Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

SnoleperdS coffe filters germanating method patent application pending ha ha, try and zoom in to check out tap root the more u think about it with a coffee filters it won't turn into a mushy towel, with no die bleach, or other additives its pure, microscopic holes to let in a little air, it works i took the filter folded in half then half again 2 hold in the water but not soak, i will soon begin selling coffee filters for germanation $19.99 4 5, remember Patent application pending!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a lovely night all you farmers. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

The neon light, the endless nights, they took me by surprise, my doctor gave me vallium but I still can't close my eye's, no sleep 2 days, my CRPS is up, and rageing, I don't want pity I want sleep, any how I killed the berry white, a few hairs no way the bottom is starting to die, when I looked at the root ball the mix was so dry it crumbled in my hand, I waters this morning it's the mix or my environment, I must get a humidifier, winter is my grow time, I get free heat & hot water it's electric so that dry ass heat is hiting my fan &. . SNOLEPERD. plants, no more major drainage I'll water till it's wet & just drain the excess water, I'll get a little from the tangerine, I planted that bubblegum kush, it had 2 go in the 2 gal, but the plant is somewhat small, love it but small, but this is a different breeder so I may b in 4 a nasty surprise, but the plant I just dispatched started male with those vertical spikes 3/4 up it decided it wanted to be Lola all of a sudden he was a she in 5 & 1/2 years growing exusiveley autos I never saw this circle jerk ( sorry ladies SNOLEPERD tend to get highly pissed) can't sleep just rambling to make matters worse I'm out of bud & have been smoking sugar leaves, still if I walk down the street to buy there so called $25 1/4 my leaf is still better than there swag bud. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

They call it a 1/4, I weighed one once 51/2 grams, but my leaf gets u higher, total horse shit, beans, sticks, it is like the early 80s, I can get smoke or anything this is HARTFORD murder capital of new England, but it's hard beacuse of my sativa allergy, one of my boys came back from California with blue dream, I took 3 hits and though I was going 2 die, we were all fishing off a jetty, I thought I was haveing a heart attack, I was so paranoid, my heart was pounding this was not nice, not good , & not fun, beacuse of my syndrome I developed vertigo both my friends had to get me off that jetty, lucky my friends little brother got in the truck & came back with pepper corn, told me to nibble on a corn and smell it, that helped, I never heard of that, but if u buy off the street you don't know what your geting, oh I know sativa bud is long and indica is more like popcorn but still you won't know till u smoke it, they do not give samples, the reason that $25 dollar crap doesn't do that is beacuse it does not get me high, if I were to venture a guess I would say between 8 & 10 percent. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd is at a loss, my tangerine kush is old, she was born on x mass, all I have are small popcorn tops, no bud structure formation, I show a pic, by day 40 to 45 I put my autos in to flower, they are toped & in full flower, for those who don't know if you try to add a little flowering agent your auto will imedietley & forever stop, I grew this plant by day 65 well you saw it, it's there now, but it looks good it's in medium pre flower, of course I'm going 2 cut the light, added a bit of calcium, it just enters it's water pig stage witch should have happened around day 30, I guess the only thing I can do now is keep feeding cut the light, & at the first sighn the plants life span is ending wack it with the flower agent & bloombastic, a nother issue my revolver is a cross of nycd & white widow well the nycd is dom, grew it before a tiny plant, I grew the first one 2 the grand old hight of 16in, so I put the second in a 2 gal and it grew 2 14in it's a cool looking plant it compacts herself so tight it looks like 1 bud with mad frost at the sights a very intriguing plant, a pain in the ass 2 grow, but worse it's swag thc 16per about 1/2 of what I need that's why I only grew 2, I have pics on my Google photo's but I'm 2 computer illiterate 2 get them on this sight, yes I admit it look at my sight, it's just 1 long grow of various autos I've grown or tried 2 I don't know how 2 stop but I did finaly manage to navigate around a bit, so the revolver a girl new York city diesel dom, I'm hopeful that the widow will up the thc level but things have gone haywire after a long streak of success so whatever happens does can't bribe mother nature, my bubblegum kush plant had 2 go into a 2gal pot just to add imsult to injury, that or a 5 gal and I would waste all my mix, and in about 3 months my condo has 2 go thru inspection so no plants in home, I don't bother ripping apart my rig just add houseplants, I am unhappy. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

