EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Gorgeous Genghis. Flo is one of my all time favorites. DJ Short seems to know what he's doing.

outwest

Thanks bro. I think it turned out more potent under the Gavita than I'm used to. Heavy appetite.

Bad ass. girls and pics are kick ass.

Thanks lead. I like what you're doing a lot as well, just spotted your thread and the best GSC shots yet. Keep rocking shit.

jkbeing

jkbeing

Good thread GD, I really like seeing those UC buckets filled with coco. Your pics are pretty sweet too.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Good lord... So much eye poppin' eye candy! Killer work all around from the harvest to the nugs, and back to the flip...

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Bummed I lost this thread. Won't happen again. Things look amazing as always.. How are you liking the Earth so far? From our side it looks great..

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Wow that dairy Queen looks perfect!

Thanks bro, I'll have a shot of it posted up soon in its dry state.

Good thread GD, I really like seeing those UC buckets filled with coco. Your pics are pretty sweet too.

Thanks bro.

Good lord... So much eye poppin' eye candy! Killer work all around from the harvest to the nugs, and back to the flip...

Glad you dig it homie. Stay tuned for plenty more!

Bummed I lost this thread. Won't happen again. Things look amazing as always.. How are you liking the Earth so far? From our side it looks great..

Thanks bro! The Earth is turning me into a believer, probably getting another one soon to CCH2O up this whole joint. Getting some insane growth and it isn't in bloom yet. Had to whack off 6" of above screen growth and thin things back, aiming to have 100% fatness.

Let's do some pics...

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Last and the opposite of the least to come out of this harvest, Grape Krush chopped at 10 weeks;

DSC 3603
DSC 3607

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Just amazing bro those pictures are unreal they belong in a book......anyways you do some insane work GD you got a big fan here!

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Looking good bro very colorful buds wouldn't mind blazin all those flaves your growing thats some gear i dont see very often where im at enjoy your harvest

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

so sick,.....loving the picture quality.....

this is all you have to look foreward to gsc wise......

IMG 1451

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Just amazing bro those pictures are unreal they belong in a book......anyways you do some insane work GD you got a big fan here!

Thanks for the kind words my friend. I'll do my best to keep you entertained.

Looking good bro very colorful buds wouldn't mind blazin all those flaves your growing thats some gear i dont see very often where im at enjoy your harvest

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Thanks bro, you'd be welcome to puff all this stuff until you pass out. Which has become a daily routine around here with the Flo, better be looking beautiful with all the Zs I've been catching. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom