EMPiRE//CULTURED SOLUTiONS//EARTH//UNDER CURRENT//iV:XX PHOTO

• Thread starter GenghisDon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sick work... You got that production line flowing consistently...

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

WOW! you never let me down, on either the skills to produce level or on the Photos ~ just amazing!!!

P.S. your four legged friend is KILLER TOO!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

UCMETOO?

Advanced Bio Hydroponics, Flying Skull?

Too easy to decipher from your USE OF BOLD TEXT, and grammerical tendencies. Good to have you back under whatever moniker you choose.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

UCMETOO?

Too easy to decipher from your USE OF BOLD TEXT, and grammerical tendencies. Good to have you back under whatever moniker you choose.
Nope, new blood as far as interacting, been lurking, learning and laughing too! nice to be here,....nice to see you again though!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

UCMETOO?

Hey, your not calling me names are ya? I think you'll find i'm a pretty easy going non-more-knowledgeable-than-thou kind of a guy, Adv Bio Hyd seems a little combative for my taste,.......but nice cast on the fishing!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Thanks guys. Here's another update;

Flipping today;
DSC 3629

Dairy Queen, 4kw Gavita, Cultured Solutions Nutrients;
DSC 3633

Girl Scout Cookies;
DSC 3630
DSC 3625

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Hey, GD did the earth system take you longer to veg than the H2o based UC, they look great and i know you took a ton off of them, at least once if not twice right, really curious how they compared~ since i KNOW you have the experience to make that call!?!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

beautiful bro, your killin it

I appreciate it, thanks bro.

Hey, GD did the earth system take you longer to veg than the H2o based UC, they look great and i know you took a ton off of them, at least once if not twice right, really curious how they compared~ since i KNOW you have the experience to make that call!?!

I'm guessing the growth in the Earth is only slightly outdone by the UC. All of my spaces are passively ventilated so I don't have the luxury of perfect RH or CO2.

Earth offers the ability to go pseudo organic by mixing up a diverse media and feeding teas. Something to look forward to in future runs.

You can't show him that bro... he won't want to run it.. lol jk jk

Brb, taking a bajillion cuts like you so I can get an oz over a p per light!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Maybe 2 oz over a p per light. That's being optimistic though. Haha.

Really though, cookies in the UC is to see how vigorously she'll grow and to ride the hype in style. Not expecting numbers worth writing home about.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nah I'm sure you can pull decent weight bro.! In your set up I'm sure 4 oz per is a good estimate.. I'm thinking more but I don't want to jinx it. Lol

Now my set up is prob an oz or two cus I don't grow big girls. At least not with this Gsc. !! Good luck. Looks like well both be running it around the same time..!

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

shit homie i completely missed that change up. just caught up on the new thread. killer work and amazing pics as usual, im here for the rest of the show!!

how is that DQ? one of my all time favorite smokes but the pheno i had here was garbage for yield. if there are yielders like that in the packs though I'm going to have to have a look.

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

They stretch like crazy. DownWithDirt flipped a 6" clone that finished at 3'+ without any training.

Keep pimpin' those hoes fellow Eagle Scout.
^^^^^ so she grows very tall but has limitations in the mass area? Hmmmmm, if you remember what did DWD get her to produce?

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Producing seeds was the goal there so the only thing she will yield is candy oils after the scavenger hunt.

GSC x White, can't wait for that fire winner I know lays in those nugs.

Stoked about the Frostitute x True OG too, stems smell straight OG with the heavy yielding structure of the Frostitute. I'll have a couple cuts to throw in bloom under the plasma in the test tent.

Top Bottom