To b honest I'm baffled, my tangerine kush is 60 some odd days old, still in veg, & still slowly growing, beautiful tops, beautiful plant, no bud structure, no where near to ing off, my little new York city diesel Dom revolver is now 28 days old it' doing the same bull shit, both plants are growing 1/2 the speed they should, if my tangerine kush was 30 days old I would be in heaven, got a nice high pop on my bubblegum kush, used less pearlite, it is acting like it' suppoed 2 , I germanate my seedlings with a drop light the bubblegum wants under my veg master, I have not done anything different, I even bought a new bag of mix, ph on both plants 6.5, my condo association put in New window walls but they open, my heat is electric very dry, I put a pot of water under my lights to create a little evaporation, I ran the shower to try and huminate my condo, in 6 1/2 years of doing autos I have never seen this they flower or they dont, and they certainly are not still in veg at day 60, I have a condo inspection in May after this I stop till the middle of aug, I live on the third floor of a brick building facing east, I have an airconditoner but the fucker is only 2ft off the ground beacuse I have bay windows, there is no a.c. in bedroom, when that Sun hits that brick at 5 am it may b 80f outside, it' 100 f in my condo all this was my summer medication, fuck the tangerine kush I'm puttng the twit on bread and water no food! She is sucking up my expensive nutrients and not puttng out so I'll play hard ball starve bitch, highley pissed. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Put it in flower, stupid plant, I use bloombastic may b it will straighten out but I doubt it, pic is tangerine kush auto by fast uds at day 60 in veg. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Orderd some white widow, it's the Dom strain in most of my hybrids anyway, dont know when i will get 2 it, me thinks ill try pro mix, all my problems I have been haveing lately is one of 2 things, my environment, dry, or my mix, allso dry, I can' do much about the environment, but the last 2 bags of mix have been somewhat dry, not nice and moist, it's hard 2 keep wet, ph is good though, I may have got 2 bad batches of seeds, I will find out for shure, I got a nice high pop on that bubblegum if the same problem arises it's the mix, as I have now turned off my heat, I'm on the 3rd floor heat rises it's 70f in here, had 2 put a stop 2 that dry ass heat, I do everything the same, I do not think it's me or anything I did. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd has miss identified the plant he has put into flower, I germanated 3 strains, early miss witch was recalled, tangerine kush by fast buds, 1 out of 5 seeds germanated although the one plant that did grow was blazeing, I of 3 berry white seeds by methesto germanated it popped & stoped I will no longer buy from these co. The one I had in veg 4 60 days is early miss, who is very late for the date, I called ck and asked James why the early miss was recalled, he said it was beacuse the plants were not flowering, his advice was to flush the plant out, & add just a tad of flower agent & 1ml of bloom enhancer & cut my light 2 12/12, I sent him a pic and its early miss, i do have nice tops just no bud structure, he seems 2 think I can tease it into a viable plant but God it was born on x mass, funny looking at the plant under the bloom light the main stem looks green like new growth, while all the other leaves look black under the light. Moderator! If I pull this off I want a crown, a ticker tape parade, and mad trophy points, no leaves are dying and the stupid thing is still going if my tops just elongate it will form the strcture I need, in all my years of just autos I have never seen this, but his advice does make seance, it flowered I just have 2 trick it into thinking it better get it's shit together beacuse it' now time to reproduce, I'm useing verry small amounts of base and enhancer, hopefully it will get the message. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd is out of sugar leaves, he had 2 go to Hartford open air drug market 2 get a so called 1/4, I can allso buy heroin, crack, powder, benzos, and other misilanious pills, Snoleperd has no use 4 that other shit but he must have smoke! So this is what you get 4 $25 in Hartford CT. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I only put her 2 flower a few days ago but here are a few pics, recalled early miss, they should call it the bitch who missed the train, born on x mass, plan to harvest April fools day. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd forgot about revolver, it's late 2 but a girl none of the less, I don' kill girls, I dont give up on a plant, do you know how many times I wanted to introduce her 2 my dumpster? Or that early miss I'll get something from her though the plant was never a high yield plant anyway just a major pain in my ass. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I tried everything I know to keep my plants wet, I put a pot of water under my lights, if I'm still here I will have 2 buy a humidifier, I cut back on pearlite a mistake when I try to wet my bubblegum kush seedling it floated free and timber I put it back but still, fucking revolver wants water 2 & I just watered yesterday, it's the non humid air or my mix, since I had never had a humidity problem I got a very dry bag of mix could not keep wet since day 1, my plants growing half speed, my hydro guy goes thru pallets of the stuff, told me to put some in a bag and bring it in, does not matter, I'm going 2 shut down soon, housing inspections, I won' start up again till mid aug, much 2 hot in here, yes I have an airconditoner but not in my bedroom plus I can' afford 2 run1, let alone 2, we started with purple kush, tangerine kush & early miss, we did it, I don' know if I will have time 4 revolver or even bubblegum kush, mid Aug I will get a fresh bag of mix, & start bubblegum kush over, & white widow. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Called my hydroponic guy he says if my lights are right ( they r ) and they are drying out that fast there is some stuff I forgot the name, outdoor growers use it to hold WATER looks like rock salt I guess it blows up and holds water, will try next winter, going to try and finish this run come in and he will help, as for early miss I am starting 2 get some bud strcture, these plants were not feminized thus the recall I just got lucky and got a girl, since they were not feminized this may explain it' slow growth, revolver is slow 2 but about 2 top, Early Miss is not a high yield plant but I miss identified her beacuse she is small 4 that strain, it usaly grows 2 3 or 4ft, it is 50per cent white widow 40per cent British Columbia haze bc bud? Or big bud? One of the other I can check, it grows nice tops, that turn into rock hard nugs, thc around 22per cent, but of all the strains I grew 4 some reason this strain helps my pain the best, don' know why, just does, and you can smoke & go out as it's not so powerful you are glued to your couch, any way I don' care if I burn my leaf tips to cinders that plant will flower mark my words. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

As 4 revolver she is not that far behind, she is 34 days old, I try very hard to try and put my autos 2 flower by day 45 as she is about 2 top she needs 2 bulk up, plant is nice down low, but it' cola is stringy this is beacuse I kept the lights further away than usual beacuse I'm haveing a hard time keeping her wet, gave here here prune yesterday, I wish I could have pruned early miss but she was moving so slow I did not dare, now the twit looks healthy & hardy jacked 2 the 9s on base & bloombastic, now if I can bulk up revolver we will b all set, however I can tell it's a small plant, anything × with new York city diesel is going to be small, I thought the white widow would have helped a little any way I'll just try and bulk her up in the next 2 weeks. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd got smart, great idea cutting my light, flower is starting 2 form nice structure & elongate, plant is in good health and may be just may be it will work out. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

People knock crop king seeds, they don' know how 2 talk 2 lisa, since they recalled that batch of early miss Lisa said she would send me white widow, she did 8 nice fat beans & a gift of candy cane, 8 more nice fat beans, that goes above and behond any seedbank I ever dealt with, I have used this bank 4 years I had 2 problems candy cane that would not flower, was replaced by nycd, and early miss that was recalled 4 a week beacuse it was not feminized so she agreed to send me widow, I all most felt guilty beacuse 1 of the early miss beans poped and is in flower but it was an auto and it caused me much trouble so it' all good, my label fell off my revolver I did not have a label on my bubblegum kush so 4 seeds in each vial and I don' know witch is witch that' SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I week in flower, comeing along nicely, stupid plant, I just a well grow photoperid plants, I do autos beacuse they are fast, in out, on to the next, you cant cultivate in ct, they would take the whole plant put it on a scale root ball, fan leaves, and all, probably charge me with operating a drug factory when the most flower I will get would b under a1/2oz, witch is the max u can have in 1 bag before you go to jail, on the other hand I do qualify 4 ct medical program, I am allready paying 3 dr,s, they want a note from my Dr saying I need it (he would) then see another Dr I never met pay him $300 for a piece of paper agreeing with my dr, then I have to pay $200 to ct dept of human services, pick 1 dispensary and be forced to buy ct non organic weed at outrageous prices, now why would SNOLEPERD do that? Is that a good way to spend my disability check? When the law was passed it was supposed to be about compassion, I pay 3 dr,s now, my meds, my deductible, and now they want to force me 2 buy there product, I would do it if they let me grow & the fucked up thing is 20min up the road, totally legal, I hate this state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A couple pics. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

That early miss is sucking up my botanacare & bloombastic, flower is starting to fill in nicely, buds are elongateing, plant is showing trichome but it's 2 early to know if she will frost up or not, I'm flying by the seat of my pants, I have never had an autoflower plant this old, just fed plant is in good health, no leaves are dying, she is starting to smell, no skunk here, hard 2 describe, it smells dank, earthy with a hint of dank, this plant needs 2 hury up, no pistols are changing colour but I only put it in flower 8 days ago, revolver has a long spindly main stem, I take full responsibility for this, I have been haveing a hard time keeping my plants wet, I know how that sounds, SNOLEPERD can' keep his girls wet, sorry it' true though, I had 2 have gotten a bag of over dry mix, anyway I kept the lights further away than usual, lots of nice bud site's on the plant, needs a lot of bulking up, it is behind at day 38 but what can you do, my last 2 autos seem 2 b growing half speed, and this is my grow time, the only thing I had a problem with was the mix, I should have added some peat moss, live and learn. SNOLEPERD

Top Bottom