Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

One last note on g3, my plant dries in 3 days, it's winter the dew point 30s, so it took 3 days 2 dry, then cure smoke done, 4 a 2 ft auto she put out some yield 20.1 g the thing is is this is that lite fluffy bud, so I have a nice bag that looks an oz. SNOLEPERD

20171227 052447
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

The dew point is so low here, my last batch dried in4 days, still has 2 cure some,I took 2 puffs and woke up 2 hours later with the j in my hand, as 4 California snow the little bitch is a little bitch took her long enough, allso I hate this form of plant, there is no sativa I can see looks like a small kush bush, not a tall sativa with the thin leaves, berry white has not poped

newh

newh

California snow auto by fast buds by SNOLEPERD plant is struggling got rid of the fans, I still can't sex her, I can usaly do this by the 3rd node, I am seeing vertical spikes not a ball with a v shaped pistol, a bunk auto will smell graeat, there will b no male chararistics, it just won't flower, cut ur light no flower, i never kill a plant beacuse u nevet know, i am going to now germanate berry white, i mean who doesn't like white bud. SNOLEPERD
I had a fastbud girl scout cookie auto that I wound up throwing away at 60 days because it never flowered theres was pistils at day 25 but it only ever got a few and that was it by day 60 it started shooting out 1blade leaves so I chopped it and trew it in the compost.I had hopes for her too it was almost 4 feet tall.I still have some of those beans left hopefully they arent duds

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

It's a very nice example of a bunk auto, I know u cut the light, yet she looks female, no pollen pods, I came here to talk about California snow, I was forced to prune beacuse of the plants form witch I hate, and pruneing is like sharing the more u do it the worse it gets, it took a while but am positively certain it's a girl, all members r entitled 2 a free cigar, to get 2 my lair take a flight to Kathmandu, turn left at the 3rd yak, watch out a yak will yak on you, that's why they call them yaks, take West mountain, go above the tree line to 16,000ft, you will see a bunch of skulls & bones, go 300 yards upwind and I will b glad to give u a free cigar, plant looks nothing like sativa, in fact it's not, has the big wide fans, had to prune with a lot more 2 come, I hope berry white pops today so I can ignore the bitch. SNOLEPERD

20171230 095144
20171230 095154
20171230 095211
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yea newh, a friend of mine bought pineapple express, he had some problems but ultimately came out ok, I bought some berry white & stilton special, berry white is on deck, thi is from a breeder called methesto, any one heard of people??? Any way cal sno, ph7.5, rel hum26mlb ( very very dry )wants water constantly it's Arizona in my house I need a humidifier. Moo . SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Happy New year, thanks 4 the trophy points, it will b awhile before I start posting again, California Snow Auto may not make it, in my option this auto is unstable, I will give it 30 days but I've been down this road before, and if ur first seeds bunk chances are the rest of those beans r stoked, I planted a berry white seed it poped but it's tabs r in opposite land, if u don't mess with it it will usually sort itself out, people think it's funny I have so many posts truth is I don't know how 2 use this site so it's one long post, lol. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I marked my calendar, California Snow Auto is unstable & bunk, the plant is 30 days old not 1 pistol, plant is geneticley f d, I'm going 2 see if i can get a pic of those vertical spikes so u can see what a bunk auto looks like, oh it smells great, I could cut the light, won't flower, by day 20 an auto should start 2 pre flower, by day 30 it should be in heavy pre flower going into full flower, anyway called seed co, showed pics, they r out of fast buds ( someone likes this breeder) so I got 3 bears from Methesto ( any one here tales of this breeder, come on someone ) I love my seed co, they want your buissnes, they want you to be happy, if you are not happy they are not happy until you are! I found out fast buds was a good co, I don't know if the breeder does not get his end right your hit, let me see if i can get some pics, they are very hard 2 see but once it happens you don't forget

1514821794457 633782012
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Got disconnected do you see the spikes at the nodes, if the auto were stable you will see 2 little balls with a v shaped pistol growing out of each one, no balls, no v shaped pistol, no pistols at day 30 it's bunk so that what it looks like, don't forget they crossed 1 stain to Canadian rundellis, the plant will never flower beacuse they did not bring it far enough along 2 b stable. Well let's see how berry white does. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Well that g3 or whatever it is realy some good smoke, def indica Dom, first hit nice lung expansion, u break out in a sweat, they say purple kush can have a thc content of up 2 27per cent, I'm not saying my purple kush was 27 per cent but it was up there, this weed is just as good, taste sweet, with a hint of sour, great 4 pain, well California Snows bunk, so now all I got going is a berry white seedling, what I'm calling g3 is actually tangerine kush & Cindy 99, I don't know it's name but still have 4 beans left, higher yield than purple kush 20.1g 2 16.8g of flower, I have a shitload of good trim, anyone know any recipes 4 hash, or wax, that won't blow up my house, it would b appreciated, I'll b around but won't have anything worthwhile 4 u 2 see 4 a bit, but SNOLEPERD are always lurking, planning, plotting. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Haveing some trouble with berry white, it is 16 days old and only on it's second set, I never ran into this problem, ph fine, it's like it popped and nothing, wtf ? So I germanated a early miss but it has not poped, I wonder if it could be the humidity? We have just gone thru the longest cold snap in state history, yesterday we had wind chill to -40, with a temp in htfd of -16 a record, the humidity is so dry -9mlb it may be affecting my plant, otherwise it's more bum beans I don't know at this point, I'll have to see what early miss does then I'll know where I stand, and so it goes. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd is in a rage, I keep my seed stock in airtime plastic vials, then put the vials in rice, I can't get a damm seed 2 germanate, 1 California Snow Auto germanated bunk chucked em, berry white poped and stoped, never saw that, so I took all my seeds and germanated only 1, I don't know what it even is, anyway I called crop king, and they are going to send me something called revolver no cost,I told u this co is honest, I never have problems like this, I do hope it's more tangerine kush blazing weed,well I'm out of seed stock until my order arives, or what the plant I planted today gets it's shit together, as the of power hitters used 2 say onward thru the fog, ( anyone remember those?) However no one keeps a good SNOLEPERD down!!!!!!!!!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd does not know what's going on, I bought early miss only 1 bean popoed, (They sent me a free pack of revolver ) California Snow Auto won't flower, (threw them away ) so I took all my seeds and germanated all at once, 2 germanated, and both poped very nicely, no short pop, they look nice, but I don't know what I'm growing, wtf! Out of all the seeds I had tangerine kush were the best so I'm hopeful, unfortunately I was low on fox farm, I got 1 in a 3gal & 1 in a 2 gal, and so it goes, I sorely wish I could do a photoperid and clone, not possible at this location, so I'm stuck with autos, this site should have a separate space for people who do grow autos, I have been growing exusiveley autos for almost 6 years, before that photoperid for 30, in this cats opinion autos are much harder 2 grow, it's all timeing, growth spurts, and luck, not luck about my growing, luck you get good seed stock, well SNOLEPERD back! Happy growing

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Ok, I have 2 seedlings of unknown origin, I can tell there different strains, so what did was take every seed I had and germanated all at once, I'm fucking sick of this shit, I bean out of 5 germaate ( and yes I know how to germaate a bean, fuck u very much )California Snow Auto got chucked, very white poped then stoped, I was very surprised early miss did not pop 1 did and it would have grown but for the fact I ran low on ff & added miracle grow 2 top off, do not do this, bought revolver New York City Diesel × white widow

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Haveing problems, of my 2 seedlings 1 looks good,starting it's 4th set, but of course this seedling is the 1 in a 2 gal pot as I ran out of happy frog it's quite small, the other is just sorta sitting there, I don't know what's going on, I suspect I got a bad bag of happy frog, most of my seeds poped but once I got them in the mix nothing, happy frog is a Hoter mix than ocean forest and it's so dry that may be it? Allso happy frog is easier to work with, but i just got my revolver, germanating, and a brand new bag of ocean forest, so we will see whatwewillsee.snoleperd

newh

newh

Snoleperd does not know what's going on, I bought early miss only 1 bean popoed, (They sent me a free pack of revolver ) California Snow Auto won't flower, (threw them away ) so I took all my seeds and germanated all at once, 2 germanated, and both poped very nicely, no short pop, they look nice, but I don't know what I'm growing, wtf! Out of all the seeds I had tangerine kush were the best so I'm hopeful, unfortunately I was low on fox farm, I got 1 in a 3gal & 1 in a 2 gal, and so it goes, I sorely wish I could do a photoperid and clone, not possible at this location, so I'm stuck with autos, this site should have a separate space for people who do grow autos, I have been growing exusiveley autos for almost 6 years, before that photoperid for 30, in this cats opinion autos are much harder 2 grow, it's all timeing, growth spurts, and luck, not luck about my growing, luck you get good seed stock, well SNOLEPERD back! Happy growing
Have you tried Dinafem autos? They rock

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Meeow, SNOLEPERD went to his cave and meditated on skeezy seedstock, got over it, got some new mix, new seedstock, burned one for fun and started up again, I realy don't know what's going on, or what I'm even growing, I got 2 plants going, I don't know what they are as I was so pissed I germanated all my seeds at once, berry white, early miss tangerine kush, only 2 motherfucking seeds germanated, I only had enough mix for a 3gal, and a 2 gal, the 2 gal one is doing fine and hiting her spurt, it may become pot bound I just did not have enough mix, the one in the 3gal is struggling and I don't know if it's going to make it, I got a strain from kk I never grew, indica dom, called revolver, it's indica side is white widow I forget what else it's crossed with, James the owner told me they were straight with no complaints, that's good enough for me, germanated a bean, 24 hours later it had a nice little tap root, got a nice high pop over 48 hours finally, I'm going to stick with kk at least there honest, so I have 1 sick plant don't know what it is, 1 good plant that's going 2 be bound, and I revolver seedling, not very promising I must admit, oh well one never knows, first pic the one in the 2 gal, second pic the 3, well I'll just have 2 wait now and see what happens. SNOLEPERD

1517762892607 368319059
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

No never tried Dina fem, crop king, if you are a longtime customer are completely honest over the years I have had very few problems, and they fixed the ones I did have there last batch of early miss had problems so they gave me revolver, in fact I've been dealing with that co so long I just call in a order they send it that day and trust me for the mony so I can get my beans faster, who the fuck does that? But they know I'm honest, I have many pitchers of there strains on there site, I only grow indica Dom plants 4 pain, if you read my last post you know I've been in my ice cave mediating on skeezy scumbag seed banks thank you for the tip.SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Seems like my 2 plants woke up, the one in the 3gal looks like I hit it with some nitro, finally looks like it may b about to hit her/ its spurt, the one in the 2gal has now hit it's spurt, may b I can get something out of this cluster f k,. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

The plant in the 2 gal looks like early miss autoflower, they recalled that batch so they sent me revolver witch is doing quite well it's new York city diesel × white widow, I grew my nycd 2 times the first plant was in a 3gal it was a 16inch bud plants a pain in the ass to grow lots of pruning, since it was so small I put the second plant in a 2 gal and got a 14inch bud I have a pitcher of both girls on my Google photo's but they don't want to upload, no what just uploaded was a fully finished purple kush top next to a finished tangerine kush top, note the red hairs on the purple kush, any way as stated I got a pack of revolver beacuse ther early miss has problems, one did germaate but came up very short leaves in the dirt after they would not germaate in a rage I germanated all my beans 4 early miss, 4 berry white, 4 tangerine kush of all that only 2 beans poped and they are growing kinda slow, have not been able to sex yet, James the owner of crop king assured me there were no problem with revolver with no customer complaints + by crossing with the widow should most definitely bring up the thc level, the seedling is a week old nice high pop, perfect seperation, growing fast, so it seems he was right as usual, crop king is an honest co, it works both ways I'm sure some asshole get perfectly fine beans and try to get more 4 free, I grew everyone of there indica Dom autos and have many picks on there site so they know I know what I'm doing plus being a long time customer does not hurt, but in all honesty I have had very few problems with this co and there product and the ones I did have were rectified IMEDIETLEY, I once got a surprise one of there dwarf lowflyer went rogue plant was plum black all leaves were sets of 3 until she toped at 38inch, 1,3,3,3,3,3,3,until she toped3,3,5,3,1, tops were growing counter clockwise with mad snow all other plants were 2ft and looked like they were stamped with a cookie cutter, whatever she was I would love to get more, never saw a plant like that all sets of 3 every leave 3, even branch leaves 3, there is a saying leaves of 3 leave it be, it was not a dwarf just leaves of 3 except at the end 1 set of 5, then 3,1, done, anyway things are slowly taking shape I don't know if my 2 plants r bunk but I feel it's good by the way it is behaving may b in a few days or rather next time I feed I will take more pics. SNOLEPERD

20171219 224605 COLLAGE
Top Bottom