East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lone_botanist

i would luv to try sum of your sour gear please keep us posted!! peace!!:evilgrin0040:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
got me some ECSD, ill take a veg pic so yall can tell me if you think its the real deal or not...

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey SMF,
The branching/structure looks like Sour D, but those leaves look a bit too wide compared to the ECSD I ran before.
Maybe it's from seed, or the AJ cut?..not sure if the AJ has those wide leaves or not as I never had it.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
was told its a cut someone had for over 10 years and he got it from someone else. it got to me like shit and i had to really work hard to save it and veg it. im thinking that the leafs will be thinner once the plant fully stabilizes out and grows newer sets of leafs.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

was told its a cut someone had for over 10 years and he got it from someone else. it got to me like shit and i had to really work hard to save it and veg it. im thinking that the leafs will be thinner once the plant fully stabilizes out and grows newer sets of leafs.

The SD i have is very similar, i will try get sum pics of her in vege

B

Buddy Flowers

looks great. why the multiple comparisons to UK cheese in the OP? are the 2 related?

G

greentipz

sour turbo X sour turbo

just for comparisons sake...ya gotta figure motorebel or militia used some pretty good SD for the genetics..any thoughts people i would appreciate it!!

Does anyone know anything about ECSD v2.5? or the other parent Double Sour Diesel..... i've been trying to narrow down the genetics, but not much luck at all tks

P1000030
Sour turbo
T

TacomaComa

couple pictures of the orginal ecsd clone only. legit cut via some east coast peeps in the know.

DSCN5868
DSCN5870
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Both SD2.5 and DSD are Rez works to the IBL line.

The 2.5 in my opinion is the best Diesel I have ever held.

Illmind

Illmind

^Agreed and true dat iz. That sour turbo looks like some sour, got the dark color and the peach pinkish pistils. Looks dank main.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Nice pics of the Sour D clone only....

Keep the pics coming so we can see what Sour D clones are floating around and please add a bit of back ground of where you obtains the cut and which cut it could be Aj cut etc...........:banana1sv6:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The pics I posted are from a clone that was given to me from new york. Now being held in MI. Trying to bring that true sour D to the mitten for people to enjoy....

G

greentipz

SD

damn...... i think mine is right on target..only time will tell

thank you for the information

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

The 2.5 in my opinion is the best Diesel I have ever held.[/QUOTE]

I still got a pack of the 2.5 on ice. Had the ECSD cut for a while but lost it. Loved that shit and figured I'd only be disappointed with the 2.5. I had also read that REZ himself had ragged on the 2.5 generation. But now, years later, I start reading different. Saw a thread awhile back on IC where a couple well respected growers said the same as Herbalizor here. Guess it's time to find out for myself.

T

TacomaComa

here same plant at 4 weeks. this is current photo of her taken this morning. i can update in couple weeks if you guys are interested :)

DSCN5979
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

here same plant at 4 weeks. this is current photo of her taken this morning. i can update in couple weeks if you guys are interested :)

She looks very healthy friend:)... where did you get her from?? and which cut is she?

Keep us updated

T

TacomaComa

thanks for the kind words jah hoover
I got the cut via Chaco over at icmag. he is well respected east coast grower who shared the ecsd and Chemdog D cuts with me. they are legit cuts for sure :)

Top Bottom