Early Miss Autoflower, & G3 Autoflower

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Oki doky, the plant in the 3gal is definitely a girl, it has to be either berry white or tangerine kush, looking good, the one in the 2gal is early miss, I grew enough of those to tell, they recalled that batch beacuse they would not germanate or flower or both still can't sex, revolver is just sitting there growing it's root system, so at least there is one girl in this mess,. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Ok, here are a couple pics,the seedling is revolver at day 11, the small plant is early miss bunk, my 3rd plant looks like crap it is tangerine kush but it's growing so slow I had 2 prune in hope 2 speed it up, probably won't make it to much time has past this auto or rather both plants are over 30 days old so I expect it to die before it can flower, I don't know what went wrong bad seeds? Bad mix? Anyway I won't kill it until it dies on its own as it's definitely a girl. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

No it's not that, the early miss was recalled & replaced by revolver, I think I got a bad bag of mix or it's been so dry, my plants are growing & I usaly don have problems (note my last 2 plants) it will work out, I have a shitload of fem seeds & would gladly give them 2 u if possible. SNOLEPERD

20171213 181938
20171212 061503
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I don't know how this site feels about that, my cousin from Maine gave me a 1/2lb, some was granddaddy purps, silver haze & master kush, all big outdoor plants that are way 2 big 4 my closet, they were all fem seeds, I found about 30 or so beans in a 1/2lb, my cousin urged me to plant them, he said they should be feminized but I don't know about that, all I can say is they are probably regular seeds with the majority will be female, all great weed but as stated these are very large plants ment 4 outdoors grow not a closet, if you want them and this site does not mind you can have them, send me your name and full add and I will mail you them, as stated these are large outdoors plants and he uses the same seed stock every year so these beans are great but u may have 2 cull a few males, (You do know how to sex a plant right? Other than that it's a mix of 3 strains mentioned above and they r good beans, I would grow them myself but I live in a city and it's impossible & I hate to see good seed stock go to waste, your friend. SNOLEPERD

Broken

Broken

I don't know how this site feels about that, my cousin from Maine gave me a 1/2lb, some was granddaddy purps, silver haze & master kush, all big outdoor plants that are way 2 big 4 my closet, they were all fem seeds, I found about 30 or so beans in a 1/2lb, my cousin urged me to plant them, he said they should be feminized but I don't know about that, all I can say is they are probably regular seeds with the majority will be female, all great weed but as stated these are very large plants ment 4 outdoors grow not a closet, if you want them and this site does not mind you can have them, send me your name and full add and I will mail you them, as stated these are large outdoors plants and he uses the same seed stock every year so these beans are great but u may have 2 cull a few males, (You do know how to sex a plant right? Other than that it's a mix of 3 strains mentioned above and they r good beans, I would grow them myself but I live in a city and it's impossible & I hate to see good seed stock go to waste, your friend. SNOLEPERD

I appreciate your generosity. I was actually talking to @newh and his mention of the Girl scout cookies as that is what my picture is. I was just carrying on.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I'm sorry your reply was on my thread and I thought you were talking 2 me, you have some nice plants, sorry agAin yours. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Snoleperd is out on a limb, I'm taking a chance on msnl, does anybody know about this co? I love bubblegum kush and I won't buy from nirvana beacuse I bought bg kush and it was great, next order og kush not 1 bean germanated and they don't care so they lost a customer Nirvana is a hit or miss co and when they miss they don't care so beware, I'm willing to give any seed bank a chance, and things do go wrong yes, but if they won't make it up they care not about you the customer but the almighty dollar, I figured I would try MSNL as they are the only co that selling bg kush auto that I could find, these are the company's that I have been burned by, Bomb Seeds, nirvana, DNA genetics, true north, original, (in Spain) fast buds, they sent me an e mail that said as you know with autos sometimes things go wrong well yes they do, they did not care, in fact bomb seeds took my mony and I got nothing they literally stole my Bing assholes, some people like DNA genetics but only have 2 autos, the owner of this co is insane, first he denied selling me the beans, I e mailed my order for him, then they don't sell that strain, then it was the banks fault, so I asked why he would sell seeds to a bank knowingly bad seeds? So when they won't grow this asshole blames the bank, he would not stop e mailing me useing profanity & harassing me, run do not walk from bomb seeds, & DNA genetics, the other banks are hit or mis, Oregon Elite is hit or miss to, don't expect a refund, there are good banks and breeders out there no reason to get burned, Crop king is the most honest over the years I have had few problems with this co, if you have a problem of there making they will fix, dinafem, mdanzig, bodi, these are co with good reputations, nothing makes this SNOLEPERD grind his fangs more than paying $10 or $20 for a bean and they won't germanate, oh yea I have only been germanating beans 4 35 years I must be a novice or stupid, asshole! Well if anyone dealt with MSNL give me a heads up please. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Got a bunk batch of those, I use crop king, if something does go wrong thru no fault of your own they will make it right, I have used this co for years and have had very few problems, mdanzig sour spyder, off the hook, I just hate it when scumbags burn you, I admit I bought bubble gum kush from nirvana was very happy, next batch not 1 bean poped, it's a scam to get u hooked, I don't like spending $65 for nothing, there are good banks/breeders but a lot of scumbags, MSNL english, bought bomb, they stole my mony, bought royal queen bullshit, the EU is desperate for American jing and they dont care how they get it. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

The firs plant is tangerine kush by fast buds, 2 of 5 beans germanated, the second pic is an early miss by crop king, I did not have enough mix to get it in a bigger pot, the batch was recalled beacuse it would not flower, they sent me a free pack of revolver, early miss is in a 2 gal pot it should at the very least be in a 3gal if not more as this plant can grow to 3 to 4ft, I'm growing it anyway so I can show how to identify a bunk auto. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Tangerine kush is now in preflower, revolver is doing niceley, early miss was recalled but I'm doing it to show what a bunk auto looks like, autos are feminized so you won't get any male parts, what you will get are 2 vertical spikes at the nodes, and no pistols, the plant will look ok, smell good, but will not flower, cut your ligh no flower, so those of us who grow autos will be able 2 tell relatively quickwhats up, that tangerine kush was blazeing, even if 2 beans out of 5 germanated I'm luky it ended up in the 3gal it's a rather large plant, last one was in a 3.9gal. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

View attachment 779434 upView attachment 779434 View attachment 779434 View attachment 779434
Will wonders never cease, my bunk early miss went into pre flower, that batch was recalled so wtf, it's a pretty old auto so I don't think I'll will get much of anything, it's so dry in my house maybe it slowed them up some, but this does not make sence since my plants grow much better in the winter, firt pic tangerine kush, second pic early miss, they are quite a large auto & can grow 2 3 or 4ft but I did not have enough mix,

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Bought bubblegum kush by Nirvana every bean poped, bought og kush from nirvana, not one bean poped, first they asked me how I germanate ( duuu) then what kind of water I use, one thing good about HARTFORD and they are not many, is we have some of the best tap water in our country, after some back & forth, he told me that they do not guaranty there germanation rates ( intresting)? I had to send pics of there plants as proof I can grow, ( I do not cut corners ) after that they told me they under no circumstances do not give refunds or more seeds, ( even more intresting) then out of pity they gave me a $22 dollar code off my next purchase I won't be doing buissnes with this co, if anyone wants the code it's yours, as 4 my tangerine kush is in early flower, early miss is doing it's thing, but these autos are old & grew very slowly so I don't know how this is going to end, probably badly but it's not over till the fat lady things. SNOLEPERD

1519216968864 1756726264
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Man I have been on this site all day, but things keep rolling, opened my box & and what did SNOLEPERD see his bubblegum kush from some limey co called MSNL has anyone dealt with these fools before? Anyway I'm going 2 cut the light on the berry white and germanate one of these beans I think this is the way 2 go, my tangerine kush is fine, revolver is a girl, but both autos are old but still going not dieing both are in flower but I have 2 get that little plant going, I know the tangerine is going to make it, it's in its little shop of horrors stage FEED ME every day its sucking up my mix like it never had a drink, I think I got a bad batch of mix I have never seen autos grow this slow, ph good, i bouvh a new bag 4 revolver and its going good, i could be under,watering them as i allways do a complete drain it's so dry here, well any takers on whether bubblegum kush will pop bomb seeds stole my mony run from them i guess ill go back to my cave and get moveing. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Yes both my plants were born on x mass 60 days allmost, definitely will cut the light on the white, I never used these breeders but slow growth 4 an auto wow, but my big plant is starting to top off, I'm pretty sure it will make it some autos go for 80 days it will work, the little plant is no were near toped of so I'm trying to sacrifice a little growth 4 flower we will see.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I was in Nepal today, some brave soul snapped my pic, either brave or stupid, I was hunting a yak all my attention was on my dinner, yes a very lucky human indeed,can't run, easy pickings lol. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Ok, the code $22 off any beans from nirvana, they must realy suck can't give it away, ready? Xat7030.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Remember that bubblegum kush bean by msnl, I just checked 24 hours and 1 nice pop my god I'm amazed, I did something a little different this time, no paper towels so I took 2 Mr coffee filters and did it as usual coffe filters are clean and since it's a filter I think it lets a little air in as the bean was not soaked but little drops of water on it, I realy think I'm on 2 something here, anyway it worked, ahh necessity the mother of invention, honest 2 God it worked better. SNOLEPERD

Top Bottom