• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluesuade

Hey BB,

There is a post on RUI that someone has pasted from a news report about a dude and lady in hamilton gettting dusted for seeds and plants sure sounds like Elite bro? was dated 16th/7 check it.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh fuck! What the hell is RUI? This is not cool at all, boys, can i ask a little break from the elite trashing til we know if the guys getting locked up or not, cause this isnt a situation I'd have my worst enemy in.

B

Bluesuade

RUI is rollitup, there is a link from elites site in his discussion forum. Yeah does not look good

Peace BlueSuade

B

biggs

what up fellas i just read a thread on RIU sayin Elite was really raided by the narcs in Hamilton along wit some lady named Laura

when i ordered from him a while ago and i sent payment via paypal, im almost 100% sure the account was in the name of Laura Allece. hopefully this isn't the case as its fucked up if anyone one getts popped.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
(ANGOLA) - A Hamilton woman accused of filling orders for marijuana seeds from around the country over the internet was formally charged on Wednesday by Steuben County Prosecutors with a pair of Class D felonies. 20-year-old ********** is facing charges of dealing in marijuana over 30 grams on the internet and maintaining a common nuisance. Not guilty pleas were entered on her behalf during Wednesday's initial hearing, bond was set at $10,000 and a pre-trial conference was scheduled for December 4th in front of Magistrate Randy Coffey. According to Steuben County court documents, the investigation involved not only local law enforcement agencies but the U.S. Postal Service and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency as well. The investigation started in early June after Ashley Police had gotten an e-mail from a woman who said her son had stolen money from her safety deposit box to order marijuana seeds from a web site based in Hamilton. Hamilton Police were notified and a department officer set up an undercover e-mail account. It was later determined by authorities that **** allegedly received mail from all over the country. A search warrant was executed Tuesday morning as **** and a man living at the residence on ******** were arrested. Court documents identified the man as *************who was wanted on Michigan warrants for federal mail fraud, wire fraud as well as for delivery and manufacturing of marijuana. Court documents also indicate that police found processed and dried marijuana in the home along with scales, indoor marijuana growing equipment and over 100 marijuana plants. It was also mentioned in the case file that numerous marijuana seeds were packaged and ready to be shipped.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
jebus, some kid steals his moms milk money and ya go to the big house.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
After reading more into it, yeah, I guess Elite got busted... even found a website with the girl's picture, she looks quite young!

I have not dealt with him for the last couple of years. He had good seeds, got some awesome Bubba S1's and a few others from him, but all of the sudden his prices went up too much, guess he got greedy on the chem kush train.

Everyone who bought from him recently should be careful, especially those with orders pending.

BC

I

IGROWMYOWN

People still posting at Elite's website... I'd avoid that thing like the plague at the moment.

R

ReelBusy1

when i ordered from him a while ago and i sent payment via paypal, im almost 100% sure the account was in the name of Lxxxxx Axxxx. hopefully this isn't the case as its fucked up if anyone one getts popped.

Dude, No Names.

S

Sway

damn dude, all this shit makes me want to just go back to my hole and get off this fuckin interent.

B

Badmf

I think it un-wise to send to your PO Box which traces to your "real" addy! Esp if you're in the wrong state. I, as many thought it was a "safe drop addy" and orders were sent from Cali or something. I hope it breaks well for them, as the new administration may not target MJ as hard. But the DEA is involved and thats not good at all.
As far as leavin' the Net, I did for several years after the OG thing plus ME. Stay safe out there!!

T

tophmaster

shit people are being crazy callin swerve a rat these other sites seem so stupid most of the time http://www.invalid.com/seedbank-reviews/179608-elite-gentics-23.html

T

tophmaster

if anyone is on elites site i wouldnt visit that thing unless u have proxy

T

tophmaster

i didnt like elite just hoping none of all this shit is connected just bad news when someone gets busted even if everyone disliked him

I

IGROWMYOWN

damn dude, all this shit makes me want to just go back to my hole and get off this fuckin interent.

This is why i only speak of growing but never ever post a pic of my grow anywhere on the net. Always someone watching. Everybody be safe

W

whiteflower420

any sing of a male yank it , it is fighting to change , plant is no good trow it out

S

Sway

yea i deleted all my pictures on here... i got careless because i saw everyone else posting pics of grows...but screw that, im done posting pics on the internet for the feds to see. i hope everyone is using a proxy...especially the guys who post pics of larger grows

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a few of his gens hope they will be find cant wait to buy from here...peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom