East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Can anyone speak on the differences in the high between the ECSD cut and the OriginalDiesel cut that I'm seeing all over the net these days?? I know it's all subjective, but I'd like to hear some opinions on which is the better smoke.
From what I gather the ECSD is more of a Sat dom?? Just curious. Anybody? Anyone? Thanks.

N

ncmaineac

where can i find

ecsd. i would like to find the best of the best...like usual...i waited over a year for og gear and thats what i am growing now....(unfortunately has to be online)

so if anyone can help a brother out please do...

thanks so much

ncm

Electro

Electro

I know Sour Diesel well from smoking it for many years when i worked in New York City. There were some Delivery services that really knew how to grow this stuff, amazing. It was staple in NYC in the early 2000's, everybody had it. And you knew immediately if it was the real deal or not. The smell and taste and the bright pink hairs were unmistakable. And you'd end up with some buds that were like mini joints (dreadlocks) like in the pics below.

Here is the ECSD clone i got from PNC San Diego in 2010. This clone smells like Sour Diesel, and looks like Sour Diesel with those pink looking hairs during late flower. In vegetative stage, the stems are very silky smooth and hardly smell at all when you rub them, but in late flowering the smell gets strong. I notice it likes lots of micro-nutrients or it get's those unique looking yellow-green ridges along the edge of the leaves. Any opinions if this is the proper ECSD? Those dreadlocks tell me it is :)

ECSD 00001
ECSD 00002
ECSD 00003
true grit

true grit

Veg pics look real similar Electro, but i don't get much foxtailing on the real deal. minor if taken long long, but not much foxtail wise.

JAWS

JAWS

EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL.

20 days into 12/12..

her last round in my tents..

peace:)

F

fuzzy

Looking good J!Thats what im running right now(NJ cut).Oh and ive got some insane jane going as well.Nice fat leaves on them so far.Keep up the great work,peace,fuzzy

JAWS

JAWS

Looking good J!Thats what im running right now(NJ cut).Oh and ive got some insane jane going as well.Nice fat leaves on them so far.Keep up the great work,peace,fuzzy

hey man throw some pics up of that INSANE JANE when ya get a minute, you can drop them in my thread if ya need too...

awesome;)

F

fuzzy

One of them has showed(female),yee haw,still waitng on a couple others.Ill hit you up when i get everything settled.Im cganging my rooms up and need to transplant the IJs anyway.But,they are looking excellent.They are dark green and look like i sprayed them w/folier or something(nice and shiny).thx again my friend!Waiting to try some soda and some others next,lol,peace,fuzzy

JAWS

JAWS

One of them has showed(female),yee haw,still waitng on a couple others.Ill hit you up when i get everything settled.Im cganging my rooms up and need to transplant the IJs anyway.But,they are looking excellent.They are dark green and look like i sprayed them w/folier or something(nice and shiny).thx again my friend!Waiting to try some soda and some others next,lol,peace,fuzzy

awesome i'll check back my brother;)

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

I love this strain and i dont know anything that could compare to this crazy taste.:mad0233:
dam son now that shit looks right , I have seen alot of sours but this one looks the best yet . wish i could taste it ....

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Hi mate, i got eh clone off DnA genetics in 09 and they got the cut of a well known grower in cali, the cut i have is the Original Diesel clone only and i recently hooked up with JJNYC at Hightimes and he has confirmed it to be Original Diesel clone.

Im currently working on cross's with this Diesel and we have created Sour Orange Diesel using a Sour orange male from our good friend Drp(catNip seeds). Keep a eye out for Lady Sativa Genetics:)

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Jah, So what you got is the Original Diesel aka Daywercker aka Headband aka underdog..? I just want to clarify this.. This entire time I was thinking you were holding AJs cut of ECSD aka Sour Diesel.. Does your diesel throw nanners when ran indoors? That cross you got going sounds tasty, will be on the look out.. Peace

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Veg pics look real similar Electro, but i don't get much foxtailing on the real deal. minor if taken long long, but not much foxtail wise.
I agree 110% with that statement. Mine always puts off straight chunkers and I have never seen it foxtail. That cut resembles rez's SD. I am running out my ECSD as we speak, pics will be coming very soon.:D

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

ECSD and AJ are different cuts

Let me clarify...
AJ's cut is Sour Diesel.. ECSD is also Sour Diesel.. The ECSD tag is manly used in the west coast. The Sour Diesel going around by ECSD tag is most likely the weaker/worn out version of Sour Diesel or it could be from Rez's gear.. The Sour Diesel that's absolute kill usually comes with the AJ tag..

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Let me clarify...
AJ's cut is Sour Diesel.. ECSD is also Sour Diesel.. The ECSD tag is manly used in the west coast. The Sour Diesel going around by ECSD tag is most likely the weaker/worn out version of Sour Diesel or it could be from Rez's gear.. The Sour Diesel that's absolute kill usually comes with the AJ tag..
You couldnt be more wrong, first of all I have ran out packs of rez sour d and in comparison with the true ECSD the two are not even remotely comparable in quality or even in looks. Second, being from the east coast originally and having grown up blazing ECSD, I can confidently say that you would not be referring to ECSD as the weaker worn out cut of diesel if you had actually come across the true cut. Their are cats on the East Coast that have been sitting on the same mom for over 10 years and treasure it like it was their birth child since quality cuts are hard to come by when you are forced to operate underground. Furthermore, saying that they ECSD is watered down on the west coast may be true but in saying that, it would be like me sitting on a cuts of swerves SFV OG while living in the east coast and claiming that clone only cut of SFV is watered down. Just sayin':rolleyes:

Top Bottom