East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

I think you have a really good feel for what the sour D needs to thrive. . . way to go with those beautiful plants !

I've had the clone about 5 years now, and not going to let her go because nothing else is quite like the ECSD clone.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I think you have a really good feel for what the sour D needs to thrive. . . way to go with those beautiful plants !

I've had the clone about 5 years now, and not going to let her go because nothing else is quite like the ECSD clone.

You know when you get a potent Sour D nothing else will compare :rasta2:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

High Jah! How are your SD breeding projects coming along? :bong2:

Working on it right now m8, i will not release anything until testing has been done. Way too many big ego headed breeders out there selling untested seeds and i dont want to be one of them m8.

C

croniholic

looks great! I have some SD IBL right now and can't wait to try it.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Nice to see that cut made it across the pond...I love that cut!

V

VADO

Now this is my kind of thread!

ECSD is truly some top shelf herb. One of the first "clone only" cuts I was gifted, and she continues to be one of my favorites overall. I've been fortunately enough to grow a good selection of strains, but I just keep coming back to the sour diesel. Classic, and in many ways slept on these days IMO. Great looking shots everyone, I've got one about a week in right now, I'd be glad to contribute once things get interesting.

D

DrGreenGenes

Man, this thread is right up my alley.... SSSDH, SourD, and UK Cheese are a few of my favorites...

I'm frickn drooling...:shake no way....

:joint: <this is you right now! LOL

S

strictlyHYDROid

fuck bro , thats trippy looking
its like buds growing on buds
where can i get this strain from ?
id love to grow this variety to see it for myself

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

LADY SATIVA SEEDS? where?

Lady sativa is here bruv:banana1sv6:

I have just harvested my OGEEZ Seeds, i used the Originla Exodus Cheese that has been in my local town ever since it began and i used OG Kush bx1 male, the ogk bx male was very stinky sticky with tight internodes and a very fast grower. I will selecting a few Farmer to test my seeds and then they will be released on thcbay.

I am working on the Sour diesel right now but they will not be released until testing has been done. I will not sell any untested beans until everything has been properly tested and approved by us.

|Peace

Seed 001
Seed 003
Lady77
H

Highlem

sweet LADY SATIVA GENTICS, you're going to run the place with this OGEEZ..........
can't wait for this strain, nice logo if you want my wife is a graphic designer and she can try to work (for free) a little on the completion of your graphic mark... but I love your seedco name and your logo concept....

bless up king!

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

word...
gimme some sour cheese please

-PKK

Coming soon bruv, but testing before i release anything.

I will be working with UK Elite clones and US Elite clones in my projects and using my own selected fathers.

these are next upcoming projects im working on

Kc jones
sour diesel
Lemon Venom
Nyc diesel

P

purekushkills

very good jah...

glad to have someone thoroughly testing their beans before releasing them.

BTW...the UK Cheese cut is some FLAME. Me and my buddy doubledub picked it up in Humboldt not 2 months back.

Found her with a bunch of other elites up there...
Larry OG
SFV OG
Royal Kush
Sno-G
Kens GDP
UK Cheese
LA Con (OGK Pheno)

one of the most pungeant strains I've ever come across. As the cultivation director at HPRC said..."Man the Terpenes on this thing..."

-PKK

Family
E

EXPRESS sTRAIN

yh cant wait 2 see what comes of ur sour d projects, plz gimme a pm as soon as the beans r ready mate!

Top Bottom