East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr yags p

is any one going dam for the cannabis cup can i get sour diesel this time around ? if any one can tell me were to go. jah if your in town post some news about s d pls if you see it gone go see greenplace cafe see wot good need real one amsterdam cannabis cup soon come link up let me no any 1 for a somk up buzzzzzzin lol

T

TacomaComa

here is a cut of ecsd im training before putting her into flower

DSCN6217
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Sour diesel clone only from Central cali, 8 weeks into flowering... 4 weeks to go:party0042:

Picsss 039
Picsss 040
Picsss 046
Picsss 050
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

jah you got the real deal that dank dank SOUR DIESEL

Jah is ojd your mate ?

hello is your cut a ojd one real deal

Me and ojd are friends, why you asking me questions like that for??

ojd does also have my cut of sour d and i tink he may also have his own cut he obtained from his links.

Anyways who are you?? you ask so many questions m8!

T

TacomaComa

she is the same cut that Chaco over on Icmag runs. the real deal to my knowledge.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

she is the same cut that Chaco over on Icmag runs. the real deal to my knowledge.

Bro we all got the real deal as far as we know lol

My cut is from Central California from a well know Source.:icon_spin:

O

ogkush1

wow guys pics look great. Gots somes beans on the go wot the best way to grow the sour diesel pls get back guys thanks lot

P

puffinpiff

nice pics all! and big up to jah for spreadin that cut! maf's hoard that shit like crazy. i havent seen the ecsd for years, and i'm on the east coast! whats funny (in a painful way) is i have scoured the net and asked everyone i know to ask their friends' friends about cuts and recently i saw that RP is comin out w/ their SD, and what do i hear a few weeks later? a buddy of mine has finally tracked down someone willing to sell cuts of the SD (as well as KKSC)! its like the herb gods played a nasty joke on me. but i can't complain too much, my search is finally over :boogie:

T

TacomaComa

awesome pics jah!

here is mine at about 65 days
last picture is next run at about 14 days

DSCN6363
DSCN6366
DSCN6351
DSCN6368
T

TacomaComa

the girl at 65 is in sunshine advanced mix # 4 with coco
the girls just into flower are in pro-mix hp amended with ffof and worm castings

H

Highlem

look really nice dank mr TacomaComa! respect brother...
:rasta2:

T

TacomaComa

here is some about 70 days. gonna take get 77-84 not sure yet this is my 1st run with her.

DSCN6447
DSCN6449
DSCN6448
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah baby!!!!!

You sir Nailed it!

Top Bottom