= EOS : Loompa Farms Pheno Hunt =

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Hey mang! I see some candy stripers in there! sweet!
Thanks for stopping by, I'm still not sure if it's genetic related yet or a deficiency as they have been under feed for a little bit.. Personally try and stay away from any purple stemming, tends to be a feed issues...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Keep a close eye in those yetis mang..seems like I was just a victim of bad luck but two of my yetis are hermied up. Hopefully you're not so unlucky..
Dam that sucks to hear.. I sexed all the mothers first and I'm going from clone now.. I did notice some of the mothers when being sexed, almost looked like they would have both but never happened to me .. Knock on wood.. Lol.. I'll keep a look out tho, have two special looking yeties..

symbiote420

symbiote420

Usually the culprit of purple stems is a Mg deficiency, heard with these Yeti it's a geneyic trait that is passed to certain phenos. Most of the phenos expressing the trait are fire!! My #3 has deep purple stalks/stems in veg that fade into purple streaks in flower...... dunno why but it just does, seems the extra Mg I give my ladies in bloom may have helped clear it up a bit but I've also been giving my #3 mom in veg plenty of Mg but she still has the deep purpling going on, growing healthy as can be! Sorry to hear about the herms @mrtokez2, shit happens but I'd run the clones just to make sure.

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks for stopping by, I'm still not sure if it's genetic related yet or a deficiency as they have been under feed for a little bit.. Personally try and stay away from any purple stemming, tends to be a feed issues...
I have heard from Loompa that the purple stripes in main stem, purple fan leaf stem and 3finger leaf mutation are all traits passed from the UD mom, all traits she displays. Maybe @loompa will chime in. I have the Yeti #7 and she displays all the same traits and I have a new Yeti bx2 female that is showing the heaviest UD traits that I have seen, yet on a Yeti OG.
Positive Vibes & Respect

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Usually the culprit of purple stems is a Mg deficiency, heard with these Yeti it's a geneyic trait that is passed to certain phenos. Most of the phenos expressing the trait are fire!! My #3 has deep purple stalks/stems in veg that fade into purple streaks in flower...... dunno why but it just does, seems the extra Mg I give my ladies in bloom may have helped clear it up a bit but I've also been giving my #3 mom in veg plenty of Mg but she still has the deep purpling going on, growing healthy as can be! Sorry to hear about the herms @mrtokez2, shit happens but I'd run the clones just to make sure.

IME , depending on what ur feeding ur lady's u may have certain elements locked out, I've seen this happen with not enough Mg, Ca, P and under feeding as well.. So my guess is it's relating to a deficiency of one of these.. I prefer not to see any purpling, maybe just on the petiole but the main stem shouldnt be like this, unless it's strain inherent which normally comes Out on purple dominate strains..
But I've seen what u mean, i have some strains that come out if the veg room with a little purpling and once there in the flower room the purpling decreases to a stripping of some sort, my thought with this is that the purpling will not leave the plant entirely but it decrease as the stems new growth progress ..

Also with the mothers in my mother room, since there under different lighting I normally tailor down the feed, but if I go to low, they tend to want to purple up.. Also if there to tall I like to foliar them as to move some of the immobile elements up to the top where there needed.. Thanks for the info bro.. And thanks for stopping by..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I have heard from Loompa that the purple stripes in main stem, purple fan leaf stem and 3finger leaf mutation are all traits passed from the UD mom, all traits she displays. Maybe @loompa will chime in. I have the Yeti #7 and she displays all the same traits and I have a new Yeti bx2 female that is showing the heaviest UD traits that I have seen, yet on a Yeti OG.
Positive Vibes & Respect

I'm sure loompa has more experience with the HB aka UD than I do, but this isn't the case with me.. I could see the 3 leaf being inherent from the mother but from my experience the HB doesn't have crazy purple stemming, maybe just in the Petiole slightly.. I would be more concerned in leaf patterns, structure of growth, and potency to compare to the real HB.. The real deal isn't no slouch, she packs on heavy weight, nice sized colas when done right (which I'm still trying to dial in) , and flavor/potency like no other.. I'm see the yeti line putting out more OG dom traits, the FooDogs in the other hand are leaning to the selection used for the initial back cross, more indica dom, bubba-esk traits,The Fcut doesn't seem to be coming out in the cross other than tha three leaf broad leafs that's about it, still can't wait to smoke them all.. :D

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

looking good in here big dawg. Can't wait to see whatcha find. Get that secret double dipped sauce going! :)
The double dip sauce is rocking and rolling nicely.. I'm sure it's going to turn them out like the mother is doing now..
I'll post up pics tomorrow of the lady's..

Looking to get some stackage like this old girl.. ;) Thanks for stopping by amigo..

This pic
Shows me locking out calcium on this girl slightly, but since I changed the order of things it hasn't spread.. Look above the lower nug u will see the purple stripping

This nug, didn't get as locked out, it has less stripping...

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

I'm sure loompa has more experience with the HB aka UD than I do, but this isn't the case with me.. I could see the 3 leaf being inherent from the mother but from my experience the HB doesn't have crazy purple stemming, maybe just in the Petiole slightly.. I would be more concerned in leaf patterns, structure of growth, and potency to compare to the real HB.. The real deal isn't no slouch, she packs on heavy weight, nice sized colas when done right (which I'm still trying to dial in) , and flavor/potency like no other.. I'm see the yeti line putting out more OG dom traits, the FooDogs in the other hand are leaning to the selection used for the initial back cross, more indica dom, bubba-esk traits,The Fcut doesn't seem to be coming out in the cross other than tha three leaf broad leafs that's about it, still can't wait to smoke them all.. :D
That was so good information EOS thanks for sharing that!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

That was so good information EOS thanks for sharing that!
No problem , here to help.. I'm no expert or
Master grower, and don't portray myself as one.. I'm here for the love of these girls and this is what keeps me learning and trying to dialing things in .. Also like talking and debating with good people..

Respect to the real farmers out there!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

No problem , here to help.. I'm no expert or
Master grower, and don't portray myself as one.. I'm here for the love of these girls and this is what keeps me learning and trying to dialing things in .. Also like talking and debating with good people..

Respect to the real farmers out there!
That's what's up EOS I'm here to do the same thing as well I have learned a lot from your thread alone!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Here's some leaf pics to compare them all.. The yeties like previously mentioned have more of the og look to them.. As there growing I could see the hb influence more, the leaves look broad but as the plant matures they're looking slender.. Very similar traits to the hb..

Yetie 1.. This girl has been the one since the beginning.. On the stem rub she's putting out a straight piney smell, with a very sweet smell, like almost to sweet like candy-ish.. Really interesting aroma so far..

Yetie 9 .. This girl is stiff completion for the #1 , she's looks very similar to the #1 .. On the stem rub I'm getting a pine like an extreme pine or evergreen.. Not much sweetness but almost like a liquorish intoxicating pine..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Here's the FooDog line.. These lady's are displaying more of a sturdier thick stem plant traits as opposed to a thinner og branch structure.. The leaves on these girls when happy seem to get really big 7-10" leaflets, very robust looking leaves..
There more broad indica looking but have notice the same thing on these girls as the mature the leaves seem to get more slender than the thick maple leaf looking indica leaves..

FooDog 1 .. So far the structure is looking good on this girl, beefy stems and big leaves.. On the stem rub I'm getting that same really extreme pine/ evergreen smell, I could almost say like some sort of cleaner.. With a little sweetness to her..

FooDog 3.. This girl was the runt in the beginning but she's looking nicer now.. She has a very similar structure to the 1 and 10, this one is displaying the biggest leaves so far.. The stem rub on her was really interesting almost an identical smell like the hb.. Very piney with the nice blend of sweetness not to overbearing .. In the beginning she had the same pronounce pine/ evergreen / liquorish aroma, but the smells on her are changing for the better, I got my eye on this one for sure..

FooDog 10.. This girls resembles the rest.. She was my initially choice because she portrayed the hb leaf pattern ... Early on this run she was producing very broad maple leaf structure but there starting to slender up... On the stem rub, I get pine, every green liquorish smells.. Not much sweetness.. Very extremes pine cleanser smell...

It's interesting how there smells are similar yet subtle differences are setting them apart.. Really can't wait to see what I find.. Things are changing fast.. ;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Going to have to wait and see .. On stem rubs I'm going with the Yetie 1 and the FooDog 3, although things can change pretty quickly once there smoked..

Latest posts

Top Bottom