Eagle 20ew is pro-cancerous

• Thread starter GeneralRipper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
eyecandi

eyecandi

Im referring to clubs here in Colorado who use it on everything every run. As stated before I know some that even spray it onto the nugs in late flower. At one the owner does not supply his workers with protective gear. They have spores every ware and when they stop using eagle pm comes back fast.

i've seen several commercial operations over the past year, from small (2000 sq') to mid-size (@60,000 sq') and several had bug/mold issues that were so obvious and dirty, run by growers who think they know what they are doing because they grew a few plants in a basement at some time, or read a book about it .... yet have no clue about real horticultural gardening (or how to successfully transition a great small grow into a large commercial operation) and pest/spore control. "sure I use E20 all the way through flowering" "Avid is GREAT at killing mites, used it a week before harvest ...." also talking to my favorite local wholesaler and he has the same problem with 'noobs' coming in and wanting to buy the baddest shit out there to kill stuff, but won't take the time to read up and do the homework needed on when and when NOT to use a given product. certain products (like E20) should never be used past clone/early veg. some are OK until a week before (99.99%horticultural-oil is a good example).

this is why I haven't bought from a disp in over a year, don't know whos' product I can trust (other then my own). i'm looking forward to a little more regulation on this, requiring sample testing for molds/mildews/pesticides.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Uh oh... Seamaiden found this thread.
The company's web site says that you only need to wait 14 days after spraying you apples to harvest. I'm pretty sure that it's not legal to print that for big Ag. if you can't do it without harming the public. Apples are a thin skin produce, if it was that bad, I don't think they would allow the spraying of the crops that late.
Let's not go over board with propaganda. However, thanks for looking out.
Apples are one of the most toxic fruits we can buy and eat, too. Why? Because of shit like that (using chemicals to the point of resistance). I posted an article not so long ago about the problems now facing apple and other growers because of resistance. Eagle 20 is known to cause resistance.

To the OP, good try, but I honestly don't think most others are interested. Might shatter a paradigm or two.
I was trying to imply that the rest of the grow area might have spores that eagle won't kill. You can rid your grow area of pm without eagle. Who are these top growers? Im talking about top top growers. Ill put 5k down that sannie does not and will never. Ed Rosental most like doesn't use it. I think the state should implement laws to make pm infected flowers illegal.

I know of too many clubs that spray eagle on nugs during late flowering. If you do it early in veg(like 45 days before nugset) in theory it should be harmless with the exception of a few leafs.

Have you ever tried a sulfur burner to clean the grow area? as a pretreatment? Its also good for flat out treating it.
What I personally would really like is if cannabis were to begin being included in labeling. Also, it would be GREAT if certifying organizations (organic certifiers, like CCOF for instance) were legally able to certify cannabis as organic, etcetera.

Do a quick search on me and what I've had to say about Eagle 20 based on solid science and research, not a bunch of growers' opinions. You know what those are like, right? :makeup
Im referring to clubs here in Colorado who use it on everything every run. As stated before I know some that even spray it onto the nugs in late flower. At one the owner does not supply his workers with protective gear. They have spores every ware and when they stop using eagle pm comes back fast.
Just do some reading on here. See how often people are talking about using it, and talking about rather casual use of it.

Growers are generally completely fucking lazy and don't give a shit about regulations, let alone why certain products are regulated. They sure in fuck don't want to do the required reading. Just search on how many threads are started asking for basic application rates of products like, oh, Forbid and Floramite!

green punk

green punk

set me straight

Someone correct me here. Powdery mildew is host/species specific, right.
The stuff on my lawn, maple trees, and yellow squash are all different. If this assumption is true... their spores can't infect my herb.

I have been growing in this environment for a long while (different locals and strains) and had never seen this stuff run rampant until everyone decided to attempt to be a commercial grower (like eyecandi said).
Now we have Root Aphids, Russet Mites, and this shit Powdery Mildew in every other garden in our communities.
It is in the grow stores. Someone with it was like "oh no whats that shit?". They go to growshop toting spores, asking, looking for solutions, there you go whamo growshop contaminated. If you go there bathe before you go so you don't spread the shit, then when you get back so you don't bring new shit to your scene.

nuttso

nuttso

imo it is all about a very very very clean flower room. for example: grow room done right

Take clones. Threat them with right Integrated Pest Managemant. Clean the veg with wathever chems u wan't, let them grow for min 3 months after application. Clean flower room. Clean flower room. Take clones. Rejuvenate (full spectrum). Let them grow. Be happy. Trying to build an spore free enviroment now....botrytis is a bitch....

green punk

green punk

List them. Piss on em. What i have seen Denver herb has surpassed BC crap as far as rep for garbage.

true grit

true grit

Talk about beating a dead horse. This has been gone over, and over, and over....

What it breaks down to, to me- people are worrying too much. I know a lot of growers, a lot of good growers, a lot of shitty growers, lazy growers, etc...how many use Eagle20 or know what it is? about less than 5-10% of them. How many have pm? several, but the abuse and stupidity is not as rampant as some portray it to be. A few instances of morons does not mean the whole bunch is spraying poisonous cancer on buds for people.

For example, like the arguments Seamaiden has talked about...how long did that go and when SM was trying to explain that is was useless as a surfectant (obviously), and kept getting re-occuring PM, complained of resistance, but didn't do certain things to clean a ROOM completely- why point fingers and blame E20 and say science proves other shit. Sure, or do things completely and be fine only using E20 the one time you may have a to every year or two, or simply on new incoming cuts. And i still don't think sulfur burns are fully effective, always seems the folks with PM use sulfur burns, and seem to always have to use them. Hate chemicals? then stay away from fungaflors TR, cuz they work too better than all this stuff.

