Elite genetics hermie galore!

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
true grit

true grit

well then the question comes up- did he address that issue when confronted about it? I mean $150/10 beans of LL is quite a price for 5 decent beans.

og dmc

og dmc

Yeah he got pissed off and said it was error on my part. He even accused me of trying to cheat LOgic out of some beans. Funny thing is , I wasnt even asking for replacements.

true grit

true grit

Yeah, thats no bueno in my book when charging that kinda $$. Sucks to hear, but again thats what people need to know before buyin in- as with risk you may find a few gems like Herbalizer...

M

Medic

150 a pack man? those fuckers better be glowing

those prices should be reserved for proven heat and not pollen chucked guesses(hybrids) currently being tested.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
I bought some of his seed when it was for sale here at the Farm. Planted 5 Double Dipped Sour Banana seeds and got 5 females. No hermies. Been taking them down a touch early on account of some budrot. It's been hella hot and humid here.
Don't know the man personally, nor do I care to speculate, but the DDSB is a fine plant. No banana smell, straight up sour pinesol smell with a hint of sweetness. Packs a nice punch on an early sample smoke.
Pics aren't the best, but you get the idea.

Ddsb
Ddsb1
Ddsb10
Ddsb11
Ddsb5
C

crowman

I bought some of his seed when it was for sale here at the Farm. Planted 5 Double Dipped Sour Banana seeds and got 5 females. No hermies. Been taking them down a touch early on account of some budrot. It's been hella hot and humid here.
Don't know the man personally, nor do I care to speculate, but the DDSB is a fine plant. No banana smell, straight up sour pinesol smell with a hint of sweetness. Packs a nice punch on an early sample smoke.
Pics aren't the best, but you get the idea.

Highroller your killing me. Keep those beautiful nugs away from cardboard. Your introducing and breeding deadly Aspergillus Mold. Google it! This is serous shit some guy with HIV died from smoking Aspergillus Mold infected nugs.

M

Matris est Deus

150 a pack man? those fuckers better be glowing

those prices should be reserved for proven heat and not pollen chucked guesses(hybrids) currently being tested.

shouldnt even be that high for proven heat...jmo of course

a decent breeder should pull atleast a 100 no 80 seeds per plant and i think im being modest on that number, say they only run 6 plants under a 4 or 600w, thats 480 seeds 48 packs of beans. in all reality how much did it cost them to run said plants? say $200 in electricity, $100 in nutes again i think i am being really modest with those numbers. at a $100 a pack thats $4800 made wait im forgetting the seedbank's cut say the agreement is a 50/50 split thats still $2400. from that i would subtract $500, $300 for elect/nutes $200 for misc. things. thats still leaves $1900.

dont get it twisted i aint hating on anyone if you can get your money i say go for it, a suckers born every minute. the problem i have is with the people that swear up and down that they do it for the community, cause they love it, that they aint trying to make a buck off of it blah blah blah.

one thing ive learned about the mj community is that you will get called on your bs no matter who you are.

for the record the only breeder i have dealt with on this board is cbf(though he probably doesnt remember me) and i can honestly say dude is stand up, a true pleasure to deal with.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
making seeds isnt that cut and dry my friend. on paper it all sounds good. what about mutiple breeding rooms. most houses you can only have a few lights in a spare room. so you may need 2 or 3 places. sometimes it isnt just as simple as putting a male and a female into flower and collecting your seeds. if that was the case i don't see how a breeder could ever run outa seeds of certain strains. they'd just be cranking them 24/7

CBF

CBF

Supporter
costs me the same to grow sensi or grow seed. only diff is harvestin the seed, takes a bit longer then trimmin bud.

seed cost is pretty much based on what a grower will pay for seed. like any profession, ya have smart growers and dumbass growers.

when purchasing somethin, im always lookin for the best deal on quality stuff, as they say ya get what ya pay for.

biggest problem i see is with growers who dont take the time to research the seed there interested in. alot of growers, or wannabe growers, couldnt care less how the seed was made, they just love the names and hype, LOLz.

CBF

S

sk84life

help a yougster

if i grow a hermaferdite with a little bit of seeds on it, will it pollinate other strains i put under the same 1000 watt? i can grow two different strains together as long as their both female they wont crossbreed with one another right?

S

Swerve

funny thing is i i actually pick my males and females from my lines from large lots of seeds aka nothing les than 100 per line.. i found my f3 male out of 150+ seeds... not 10.....pollen chucking i think not.....i outcrossed using the afghani male then i did my best to breed it out. and at f4 im confident enough to say its pretty much translucent now... so yeah no pollen chucking here people...

i know elite took a pack of 10 seeds from my chemdxsfv ogk line and found a male and hit his somethng cut and walla out comes a new line of his with my name on it... kinda like how he rides mota coattails...have you guys asked anyone elite trys to rep how they feel about him. ie me,raskal,mota,loompa....nothing nice to say lets just say...the dude is a hack and a jackass and yeah he has even tried to play the i know your real name game with me.. give me a fucking break....the dude is a chump period...if you have a hermie and its in a room with other ladies growing you will have a bunch of seeds. if its not caught in time...

