Edibles in denver

• Thread starter Trend
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Dunno what they are doing but if these kind of ordinances go into effect it will play havoc with any/all who wish to merely grow a few plants at home. If they THINK they have the power they can and will enact means to flex that power and will start watching electrical usages and will more than likely tap the caregiver database to harass patients and flush out the residential growers.

I hate to always be gloom and doom but I predicted last summer on this board that the influx of profiteers hopping on this bandwagon would fuck it all up for the average patient and it appears we are WELL on our way to seeing that come to fruition in some areas of the State.

So much for putting this in our Constitution so no one could take our rights away!

wot a mess.

s h

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The "average patient" growing way outside their limits in residential areas in order to make money is pretty much what screwed it up for everyone IMO not guys in warehouses...good thing the average patient only has to worry about plant counts, the other side of the coin is an expensive pain in the ass let me tell ya.

I think alot of the grow house setups will go away on their own here real soon, no need to pass alot of city laws and ordinances...bigger ops have already moved out.

Keep in mind that some counties in Cali have all kinds of different and restictive ordinances in place for growers and patients...I think Arcata is 100sq,ft canopy total, I know one is 1500w of lighting total...so we are goin to see more and more of that from municipalities here in Colorado...very restrictive county by county

Tex

O

Octopus Sun

They are not watching power usage, man I can walk down my street and smell/see who is growing in our area. especially after 9pm the whole nieghborhood stinks up. Cops on bikes is all it takes, night vision goggles that read heat signatures.
In the winter time you can see which houses are growing due to the heat escaping through the roof and the snow being melted on the roof leaving a tell tale sign there is a grow happening. To many n00bs who have no clue how to hide themselves and their grow within their home. Most don't care cause they think they are protected by our BS law ad20

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

In the winter time you can see which houses are growing due to the heat escaping through the roof and the snow being melted on the roof leaving a tell tale sign there is a grow happening.

that and the power lines steaming in a snow storm. Yea, you don't see too many dead skunks in denver but you sure can smell them. Cops looking for an exhaust thermal heat signature got the tip from the UK. Run your ducting to heat your house and run an atmospheric controller. oh, and don't try and run like 16k watts in one house unless you water cool, the snow won't stick.

there's been something up with excel energy flagging commercial spaces with power spikes and high energy usage. Denver fire dept is visiting a grow I just set up in a commercial area that doesn't have fire suppression. the lights haven't been running for more than 3 weeks. DFD requires sprinklers for HID's, I think it's getting shut down. I did warn the guy...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
A Cut Above off Broadway has the full boat in house now, oil, muffins, and tinc..

Herbs Medicinal is stocked up as well

Tex

C

canaguy27

Nice! Your extra strength are no joke brutha..:pimp:

ya i just got some feed back on the extras from a patient. he said it was very good. and went on to say best edible he has encountered. we can been trying to find something consistent for him for the past 6 months and we finally found it

true grit

true grit

Yeah Ty they are being called "death treats" now lol....guess the potency is up there...we are taking that oil concentrate to other edibles now. I dont have a kitchen or license, so no sales for me. Just making meds for myself and patients as intended and expanding on what im making for us. Still can't taste shit and most people only need a quarter or so to get messed up. Thinking savory items will be killer...working on EVOO and pestos/infusions....

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
We actually had to dial our back alot, patients were complaining they were to strong and couldn't function.

We had a patient lay in bed for 8+ hours unable to move or answer the door when the neighbors tried to check on her. I have had a patient piss themselves in bed because they were unable to get up and to the bathroom when they ingested the straight oil.

10mg-20mg of total thc is a theraputic dose, anythng above that is definately recreational and has no real theraputic benifit unless gettin knocked out is theraputic to ya. Now I do a 10mg " regular strength" and 40mg "extra strength" which covers the bases right now.

The strongest I made was 275mg of thc per muffin and you could not eat a whole one without loosing a day or two of your life, not at all fun.

Tex

R

RMCG

The strongest I made was 275mg of thc per muffin and you could not eat a whole one without loosing a day or two of your life, not at all fun.

Tex

Yowza.

Reminds me of space cakes in ADam many years ago...

true grit

true grit

We actually had to dial our back alot, patients were complaining they were to strong and couldn't function.

We had a patient lay in bed for 8+ hours unable to move or answer the door when the neighbors tried to check on her. I have had a patient piss themselves in bed because they were unable to get up and to the bathroom when they ingested the straight oil.

10mg-20mg of total thc is a theraputic dose, anythng above that is definately recreational and has no real theraputic benifit unless gettin knocked out is theraputic to ya. Now I do a 10mg " regular strength" and 40mg "extra strength" which covers the bases right now.

Tex

Yeah i feel ya, at a point it too much for some folks. But i have also found that heavy users such as myself with stupid tolerance need something that strong to get the physical effects. Though it may cause "trippyness" and loss of a day or so to some, it keeps my stomach normal and back pain minimal! lol.

Honestly no clue what concentration of thc is in mine since i dont sell them. And i dont use thc/hash oil only coco oil derived from prepped plant material. Bout to get some testing done though so i can narrow down some time frame and temp ranges to narrow the process a bit more though! fingers crossed for some consistency!!!

Trend

Trend

Excellent response on the medisnax thus far TK. My boy ate one regular stength he rarely feels any. Felt effects on those which usually takes him eating something 5x that size. Good work looking forward to carrying all your product line in all my shops in the future.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Excellent!!! a tested dose is way different than a guess on potency for sure..

Tex

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

We had a patient lay in bed for 8+ hours unable to move or answer the door when the neighbors tried to check on her.

I've been there before. I usually tell people to start with 1/4 of a treat and go from there. My dog ate some of the buttery trim out of the trash and didn't move for a day.

Grow 003
C

CheebaChews

Good thread CO!.......funny reading your post texas kid, as weve had alot of the same experiences & I commend you on putting REAL doses in your edibles...CO thanks you.....I just laugh at these people saying they put 3g of organic bud in a $8 brownie...REALLY? They must be doing alot wrong. If we put 3g of any bud, or even sweet leaf in one edible it would FLOOR everyone except maybe Soma.

Were going to rename our current Cheeba Chews Double Dose to a Quad Dose. And make a half strength "double dose". To many people eating more than they can handle.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
All of these establishments have fresh Medi-snax on hand..

Altitude Organic Medicine
409 S. Nevado Ave
Colorado Springs, Co 80903

Altitude Organic Medicine
822 W.Colorado Ave
Colorad Springs Co 80905

Medical Marijuana Connection
2933 Galley Road
Colorado Springs, CO

Tex

S

Snafu

Tex

i will put money on it that it would effect me like that :)

when can we arrange a testing? :)

Top Bottom