should ALWAYS err on the side of caution when dealing with pesticides or any sort of potentially hazardous materials. That is rule number one when using pesticides! Give me one logical reason why you would intentionally expose yourself to a known carcinogen. Baba G has the right idea - even with something like Azamax you should be wearing full chemical gear. Anyone who works on a farm, or a ranch (such as myself) or a nursery, will tell you the exact same thing - wear your goddamn protective gear and know and understand what you are applying! Since pot growers are not regulated like the legit industries that use these sort of chemicals there tends to be a serious lack of understanding on how and when to properly use them. Yet somehow many pot growers seem to think they are immune to the effects of pesticides and various other toxins...

M

maestro

I stand by my statement, I guarantee the use of neem oil, at the right dosage,freshness n frequency will eliminate just about every indoor herbal pest be it fungal or fauna. Besides monterey insect spray outside for caterpillars which is also omri....neem oil once a week until flush and a dose of green cure occasionally at the start of flush and to thwart an unusual outbreak is all a farmer needs to keep yo garden in control with clean healthy buds. There are so many benefits to using neem its hard to see it all until you try it yourself........I'll buy any farmers neem back from them if they try it from her (Usha Rao....ahimsa ...neem resource alternative) and are not comnpletley satisfied and then some.....one more time 7cc cold pressed neem+few drops dish soap+few drops super thrive per gallon warm water once a week for prevention n every four days for a cure..................used correctly your plants will absorb n feed on the neem just as a foliar spray in about three days after application....as long as you give your ladies two final weeks without neem you'll never taste it in your bud.....shit tastes bad but is used as toothpaste drink the dillution for
parasites, apply topical for ringworm athletes foot any other fungal pestilence
and a ton of other things by a lot of poor people in India n surrounding............GOOD RULE OF THUMB FOR THE HERB FARMER>>>>If YOU WONT TAKE A FUCKING SWIG OF IT DONT SPRAY THE SHIT ON YOUR FUCKIN SMOKE....

edit edit ....bro pointed out didn't mention use neem before lights out in bloom or outside or under anything more than 400wts to be safe. whoops sorry forget this is new to some!
I've used it full strength in a 24 hour veg under 400wts forever without a problem but it can burn your leaves under intense light or hot day.....always use warm water n dish soap n shake well throughout the spraying to keep it emulsified...I always trash last 1/2 fluid oz or so my solution because I find its always harsh unless I keep shaking but I'm a stoney poney too..... oh yah in me personally I notice greencure A@1tblesn/gallon sometimes burns my pistils too but 3/4tblespn works great still and doesn't....I use grewencure at lights out too....lullabye n good night sweet dreams to my lovelies.....lol

peace

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I stand by my statement, I guarantee the use of neem oil, at the right dosage,freshness n frequency will eliminate just about every indoor herbal pest be it fungal or fauna. Besides monterey insect spray outside for caterpillars which is also omri....neem oil once a week until flush and a dose of green cure occasionally at the start of flush and to thwart an unusual outbreak is all a farmer needs to keep yo garden in control with clean healthy buds. There are so many benefits to using neem its hard to see it all until you try it yourself........I'll buy any farmers neem back from them if they try it from her (Usha Rao....ahimsa ...neem resource alternative) and are not comnpletley satisfied and then some.....one more time 7cc cold pressed neem+few drops dish soap+few drops super thrive per gallon warm water once a week for prevention n every four days for a cure..................used correctly your plants will absorb n feed on the neem just as a foliar spray in about three days after application....as long as you give your ladies two final weeks without neem you'll never taste it in your bud.....shit tastes bad but is used as toothpaste drink the dillution for
parasites, apply topical for ringworm athletes foot any other fungal pestilence
and a ton of other things by a lot of poor people in India n surrounding............GOOD RULE OF THUMB FOR THE HERB FARMER>>>>If YOU WONT TAKE A FUCKING SWIG OF IT DONT SPRAY THE SHIT ON YOUR FUCKIN SMOKE....

I would love to watch you take a fat swig of neem!

true grit

true grit

Mycostop is a bio-funguide thats applied to the growing media not foliar. If the ray fungus is active it wont allow pm to go systemic. Ever had organic wine, strawberries, apples and anything else organic? Can't be organic if you have used eagle. After posting this over three times. Its evident that you are not reading our posts throughly. I want to bet that none of your friends have used mycostop. Its not sold at any hydro store and has never been marketed to cannabis growers. I sure know a whole bunch of norcal peeps who do it up super organic and swear by mycostop.

Nah bro never had organic anything :sign0065: Yes I know whats organic, what a non organic spray does yada yada...as for not reading what are you talking about- I have no clue what mycostop is, but I was referring Actinovate- which is exactly as I said bacterial foliar to prevent and fight PM...and the norcal homies use it plenty and with success so far. I have brought that stuff up in numerous PM threads as a natural option for a while now. But folks can ignore that too and keep telling me how bad E20 is. lol.

Tired of posting up irrelevant Ecstasy vids yet?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Maestro, I forgot to order the Neem! Damn it.
facepalm.gif

i havnt given information on eagle twenty. as for fucktard? least my birth certificate isnt an apology from durex my friend

i grow. but i dont smoke. get it right you joke. can you read??????????????? or is your helper not with you today? didums!

plus i didnt claim it was safe, all i said was thats it seamaidens OPINION wether to use it or not. now look. i hate repeating myself bro. read properly. you cant argue unless you know what the points being made are. i dont care if its safe. i dont smoke weed
facepalm.gif
Good Lord.

Perhaps my mistake was in thinking that the Canadian educational system was/is so much better than California's. Try re-reading what I've posted on E20, which is a good bit. It's not just my opinion, I'm relaying facts. Facts that anyone who is literate and knows how to use a dictionary can look up for themselves.

Based upon those FACTS, it is my OPINION that growers shouldn't be using E20. Why? Because on the whole we're a bunch of uneducated, greedy fucks. That's my opinion and I'm stickin' to it.

And look, what good reason I have for that opinion, read on.
yup i did smoke but then realised that it had advantages not too. i wanna have good health, i go to the gym, eat right, i dont smoke anymore but.. i can still be involved in growing which i love, and still benefit from it. plus i have a clear head to do things now

dont get me wrong i like smoking but i couldnt have done it forever. i gave up at about 25
ive grown weed for about 12yrs
(apparently one cannot combine smoking weed with being healthy)
thats the whole point im trying to make, for a grower, who is selling, wether it be apples or weed, if you have a problem its needs to be gone like now lol. if someone can tell me an instant fix that stopped me lossing a crop il listen for sure, but i have no reason not to use it
That. Right. There. God damn. It's all about the money. What was I saying before....???

the people in the uk or at least all the ones i know smoke with tobacco anyway. i dont wanna harm anyone but i think the warnings are more for fruit or veg growers than cannibis

so i dont know but every time i bought street weed or anything else ive not known what was used on it. its part of the risk you take i guess
Did you know that nothing is labeled for use on cannabis? I'm going to guess that you're not old enough or have the right frame of reference to remember paraquat weed. But I remember it, and remember it well. I remember it putting a friend's brother in the hospital with a collapsed lung, and I remember him not being the only one.

And why would you think the warnings are only for edible produce? Have you read the label as I've suggested, oh... I don't know, about 20,000,000 times? That's not possible, I haven't hit 6K posts yet. :giggle

M

maestro

Yep I almost died a couple times....its no fun....funny thing is most living things want to live as long as they can....I wouldn't even kill the mites n the pm if it didn't hurt my girlies fruit for me....I grow grapes every year and never spray them at all...the bugs go off on the leaves but all I worry about fruit really is squirrels birds n hail....thing it helps my beneficial flora n fauna flock also...but I smoke too much...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom