Eagle 20ew is pro-cancerous

• Thread starter GeneralRipper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GeneralRipper

We use Eagle 420 in Veg when needed as well. Works!

If you check blaze's posts and google this issue its pretty will documented that the stuff can stay in the plant for much longer than the chemical makers claim. For some its not enough poof so a few here on the board are trying to get some samples tested. IF and when the test results comes in with solid evidence that the chemicals are active in dried Nugs Would you stop using it? Most likely yes. Same goes for any top breeder/ grower or anyone who cares. M over at CRC was the first person to alert me about this stuff. I trust his word over anyone else's. He is like at every medical panel world wide. I bet Most here don't know that BHO with even .01 percent un-purged butane saponifies fats in lung tissue. Good luck getting it all purged without a 20k vacuum chamber.

I

ibTheMan

There you go people, The best breeder in the World use's it, i aint scared to use it, and most likely most every Cali outdoor grows(large scale) use it early in Veg, cause not usen it could cost Millions! you haters "Got Millions"?

M

moodster

yep complete over reaction to one time spray in veg it cant be that bad if ograskal is on it ??!! Maybe the thread name should be changed to eagle 20ew is pro- cancerous ( if drunk) LOL

green punk

green punk

Question for Raskal or any versed breeder. Can PM be passed on to the seeds? Or possibly make the progeny less susceptible to PM?

Thanks

M

MIway

There you go people, The best breeder in the World use's it, i aint scared to use it, and most likely most every Cali outdoor grows(large scale) use it early in Veg, cause not usen it could cost Millions! you haters "Got Millions"?

Thing about it is that if you need to use it in veg... it's only much, much worse in flower.

Kinda just means too many plants, not enough equipment to control the enviro... use sprays as a cheaper, more immediate response.

Not hating, just pointing out. I get not being able to take the 'risk' to the 'money' crop, but the root causes are just the same... enviro controls are not enough. It's a real mothafucka to grow w/o having to use chems, but there are real life examples of it working.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
You could pass on the genetic ability to have an affinity or resistance to pm to the plant that the seed produces, but not sure how you would pass on pm in seeds as an absolute.
I suppose if you rubbed your seed coatings in pm you might b able to pass it on...

but overall seeds are bug/pm free although the genetics may have a predisposition or not to those things...

have never had pm from starting random seeds tho...so, not 100% sure, maybe someone will chime in.

baba G

G

GeneralRipper

I don't understand you guys the real facts have been posted in this thread and instead of debating the facts TG and others attack the messengers.

For me this is like foolish ravers and E pills. When will they ever learn?
Img006hh

G

GeneralRipper

We have another winner!

Pissedpantsphag

Seriously people (E)agle is bad stuff.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Man, lol your killing me with these pics...

That's funny stuff, I agree with not using these products but if some folks wanna fill up their vacuoles with poison...I can't stop em, to each their own. But I'd let the people that purchase your medicine know that you used such a product so they may make an educated decision on their health and safety...

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
:giggle:roflgotta love that blow up guitar

green punk

green punk

Will a PM infected seed bearing plant's seeds have progeny that carry PM. Is it possible due to the PM being forever in the plants tissue(seeds) to have the seeds bear it in their genetic make up?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It wouldn't be from the tissue(concentrated in it) or accumulated...Some varieties have the ability to attract the pm, due to it's chlorophyll concentration and other things. I've noticed certain types of OG or others that are a deep green and they seem more attractive to the pm; as opposed to the jack herer or other more limey green sativa hybrids.

The pm on the plant shouldn't make the progeny have a higher probability of expressing PM. To answer your question, I'm not 100% sure you can pass on PM that way.

I was just mentioning how some genetics have an affinity for pm and that could be from many different reasons. I'm not too familiar with the lifecycle of PM and all, being I've never had big problems with it and I've lived in a couple semi-rainforested spots in the redwoods....

Being clean, keeping the room intakes filtered and providing much air flow and not crowding plants will help and staying away from people's rooms that do have it. Someone on here should have more knowledge on the seed and it's ability to do what your asking green punk.

baba G

G

GeneralRipper

Yeah I agree with you. I feel that people should know if its been used or not. I always ask how my meds are grown and try to get them to devolve even the smallest details.

I LOLed the hardest at picture of the e-tard passed out on a jade plant the best. My friend first showed my that in a newspaper article in LA weekly. I don't know how more classic it can get. He's giving the shocker!!!

green punk

green punk

Thanks.
It would suck to spend duckets on clean genetics and have them actually be the source of the PM.

B

budseyeveiw

"Just" because it causes resistance? Yeah, that's but one very good reason to not deal with it. You must have missed all the rest of the stuff.

Do you really want to get me started on antibiotics? Because as far as I'm concerned that's a tool that's been so over- and misused that we humans may very well be completely undone (i.e. made extinct) by one of the superbugs WE have created by the misuse of antibiotics. So, to sum up, yes, I think we should do away with the mis- and overuse of antibiotics. Antibiotics being prescribed, for instance, for a cold or flu.

Wait, dude... what? What's the lack of proof no one has regarding the health issues? I'm not appointing myself an expert, but I do appoint myself Ruler of My World and so do my very best to be the best Ruler of My World I can be. That means I spend a lot of time reading and trying to be as informed as possible.

You don't actually know me, so... it's interesting this stance. What if I told you my family used to run a sugar plantation (over 1,000 acres)? Would that make any difference at all? You're telling me that the choice is to put profits over anything else, and you can't figure out where I land? What if I told you that I happen to be growing a market garden? Or is that not commercial enough for you? What the hell does it really matter, anyway? Are you trying to say that anyone who grows anything on a commercial level must use this shit? Do you have any idea what these commercial growers have done to themselves by over- and misuse of products such as fungicides?

What if I told you that just this last March I burned over 12lbs of product because it had gone moldy from the PM vectored by root aphids? Right behind my house. Just threw it in the brush pile. Made absolutely certain there was no material remaining for anyone to try to smoke.

It's called "integrity" and some of you might like to try it on for size.

All I'm saying is READ THE FUCKING LABEL. Jesus Lame-jumpin' Christ, they say it on their very own label! It creates resistance. Period. I've found paper after paper discussing the resistance it's known to cause, and you can do the same thing. Not just via Google, but via Google Scholar (putting research assistants out of a job, that one is, but hey) which even tells you how often the paper in question has been cited.

You do know what a citation on a scientific paper is, right?

You must have missed Blaze's post, too. So much for stoner reading comprehension.

the point is antibiotics have saved lives.. in your world perhaps those people would be left untreated.

and please dont insult my intelligence i do know what a scietific paper is. but i will only give credit to published, proven papers with names of the team who did it, and even after reading it id question the results as you have to test things lots of times before evaluating the subject so that is is applicable to worldwide situations.

im glad your family owned a sugar plantation.. how that relates to my point im not sure.

and yes commercial growers will have no choice but to use these products because 8 or 9 weeks flowering time is not long you dont have time to fuck about with trying out other things. you need to get the job done right now.

the rest of everything you said, is your own opinion although i respect it i certainly dont agree with everything you say but some of it.
like you say your not an expert, i dont care if it builds a resistance. if everyone here cared about the enviroment so much they would not be using 1000w lighting etc and creating massive carbon footprints or putting res water down the toilet/drain or whatever else.
if you have a market selling food it might be wise to get rid of the nasty PM you have floating around. try eagle 20.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here's some more reasoning, the seed is coated by an impervious membrane...hence why they float til they open up...so would be hard to imagine pm inside it, feel me...

But, I don't think PM would wanna live or colonize the outside seed coat as it's not nutritious for the fungii. The pm you see is the fruting bodies just like a shroom and the hyphae are the foundation for that...

I wouldn't worry bout seeds carrying the pm, clones I would avoid like the plague if you don't know where they came from.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Also, on a side note,

A really happy,healthy plant will have natural defense mechanisms to deal with pm and with the right genetics you can have a plant that will resist it pretty good. Overall I'm just saying if you have any stresses on your plant the plant will let down it's defenses and pm can colonize it more easily.

Basically, the healther, more thriving your plants are the better resistance naturally, that said will that stop pm alone....NO, not for everyone but keeping plants in tip top shape from root to flower will help, I guess this relates to the lazy gardener thing again, as they would need these products as a result of their grow techniques and environment.

I have blackberries outside my room with some mites, and pm certain times of year but none in the room...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Comes full circle with the Eastern thinking, figure out why you have pm and control the root cause if possible instead of buying the pharma poisons to treat it...

Alright I'm done with this topic...rambling again I am!

baba G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom