Eastcoast Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter lazyfarma420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Icristal

Icristal

I must say, my ladies are responding to the change in food and the PM treatment. We now have sugar showing up and the buds are starting to swell more. The leave color is a little off,,but has improved a great deal. I love the TOGC leaves,,,purple and yellow and green,so pretty. So here are some bud shots and sugar shots, they might make it to the end after all,,,lol With cooler night, there are color changes on the pistols,,the white rhino's are turning pink,,lol,,I love Fall..lol

Mojo Kush
M1 M2 M3 M4 M6
White Rhino,,still on the fence with these 2,,,have been since i got the clones,,,but still growing,,,lol They suffered the most when there food was messed up.
R1 R2 R3
TOGC,,beautiful plant is all I can say.
T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
In on the northeast and I've bin in preflower for about 2 weeks to my understanding natural 12/12 starts late September my question is will my flowers be mature enough before the cold weather comes and if it doesn't what should I do

Farma
Here is something I found on this site along time ago wrote down by an ol time outdoor grower. I wrote it down and saved it and have used it many times. It is very accurate as to times give or take a couple days either way. I'll pass this onto you and everyone else in hopes that you find the info useful. Summer solstice starts between aug 1-5th
This means your harvest times should be as follows!

8 week strain=oct 1 - 5th
9 week strain=oct 8 - 12th
10 week strain=oct 15-19th
11 week strain=oct 22-26th
12 week strain =oct 29-nov 2

Peace
E.C.U.G

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

lol, summer solstice starts in Aug huh? You might want to check that up, cause your wrong.

Junk

Junk

Not outdoor so I can't help you.

But living in the NE as well, what have you done about the rain? The last time it rained where I am was over a month ago.

Nm, I just saw the pics, looks like you are hand watering.

416T.O

416T.O

I'm in Toronto and my plants started showing hairs about the last week of August not the beginning

416T.O

416T.O

I'm in Toronto and my plants started showing hairs about the last week of August not the beginning

416T.O

416T.O

Is there anything I can do other then just wait and feed it nutrients. . Any other tips

Deerslayer22

Deerslayer22

I am on the east coast too north east and my plants are doing great actually I don't think I have to much longer on some but others are weeks behind and they are all the same kind and were started at the same time too weird how just a little bit of shade on them starts things earlier than others

lazyfarma420

lazyfarma420

12/
lol, summer solstice starts in Aug huh? You might want to check that up, cause your wrong.
Official 12/12 outdoor is September 23rd this year but august first is when the time starts changing slowly 1 min at a time my plants started white hair showing august 2 so I guess his estimate is somewhat accurate

Underthesun

Underthesun

No, summer solstice is not about being somewhat accurate. Its an exact date for that particular year. Its when the day is longest. Its always in June in the north hemisphere.

Icristal

Icristal

According to weather underground,,lol,,toady we have , length of visible light 13hr 49 min, and length of day is 12hr 50 min, and tomorrow will be 3m 2s shorter,,,lolol buds are loving this change.

Now if we can get normal temps we be golden,,,high humidity and super hot days for september, crazy.

Top Bottom