M

Matris est Deus

making seeds isnt that cut and dry my friend. on paper it all sounds good. what about mutiple breeding rooms. most houses you can only have a few lights in a spare room. so you may need 2 or 3 places. sometimes it isnt just as simple as putting a male and a female into flower and collecting your seeds. if that was the case i don't see how a breeder could ever run outa seeds of certain strains. they'd just be cranking them 24/7

i never said it was easy, i used a simple outline to follow and i said a "decent breeder" meaning he/she knows what they are doing. if all these so called breeders are running multiple rooms then they're should be more seeds thus lower prices. if your able to produce in multiple rooms why are the prices so high, i just dont get it.

btw jlp's male isolation box is quite effective and not expensive or hard at all to make im speaking from experience.

at the end of the day it is what it is, ive been there done that, for me personally the bitch in the process is chucking the seeds, everything else is basically the same as growing. just my 2 cents

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Highroller your killing me. Keep those beautiful nugs away from cardboard. Your introducing and breeding deadly Aspergillus Mold. Google it! This is serous shit some guy with HIV died from smoking Aspergillus Mold infected nugs.

Thanks crowman. It is only in the box for a few minutes before being placed in the drying racks, which are made of nylon mesh. You think that's too long?

T

tophmaster

wow that was alot of reading. swerve a pollen chucker lol are u serious come on no one to me honestly seems more selective and perfectionistic about there breeding techniques than swerve i mean the dude really puts in the time before he put out a line. go down elites list of a shit ton of random shit so many strains on there. that he just hucked pollen on a bunch of fems and then has all these new strains u cant put time and care into a hundred plus projects your working on. swerve and raskal are the shit. they take there time and come out with quality to make themselfes a good name .thats they way to make money not being dishonest and putting in no time and hard work just coming out with something in like 10 timesshorter than what it would take a real breeder just cuz he wants money, and stupidest of all released with out being tested. and he bites work of others and takes credit on his own. some of his shit may turn out great and smoke very well but its because of luck not skill he is no more a breeder than anyone of us could be if we had space pollen and females.
yo swerve was supposed to ride down there with my boy highlander today to maybe meet up with u and grab some shit from around but my dumbass slept in too long oh well next time keep doin what u do bro

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
just for the record im not knocking any one's breeding. im just glad someone's doing it. im just stating that if say swerve or anyone for that matter grows out 150+ seeds goes down to an f4 generation and makes the sfv og kush line perfect. and me or anyone for that matter takes one of these perfect seeds and breeds them to something else wont the strain be good? what more work could i do to the line that the original breeder hasn't done? i think if i went any farther with it or tried to change things i could only fuck it up. but i do think if i used someone else's work i should give credit were credit is do and even work out some financial compensation if need be.

T

tophmaster

if that other strain has gone through an extensive selection process to find a stable non hermie perfect match pheno than your strain can be good and steady. but if you just pollen chuck u will get some hermies from it some phenos with small yeild but when u selectivly do it u know what your gonna get then when pollen is just hucked

M

Matris est Deus

selective breeding means nothing if your inept in the selection process...just food for thought. imho a good breeder should have a good eye, nose, palette and the determination, patience and experience to bring it all together.

i have alot of respect for the few that do it right!

S

Sway

found 2 more blatant hermies tonight. that ups the count to 6 hermies out of 9 females so far of elite genetics bullshit gear. im so pissed i wasted my time with his shit. im gonna be driving down to progressive options and the peoples nursery to score some real genetics. btw, the medicine man, jillybean, and american thunderfuck all look gorgeous. and 3 phenos of the sfv og kush X Chemdog 91 havent hermied yet, but im waitin for it.

R

ReelBusy1

if all these so called breeders are running multiple rooms then they're should be more seeds thus lower prices. if your able to produce in multiple rooms why are the prices so high,

There are supply and demand based industries, like diamonds, that hold back parts of supply to maintain market levels.

However just because there is a lot of supply of a certain commodity doesn't mean the price will go down if the demand for those goods are still higher than the supply.

That is the case here.

For years MJ (and seeds) was a bootleg market that now has legitimate growth not just nationally in the uSA but internationally also.

As technology changes more people are able to grow and demand will still rise.

If demand drops off .....competition, market share and pricing factors will control the marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom