ECSD,Chem D,Green Crack,Pre 98 Bubba Kush,NL#6,KKSC x White, White Urkle,SD Hybrid,

• Thread starter Rob1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob1

o yea Capo she smells like candy to me but i have a deveated septim (spelling) my nose is always stuffed lol.. a little to much....:party0022: when i was younger lol..

C

CAPO

It will be fun to see these swell up in the next few weeks!!!...looks good Rob buddy!!!
I've never grown Chocolope or even smoked any...curious about how well those do...aren't they supposed to be related to chocolate thai and cannelope haze or something?

R

Rob1

the chocolope is from dna and i am not really sure about it. i did just order there OG#18 the other day.and my boy got the regular og from them so we wil lsee which one is better they both look good but you know how looks go sometimes lol...

hey aussie what does the ECSD do between week 8-10 size wise?? also if you have any pics of the Sour Diesel hybrid laying around can you throw them up...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah fellaz...had 4 Chemdog D S1s going that I chopped a few weeks back. 2 of them popped out nanners and 2 were straight. I kept the 2 cutts that didn't throw nanners and am gonna run them both again before I choose my keeper. I will take some dry bud shots here in a bit so everyone can see how they came out. Been super busy with this move and trying to set up all the new rooms and shit. Rob your stuff is looking good bro, keep up all the hard work. ~SMF~

R

Rob1

thanks flex just trying to keep up with some of the insane growers on here it keeps me motivated.. i am about to pop them bubba x sensi stars and sfter seeing then in your thread they should be sick.. i was off a little on the time wth the ECSD its on day 47 today so she has a while to go..

R

Rob1

aussie here are some pics of tht sour diesel hybrid my friend gave me they were covered in mites so they say outside lol...
DSC01982

DSC01981

DSC01983

2High2bu

the sd packs on size and smell last couple weeks rob and the chocolope is only decent smoke but bag apeal and yield are insane i pulled 90 grams off a choc with only 3 arms and no side branches
What were you working with when you produced 90grams of that choc? Just curious, cause I just got a few cuttings of it and peaks my interest! Thanks

P

pel929

i got about 5 of them all nice and trained up ready and waitting for some room in the tent. but idk when they are going to make it in there loll

JH420

JH420

Yeah fellaz...had 4 Chemdog D S1s going that I chopped a few weeks back. 2 of them popped out nanners and 2 were straight. I kept the 2 cutts that didn't throw nanners and am gonna run them both again before I choose my keeper. I will take some dry bud shots here in a bit so everyone can see how they came out. Been super busy with this move and trying to set up all the new rooms and shit. Rob your stuff is looking good bro, keep up all the hard work. ~SMF~

2 out of 4 aint bad for a S1 of a herm prone plant to begin with...if I get 1 keeper from my pack I'm happy.

D

Dubsta

Sweet looking plants bro, That ECSD looks wonderfull, i was amazed by how much it stretch when i grew mine, kinda reminds me of this Querkle i got by the way it grows. You might like the querkle, its just like purple erkle just doesnt have the extremely slow growth and little stretch, its just the opposit, its fast growing and stretchs really good and the buds turn out a perfect 50/50 green purple with a wonderfull fruity pebble type smell.. mmhh i just chopped down my first plant of it and its drying at the moment, ill post some pics.. I'm gonna cross it to my Herijuanna if i get a male!! :D i hope i do!

R

Rob1

yea Dubsta feel free to throw up as many pics as you want the more the better...and the stretch on the ECSD was insane lol. but she is my favorite as of right now smells awesome and got big buds..

C

CAPO

Funk Ya Rob that first pix shows she 's getting her swell on!!!!...very nice!:cool0010::cool0010:

R

Rob1

yea they are getting huge lol.. and i can see it almost every day. i am like dam wtf lol.. and its only day 55 she is going to go 70 :)

C

CAPO

It's them Hawaiin genes mane...she gets holy fat!!
I can't wait for the day I get to run ECSD against AJ'sSD......*shivers*..

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
hehe CAPO dreamy line up!! Hey Rob u got nice things goig on out there!!! Iis checked Jah hoover ecsd and yours and they look completly diferent, is this a cross u ruining?

C

CAPO

Jah doesn't show anything this early.... this is the closest one I found......Jah Hoover's ECSD..........

East coast sour diesel 2010 096
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I think with the aj's, sourd ibl and ecsd there is some confusion maybe, Rob's cut looks like SourD ibl at least more imo than jah ecsd, i dont know maybe im wrong..

R

Rob1

i got this cut from my friend you guys know him on line as aussie..lol.. but i am told this is the ecsd clone an di know its not from rez ibl thts 100% sure.. jahs does look different but mine in my room looks different then if aussie grows it in his room and i seen OJD grow jahs cut and it looked a little different so idk lol.. idk wht AJ'S SD looks like. aussie might chime in here and answer better then me and mine looks more like the one in the chem thread tht logic put up mine are only at day 55 she goes to 70 at least..
ECSD

C

CAPO

I gotta add a lil as well....ibl..I know nothing about cause rezdog turned my stomache from the get...but like I been saying all along...living on the EC...especially hippy towns like Asheville NC...you see tons of ECSD...lots of herm seeds have been grown out by the Albany kids back when the shit happened...great many of them were herms themselves...which produced more herm seeds to go through to find a pheno that wouldn't.
Some are leaning to Chemdog...some are leaning to the DNL....I really like the one that get's real huge colas...showing the HA genes....1-hit killa all the way...no doubt.
That last pix that Rob showed is perfect ECSD...looks like it could go a few more weeks for sure....I'm talking 12 weeks...with the sativa in it..really stomps.

Top Bottom