• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Earth is tearing shit up with the drip feed;

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Yo Donny. Shit looks sick dude! You notice any bump in the rooms RH with the earth system vs traditional UC? Or you exhausting fast enough it makes no difference?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
uh oh......... artsy shots......... cannabis impressionism?

Great job!

stutter

stutter

Thank you! Just a few more days and we'll see how the Dairy Queen looks hung to dry.

can't wait to see that. your photography skills match your growing skills absolutely incredible.
i think I'm pulling up a permanent spot in your thread.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

yo gd is that a drip system?

Yes.

Yo Donny. Shit looks sick dude! You notice any bump in the rooms RH with the earth system vs traditional UC? Or you exhausting fast enough it makes no difference?

Thanks bro. Have you seen Bumfights? Fuckin' Donny and the BFK cru. Haha.

The room is at 50% and 75*F with the 8" Vortex running while the lights are on 80% of the time. Should stay dialed.

nice work! those pix are perfect

Thanks! I really spend time on the macro shots that are yet to come. Stay tuned for some drool worthy material when everything is dry.

uh oh......... artsy shots......... cannabis impressionism?

Great job!

I dunno, are you impressed? Haha. Thanks bro, I'll keep honing the craft.

Epic thread with all the damn awesome photos.. thanks for putting it out here :)

Thanks! Things are just getting started, the Ghost strain in the Earth system gets stupid frosty. As does the Girl Scout Cookies which will be getting ScrOGged in the Under Current.

can't wait to see that. your photography skills match your growing skills absolutely incredible.
i think I'm pulling up a permanent spot in your thread.

Thank you, pull up a seat and make yourself at home!

looking good man...

Hey bro, what's good? Thanks for checking out the new digs. Peace!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Excellent work Genghis! Really loving everything going on here from the earth system info to the pics. I had the flo for several years and loved her short flower time and great yields. Goodluck with everything. MWD

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Excellent work Genghis! Really loving everything going on here from the earth system info to the pics. I had the flo for several years and loved her short flower time and great yields. Goodluck with everything. MWD

Thanks MWD! I think the 5 Flo plants will be 2 Ps, not bad for a quickie.

Shit killing it as usual
Glad I found this

Glad you're back in the mix bro. Give 'em hell with the new UC setup!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Man your pics are always top notch the flo and dairy queen both look insane great work ive got to get a better camera after this next harvest i hate the one ive got anyway enjoy those buds

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Flo is almost dry, been smoking on it today and I fucking dig it;

Big thanks to CCH2O who provided the Cultured Solutions nutrient lineup and advice on how to rock it in coco. The UC Roots product is the real deal when it comes time to flush.

Gorgeous Genghis. Flo is one of my all time favorites. DJ Short seems to know what he's doing.

outwest

Top Bottom