G

Genius Genetics

jah_hoover that cut looks AWESOME!! im well jealous bro

Iv got SD cross's but not the real deal, congrats bro

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

jah_hoover that cut looks AWESOME!! im well jealous bro

Iv got SD cross's but not the real deal, congrats bro

Thanks m8, my cut and the CC cut are the only legit sourced Sour D cuts in the UK and they are certainly rocking

O

ogkush1

sour diesel he in the uk woooooo about time maybe i be the luckey guy too tasty real dank.mr jah are the beans ready to buy LG? thanks for pics post up farmers look great mr jah you got game on lock down big up all farmers lol

G

Genius Genetics

^^^^i know bro its Freaking cool to have the SD in the uk
hes 1 lucky dude:)

Peace GG

G

Genius Genetics

Thanks m8, my cut and the CC cut are the only legit sourced Sour D cuts in the UK and they are certainly rocking

Cool man,
im in the uk bro and iv never even smoked the real Sour D, i guess its not round my way yet:(
its good to know its here in the uk, truly well done bro.:)

ur 1 lucky dude;)

Peace GG

G

Genius Genetics

hay biggs are you the same biggs who made them seeds with "Easy Does It" ....UK Cheese x SSCH....

iv got a pack, did you ever run any??? any keepers???

Peace GG

G

Genius Genetics

^^^^sorry i just realised how off topic that was.. Biggs PM me bro

T

TacomaComa

here is how i ensure i have a constant personal supply of the ecsd. here are 3 different plants couple weeks staggered.

DSCN6659
DSCN6660
DSCN6661
DSCN6662
DSCN6663
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

what about hazy's? isn't it different to them 2?

I have not grown or smoked Hazy's cut and i do not know where he got his cut from? but all i can say is if it was anything special im sure our friends would of used it in there breeding projects.

Im sure Herbaliser knows more about Hazy's cut but i havent seen him post anything about it?

Im hoping Hazy brings sum of his Sd to the 420 cup this year so we can compare it coz i will have plenty of my Sour D on me to show:)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
That looks lovely dude! Tasty. Got mine at day 50 and glistening. Got about 10 of the bitches.

I have not tried hazy cut. Wont to tho!!!

The only other Diesel cuts I have had was the one I got from Outlaw, which reminded me of a weaker CC cut. Then there was the Rez V2.5 That I got from a packet of seeds that to this day remains the best Diesel I have ever smoked, and the most stinky plant I have ever had the pleasure of growing.

Then there was the Dam cut of Sour D that was around early 2000. Same time as the Mk Ultra cut. This is what is true ECSD, not Sour D like the DNA cut. Very different. The DNA cut being more meaty and chemy. The ECSD cut that eloudes me is straight up fuel, much lighter bud density than the DNA cut, and has that tang that lingers on the tongue and top of the palllet for ages. Like good lemon curd. This cut is the one I want and one I have yet to find!

fractal

fractal

I am in the process of harvesting some tester clones of my own sour D x white widow hybrid that turned out exceptional. That original ecsd clone is a wonderful breeding tool but I won't grow it out much on its own it takes too long and is weak smoke, doesn't get me stoned. But damn the hybrids are the fire chronic, A++++ perfect 10 specimens in my eye. Hybridizing the sour D is like opening a pandora's box of genetics and I can have all the funky red eye smoke I want without S1's or selfed from selfed from selfed from selfed OG cuts. Out of 4 plants I have one that is chem-like and one that looks and smells like ghost OG how I remember it . . . Both of them are more potent than chem or OG and in under 8 weeks, amazing.

I'm really grateful my sour D clone has never left me, I thought about ditching it in the past because I was over it but no way, this one I'm keeping around had it 5 years already and it's the original ECSD came from ghost I believe way back when. I'm laughing now because a friend just turned down some cuts from me to go for "sour D" from some guy and I'm willing to bet it's an s1 of an s1 of an s1 or worse some rezzervwar junk sour D. There's no chance in hell the average sour D cuttings available now are original.

* photos of ecsd x white widow hybrid *

GEDC2568
GEDC2569
GEDC2567
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

That looks lovely dude! Tasty. Got mine at day 50 and glistening. Got about 10 of the bitches.

I have not tried hazy cut. Wont to tho!!!

The only other Diesel cuts I have had was the one I got from Outlaw, which reminded me of a weaker CC cut. Then there was the Rez V2.5 That I got from a packet of seeds that to this day remains the best Diesel I have ever smoked, and the most stinky plant I have ever had the pleasure of growing.

Then there was the Dam cut of Sour D that was around early 2000. Same time as the Mk Ultra cut. This is what is true ECSD, not Sour D like the DNA cut. Very different. The DNA cut being more meaty and chemy. The ECSD cut that eloudes me is straight up fuel, much lighter bud density than the DNA cut, and has that tang that lingers on the tongue and top of the palllet for ages. Like good lemon curd. This cut is the one I want and one I have yet to find!

Herby i had a cut in 2002 sent to me by well known overgrow member from the States and that ecsd was potent as this cut but not meaty and had a crazy sour lemon fairy liquid smell, sounds similar to what you described m8.

Top Bottom