= EOS : Loompa Farms Pheno Hunt =

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

So far the yeties and FooDogs are running perfectly fine.. Running at 2.1ec , coasting... They just got a dose of some AACT, they're starting to branch out real nice and site up..
Went ahead cleaned all the lowers, left nothing but mains and will continue to work them from here.. They all look like they will be nice yielders, the site and branch work is great on these girls.. I could see them out yielding most cuts, but it could be the new vigor..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Word.. Yeah my girls aren't to tall either as I went with more cuts in the bed this time.. There roughly around 18-20" right now, with nice branching I'll be happy if they give me 2.5-3 zips per.. That should give the table a decent yield ... :D

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

You shouldn't have any problems pulling that off them ladies at all with the way they branch out an the size nug's they put out!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Keeping this thread a little interesting till the show gets on the road.. Since we're all interested in what we will find, here's some pics of what I'm looking forward to in this gear...
Both the TK and HB are producing some nice weight for me, so these beans have some big shoes to fill, looking forward to something dank and special.. I really can't wait to see this gear in action.. :D

HB

Tk.. some stiff competition with this girl..

Legend Og.. This girl keeps on getting better for me every run..

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
It's easy gift her some rolling papers and a roller.. Leave a jar out for santa.. And in the morning there will be Joints for everyone.. Lol..
At this point it ain't happening. I've spoiled her with rolling every single spliff, and she said it's part of my husband duties and should have been in our vows. Go figure. Now she just uses her shopping skills by ordering herself presents with paypal. gotta love em eh:eek:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

At this point it ain't happening. I've spoiled her with rolling every single spliff, and she said it's part of my husband duties and should have been in our vows. Go figure. Now she just uses her shopping skills by ordering herself presents with paypal. gotta love em eh:eek:

Lol.. Husband duties aye.. I mean a fresh hand roll is always better but those rollers work magic when got zips to roll thru.. ;)

No shopping should've been in the vows, I keeps a tight budget in the house hold.. Haha.. Jk :cool:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Those OG's look sick man, can't wait to see what the yetis and foodogs do for you

Thank you for the words man, Things should be starting up here soon.. They got a good foliar spray today, going to hit them again shortly with another foliar...

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

baaaaaallin... I didn't know you pushed em so hard, 2.1EC.. they're really feeding that much?
I'm in hard ass tap water.. Lol..
So as far as salts go I'm feeding low but high as hell with the tap..,

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Man the joints for gifts are a great idea. Hella easy to make a lotta friends happy that way, may have to do that this year!
Lol.. It was one if the best gifts I've ever got and some of my good meds, so it was a win win.. Haha.. Makes for a happy New Years.. :D

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Took these a few days ago after they got there legs shaved and foliar feed.. Things are looking on the up and up.. Digging there structure so far.., I've been working them to stop vertical growth to let the rest of the bed catch up..

Yetie 1

Yetie 9

FooDog 1

FooDog 3

FooDog 10

This is probably the last time I will be taking side profile shots as the beds are filling in and it getting harder to deciphers where one plant starts and the other ends.. :D

Beds shots.. Need to get the trellis in this weekend or so..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

So things are starting to take off.. Starting seeing signs a couple days ago.. This is the start of week three day16..
Canopy filling in..

These are some early pics for internode spacing reference .. All of them are seeming stacking up nicely, looking like heavy yielders in both lines..

Yetie 1

Yetie 9

The FooDog line is looking more and more og dom as they grow... The new growth has more of the og look to it, where as the older foliage looks more maple leaf, more of a broader leaf ..

FooDog 1...

FooDog 3

FooDog 10

Top Bottom