Whether people LIKE harsh chemicals or not, when used properly and with eye/body protection....guess what- they work effectively, safely, and with no residue.

Dispensary meds are dispensary meds c'mon. Why are people bitching, its kinda what I expect. Until folks can watch the grows through glass like microbreweries doing work, then who knows wtf is going on. That or in places like Co we can adopt a competitive market again where the GOOD grower's meds can hit shelves again.

B

BUDOGHI

people people people if you can't grow the herb organically maybe you shouldn't be growing the herb at all. if the love of money rules your decision making then i say f u and i'm glad i don't smoke your SHIT.

true grit

true grit

people people people if you can't grow the herb organically maybe you shouldn't be growing the herb at all. if the love of money rules your decision making then i say f u and i'm glad i don't smoke your SHIT.

stupid comment above, ignorance must be bliss.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Does anyone know where you can get nugs tested in Southern California?
I recently re-aquired a really great cut that is susceptible to PM and mites. I dipped the cuttiing in Avid and Eagle 20 1 week apart. She was then vegged for 4 weeks and will flower for 9 making it about 80 + days since application. I would like to see if there is any residue.
Thanks!
:animbong:

true grit

true grit

Shit is supposed to work out systemically in like 20-30 days, and even with those claims I've yet to see any of these systemics hold up longer than 2wks if the room isn't taken care of accordingly...just saying. I really dont see the concern, but good luck.

G

GeneralRipper

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKR32ImWYzw[/YOUTUBE]

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Talk about beating a dead horse. This has been gone over, and over, and over....

What it breaks down to, to me- people are worrying too much. I know a lot of growers, a lot of good growers, a lot of shitty growers, lazy growers, etc...how many use Eagle20 or know what it is? about less than 5-10% of them. How many have pm? several, but the abuse and stupidity is not as rampant as some portray it to be. A few instances of morons does not mean the whole bunch is spraying poisonous cancer on buds for people.
Disagreed. I speak to waaaayyy too many people who are exactly that.
For example, like the arguments Seamaiden has talked about...how long did that go and when SM was trying to explain that is was useless as a surfectant (obviously), and kept getting re-occuring PM, complained of resistance, but didn't do certain things to clean a ROOM completely- why point fingers and blame E20 and say science proves other shit. Sure, or do things completely and be fine only using E20 the one time you may have a to every year or two, or simply on new incoming cuts. And i still don't think sulfur burns are fully effective, always seems the folks with PM use sulfur burns, and seem to always have to use them. Hate chemicals? then stay away from fungaflors TR, cuz they work too better than all this stuff.
I don't think you really followed my total experience very well on that one. Nor did you read everything I did very well. I'm not going to argue with you (again) about what I did and why, but guess what. That one White that popped back up with the PM? Not a single sign anywhere. You're characterizing things as though I have a persistent problem with it, and nothing could be further from the truth. When I was battling ROOT APHIDS, which happen to be known disease vectors, you betcha, I was having a hell of a problem with it. But the Eagle 20 knocking it out didn't happen. Your characterizations of my experience only demonstrate what you don't know.
Whether people LIKE harsh chemicals or not, when used properly and with eye/body protection....guess what- they work effectively, safely, and with no residue.
You've missed the bus and the train here. You say safely? Again, disagreed.
How familiar are you with methyl iodide? Go look it up, come back and tell me how safe it is. Then go look up what crops it's used on despite its safety record.
Dispensary meds are dispensary meds c'mon. Why are people bitching, its kinda what I expect. Until folks can watch the grows through glass like microbreweries doing work, then who knows wtf is going on. That or in places like Co we can adopt a competitive market again where the GOOD grower's meds can hit shelves again.
As long as people have to rely on the integrity of the growers, they're going to be ripe for buying shit meds. In total the integrity of cannabis growers is lacking, in my opinion. Add to that things like ignorance, the inability to read (or lack of desire, adds up to the same thing) and cavalier attitudes about substances just like Eagle 20 and you have a disaster waiting to happen. How keen are YOU for our first marijuana-related death to occur? It is exactly shit like this that could lead to MMJ being put in the dungeon again.

Until WE take responsibility for OURSELVES, others will feel like they have to do it for us. Read the news lately? How's it goin' in CO for dispensaries? Ain't goin' so well in CA for them, although the general populous hasn't yet figured out what so many growers do to their weed.

qupee

qupee

I think it's easy to see in this thread who of you are being sensationalists and who are being sensible.

Blowing the message out of proportion isn't going to fix the problem of poor practices by dispensaries.

G

GeneralRipper

Everyone trust True Grit he is an "Expert". Same with all the other people on this board who use Eagle 20EW. They have been assured by our fiends the cancerous chemical makers that it's safe! You can trust the "experts"!

toxic-sludge-is-good-for-you.png

DDT is also good for you! So good that kids can play in it. "Honey let the kids know the DDT truck is almost here":

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX6fQLrueW0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

DDT didn't give a whole generation cancer. It was tested for cancer before it was allowed to be used by the general public. All of those other scientist are wrong. Every single silly cancer victim that claimed otherwise and sued us for millions were just scamming us good people. It took those people too long to get the cancer anyways. LD50 is like a extremely huge dose
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UiCSvQvVys[/YOUTUBE]

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's kind of ironic that a site with so many people who claim to be either cancer patients or growing for cancer patients has so many people who are so casual about cancer. Maybe ironic isn't the right word.

G

GeneralRipper

It's kind of ironic that a site with so many people who claim to be either cancer patients or growing for cancer patients has so many people who are so casual about cancer. Maybe ironic isn't the right word.

You are one hundred percent Dead right

M

moodster

enjoiy your Pm infested smoke ive been clean for over 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom