love the colors on the final product, should check out
his stuff i think lol
much respect
azmatis

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Ran some trim and bottom buds through 4 set of bubble bags last night and today. Wow! Very powerful stuff. Insane. Broke out into a sweat and could barely walk. So glad I finally got these bags and used them, was all much easier than i thought it was going to be.

Bud shots on the way soon...

JB

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job! It looks like a winner. I figured the Dr. had some good ones but to have your approval makes it even easier to shell out the dough for his stuff. Thanks JayBee. It's been a good read too. Didn't expect to see them foxtails on this one. Any memorable taste?

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I been wondering about "foxtails"... do they mean anything? Result of environmental or other influence?

Not much of a taste yet, at least not more than what i already said. Really need to wait couple weeks till bud has cured and i have had a chance to do a good sampling of the different buds... :)

JB

M

Malachi

Foxtailing usually occurs within the plants genetics, but sometimes can be a sign of stress. Longer flowering sativas are the ones usually with these genetic characteristics.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Some extra heat can cause them to do it too. Prolly genetis though. I had some G-bomb do it under a hot spot but not at all when around the sidelines.

Either way I dont' think it matters though.

Looks killer to me...I like me some tails...:)

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
updates from the drying room

Been doing my best to get aquanted with the Endless Sky. Just finished everything with the hempy buds so they are in jars now. Total harvest for those two hempys was 3.5z Not too bad considering those tiny buckets were around 1.5 gallons. Not a strong taste or smell at all and a very heavy stone that sits behind the eyes. Kind of makes me feel like a caveman, when i smoke this stuff i can feel my brow getting bigger and feel myself getting dumber and dumber as i devolve to monosylabic grunts... In other words, a heavy indica type stone. I passed a joint to couple of friends and within 5 minutes everyone had shut up and was silent.

The bubble hash is even heavier. Amazing that this stuff comes from the leaves we used to throw away. Was way easier to make than i thought it would be.

The girls that were in the ebb and flow system came out bit different than the hempy girls. Lighter green and much frostier. Planning to jar those buds and weigh those up tomorrow.

IMG 0130
IMG 0127
IMG 0126
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
closer look

This is one of the buds from the system. Just a little side bud...

Image00030
Image00029
Image00028
Image00027
Image00026
Image00025
M

Malachi

Looks like you have a sativa pheno there. The buds seem kind of airy plus that little bit of foxtailing in your pics as well as the extended flowering time. I am curious to how many pheno's there are of ES.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Hempy Buds

Here are some of the buds from the hempy girls

Image00019
Image00018
Image00011
Image00010
Image00009
Image00008
Image00004
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Total pull with 3.25 oz from the two hempy buckets and rest from 4 plants in the ebb and flow system = seventeen oz dry and in the jars. Thanks for watching all. wiil put up some dry picks in little while.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Post harvest

As I was going through and trimming all the buds I found two spots that had what I think is budrot. Lost about 1/2 z so not too bad. Figure must have just started. Can someone confirm this is indeed bud rot and not spider mites?

Thanks!

IMG 0135
IMG 0137
IMG 0138
IMG 0140
IMG 0141
M

Malachi

Looks like rot to me, be sure to do a very good sterilization before setting up again, SM usually start at the bottom and work their way up leaving webs behind.

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

Great job on the harvest. Looks like bud rot to me. You kinda have to expect it in your case. Maybe a dehumidifier might help. Looking forward to your next show.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
thanks guys, i have the a/c on most of the time but i think a couple of the big buds in the back got less air than they needed. I am real happy with this harvest for all kinds of reasons, but got to say this bud makes me wish i had something with little more sativa and some flavor to balance the day out. Dont get me wrong though, the ES is very nice, very heavy indica bud.

just about to put up a pic of your nyc hp 13 JJ- only got one female out of 4 seedlings but she is looking sweet considering the harsh conditions she has had to endure last couple weeks...

also here is a bud shot of the ES, just messing around with a new camera...

Bud shot
IMG 1360
G

GunnarGuchi

looks really nice.
i ran them last year in my greenhouse at 56 northern. they had a little mold but looked good.
i planned clones but rippers broke in and stole them :(
so i even didnt get to taste them
wouldnt mind running them again but his prices are ridiculous and pure greed but they sure looked nice before they rippers stole them

Top Bottom