Eastcoast Outdoor Grow

• Thread starter lazyfarma420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Summer solstice = Longest and Shortest Day of the Year. The June solstice is the Summer Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere and the Winter Solstice the Southern Hemisphere. The date varies between June 20 and June 22.

autumnal equinox = the time when the sun crosses the plane of the earth's equator,making night and day of approximately equal length all over the earth and occurring about March 21 (vernal equinox or spring equinox)and September 22 (autumnal equinox)

Just an FYI.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@416T.O Nice Jordan's. Also, why you so fat? JK, your making the rest of us look like fatties. Or maybe we do that on our own.......lol.

Junk

Junk

B

billzbudz

Yea I go every morning and I def shake the shit out of them the equinox for 12/12 starts Sept 23 so I guess my question is if they start budding end of September will it have enough ti,e to be done by Nov 1st??
Let's see sum early flower eastcoast!!!!!
These lady's been flowering for 8weeks, deep south Florida. Gonna give email @2more weeks before harvest, any advice is welcome, RESPECT Bill.

20150912 185640
20150912 185603
B

billzbudz

What you waiting for bro pluck those bitches
Yea?you think there ready? Couple people said a few weeks more? They been flowering around 8plus weeks. That's why I'm asking,the leaves are looking droopy and pale, still quite a few pistols(newer) ones. What family type would you guys think?

20150912 1855181
DrFever

DrFever

lol, summer solstice starts in Aug huh? You might want to check that up, cause your wrong.
Actually doesn't matter what solstice only thing that matters is light hrs for instance Toronto august 15 th there at 13.8 hrs of lights most out door plants will start flowering @ 14 hrs of light so with the transition into flower stretch a grower should expect plant to start its stretch aroun the 10th or so and flowering 24th where light hrs are 13,4
its all about light hrs

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Actually doesn't matter what solstice only thing that matters is light hrs for instance Toronto august 15 th there at 13.8 hrs of lights most out door plants will start flowering @ 14 hrs of light so with the transition into flower stretch a grower should expect plant to start its stretch aroun the 10th or so and flowering 24th where light hrs are 13,4
its all about light hrs
Farma
Here is something I found on this site along time ago wrote down by an ol time outdoor grower. I wrote it down and saved it and have used it many times. It is very accurate as to times give or take a couple days either way. I'll pass this onto you and everyone else in hopes that you find the info useful. Summer solstice starts between aug 1-5th
This means your harvest times should be as follows!

8 week strain=oct 1 - 5th
9 week strain=oct 8 - 12th
10 week strain=oct 15-19th
11 week strain=oct 22-26th
12 week strain =oct 29-nov 2

Peace
E.C.U.G

I agree DrFever, just correcting what somebody else said. Kind of silly to say the summer solstice is in Aug, lol.

Also, plants outdoor near me in Nor cal start flowering in late July, and show flowers by Aug. I know that changes with strain and location.

B

billzbudz

I agree DrFever, just correcting what somebody else said. Kind of silly to say the summer solstice is in Aug, lol.

Also, plants outdoor near me in Nor cal start flowering in late July, and show flowers by Aug. I know that changes with strain and location.
This one started late July,I have no idea what strain,type,nothing. Just tried an old bag seed and she flourished just wanna make sure I harvest it properly . Be a crying shame to ruin it now.PLEASE HELP, need a few opinions......

20150912 185640
20150912 185603
416T.O

416T.O

20150913 175208
20150913 175213
20150913 175208
Can anyone tell me why my white widow are growing different. .one is more has development than the one beside it.. any ideas. .both are from. Crop king seeds grown from seed

416T.O

416T.O

I have 3 white widow and 2 are good one is not growing st the same pace

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder

And I was just passing info as it was written here before. Summer solstice has nothing to do with the post the flowering times do!! There accurate for where we are so no reason to disrupt the thread when it has no bearing.

Top Bottom