• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Orange Gasm at 1 month...............

sshz

sshz

id say you have to figure in numerous items i.e. Co2, defoliation, genetics, fertilization regiment, etc....... either way, the Orange Gasm was mighty impressive and sooooo damn leafy.

And I expect these results to be right there also.............actually, Gasm was flowered at 4 weeks and the Zombie and Candy at 5.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
And you know next crop I’ll be forced to buy those bags again, just to make another comparison. I’m 75% sure at this point it made the big difference with the Gasm.
Cutting a week off veg would be a nice ROI for those bags...

So many variables though.

sshz

sshz

Hard to be sure at this point.......... but I suspect they had something to do with the improved Gasm veg.

P.S.- One of my buddies in Denver emailed me to say there is NO doubt the Exhale bags made a difference in the Gasm grow. Hr attributes the VERY leafy growth directly to the co2.

Last edited:
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Exhale bags do work in my opinion. Just too pricy for me.
I change the sugar yeast mix in my TNB containers every couple weeks. Shake them whenever I’m in the room. So much cheaper.
Mr.G

sshz

sshz

I think the uncontrolled Gasm leaf growth should have been a tell tale sign........ but since I ran the exhaust 24/7, I would have thought the co2 would have been minimized. I guess not.......still, either way, I'll buy the bags for the next crop and we'll test them again.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think the uncontrolled Gasm leaf growth should have been a tell tale sign........ but since I ran the exhaust 24/7, I would have thought the co2 would have been minimized. I guess not.......still, either way, I'll buy the bags for the next crop and we'll test them again.
Can only assume it will build up in the basement all together.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@sshz Sure its not temperature at the leaves or root zone causing the slower growth? Everyone says its the biggest factor with led compared to hps. This cold winter is sure affecting my stuff. I had to make some adjustments to trap more heat i have never had to before.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Caught up on the good shit! Congratulations! My wife is holding she becomes a grandparent soon ! Lol

and the grow looks stellar as always - I’d say they all are good producers in my opinion but I’m just the hobbyist - I’m sure I’d have a different outlook if it were a commercial hobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom