Endless Sky Dr Greenthumb

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sway

lookin badass JayBee, you got some healthy and happy girls! that a hydrohut ur flowerin in? they got a 10x10 comin out soon thats givin me a chubby, such good quality, im gettin 3 of those bitches. tents are rad..

shady- i dont run 100% hempy style... i found problems with the small res at the bottom and the poor drainage, so i run regular good drainage 3 gallon pots, and run 50% vermiculite, and 50% super chunky perlite... so its kinda a "hempy style" but really, its just soilless hydro. been around long before hempy coined the catchphrase..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
^^^ Good info to know... I'd be concerned about the standing water w/o oxygen... As they say these girls don't like their feet wet. BTW I'm seriously considering a tent... Who makes the 10x10? Actually if I went that route I might as well seal my Entire bedroom instead... :D

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
It is scary having the sitting water their with little oxygen, but for some reason it works. Deff recomend trying it if you want to try soiless. Like i said before, i think allowing for a real dry period in between waterings is key with the hempys. Very similar in theory to the autopots, and according to them the shallow rez is like underground water table that some plants grow down and tap into... Will see how the end result in the hempys compares to the big girls in the ebb and flo buckets.

I am growing in three tents, 1 grow lab (the hempys) and 2 secret jardin. I agree with shady, i think if i was going to do 10x10 space would probably build it out rather than use tents. What I like about the tents for my space is that in a small bedroom i can have three differenct things going on. On the other hand, tents make it real easy to quickly and cleanly break everything down and move the grow if neccessary...

I cant wait to have some kb again... there is an oz of some westcoast hash plant available for about 750 us dollars, just cant spend that much when my dank is less than a month away from being ready...

JB

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
More pics

Some more pics including a few i was able to snap right at lights out...

P1000436
P1000438
P1000439
P1000440
P1000441
P1000442
P1000444
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

thanks for the pics man, im very intersested in the strain

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good jb still watching this one can't wait until there ready please be sure to do smoke report.

M

Mr.LovaLova

Looking good JayBee! What do you think this strain is, like a 60 dayer? The plant looks amazing but I can't see taking the ax to her at 42-45 days like the Dr. says. I read somewhere that this plant gobbles up the nutes, peaking out at like 1500 PPM. That is crazy! My bubblegum tops out at around 1300 and I thought she was a heavy feeder. How is she taking the nutes for you? This strain was on my wish list, but I will wait for your smoke report before I order ...

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Interesting LovaLova, where did you read that she gobbles nutes? My experience has been total opposite and seems like she is a real finicky girl, especially in the beginning gotta keep the nutes real low. Seems to eat less nutes than my Blue Cheese did.

I think it might be possible one of the plants could be ready around day 55, but I doubt I will be takings anything down before day 60. We shall see. Will be very happy when i can give you all the smoke report. Starting to pick up a kinda rotten fruit smell and looking very frosty already.

JB

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
JayBee
After a good cure the E sky I grow had Grape jam funk taste, the taste was pretty good. Yeh that 45 day thing ant going to happen more like 55 to 65 days.

M

Mr.LovaLova

Ok here it is! Took me a while to figure out where I read it, but I finally found it. This info did put the flowering time at a more appropriate 55+ days. Like I said she was on my list ...

C

colaman

Just wondering JayBee, did you give them the 36 hour onset period that Greenthumb recommends? I did and mine came in at 46 days

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
HI Colaman- No, i forgot about that. If I run them again will try that and see if it makes a difference. Any pics of your buds?

Lova- Thanks for finding that. Interesting. Love those pics too.

JB

M

Mr.LovaLova

JayBee- So you said that the strain was a little finicky with the nutes? What PPM did you use for veg, and what kind of PPM are you running now during flowering?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Sorry LL, I used EC or CF, not PPM (I have a whole other thread on this topic!)

Basically kept to super low EC, between .5-.8 for first few weeks, till probably maxed out at 1.2 for veg. For flower I am up to 1.7 - 1.9 and wont go any higher. 1.9 and tips start to burn. In early veg if too much nutes plant will lock up and leaves will quickly die. Now in flower she is easy, but veg was very finicky.

I am gonna try out some ripen on hempy buckets, probably will start that middle next week or end of next week more likely. Need to have everything harvested, dried, and in jars by Feb 22 latest!

JB

M

Mr.LovaLova

Sweet, sounds like we are on the same page. I never rise above 1.4 EC during veg (700PPM) and 2.6 EC during flowering (1300PPM) I have grown some finicky feeders, but like the nute hogs much more. Thanks for your time, and am lookinhg forward to the smoke report.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Day 37 Flower Endless Sky

I had some AN powdered big bud laying around that i had never tried, decided to put some into the system. That powder is strong! Put the EC through the roof which meant another rez change to get it right. Ended up puting 7grams powder into my 45liter rez. Then some canna flores, canna boost and cannazyme. Hempy buckets are now just getting flores a and b and cannazyme. Will start using GH Ripen in the hempy buckets end of this week with goal of 50-55 days for the hempys. Plan for the system is 60 days at least.

All this is subject to change and as always must invoke the "I could be wrong" clause.

Thanks for all those following and providing good vibes...

JayBee

P1000445
P1000453
P1000452
P1000451
P1000450
P1000448
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
some lights off pics

Here ya go, quick snaps when lights went off...

P1000458
P1000459
P1000457
P1000455
P1000454
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Next Gen

And finally a couple pics of the next generation now if veg... One of these is a MONSTER! Never seen a plant grow like this, huge! It is bag seed from some XXX OG from Wonderful in L.A.

Also couple NYC HP13 and White Bubba... These guys will get their own threads when they get into flower...

P1000446
P1000447
D

Dr Tweed

nice shots jb she really fillin out bro.nex gen is a nice line up that bag seed is crazy bro hope its a lady..lol

Top Bottom