Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthem

Anthem

Back to this.........this strain is 60/40 indica over sativa. I tend to top sativa’s and sativa leaners more often. This stayed pretty short in veg, I didn’t want to delay them any further.
Ssshz I had to do some research before I made a post but there is some things that must be unique to the grows we are doing. I am not sure that is causing the differences but they are pretty substantial. I am running some Watermelon Gelato from clones right now and the stretch is substantial compared to what you see. I checked the Indica to Sativa linage to see what the difference was. You are 60/40 and I am 62.5/37.5 Indica which to me would make the watermelon gelato seem like is should be even shorter. I am at like 83 lights on 75 lights out with humidity around 59 but I am also running CO2 at 1500 PPNM lights on.

sshz

sshz

Well, there's other things that could come into play too.....but first, I'm running at 80 degrees and humidity around 55%. Nights are locked in at 65 degrees. No co2 this run, but I'll buy the Exhale bags next crop.

I also vegged for 16/8 on/off, not 18/6 like most people. Clones and plants from seeds are worlds apart, as clones take on the age of the mother which could change things too. I also have my plants wedged in a 4 X 4 space, most are at 5 X 5 sq. ft which means diminished light on the perimeter. Subtle differences can make a world of difference I'm thinking.

Seb

Seb

They surely look like monsters! Could you give us the overall height of the plants please?
Thanks!

sshz

sshz

Shortest plants in the room are 15 inches, the tallest are 26 inches. and the rest are in between. Here's a pic of the right side, the shorter plants mostly......,, I suspect these will fill in just like the past. Ethos claims this strain is a "Beast of a Plant", so the next 2 weeks should be pretty amazing. I'll look for 1 week in flowering pic's of the Gasm and Zombie and post them as a comparison.

IMG 1369

sshz

sshz

And Sweet Zombie 1 week into flowering.......... but you have to take the timing of the defoliations into consideration, as it makes a big difference in appearance the first few days after. And also 4 week veg vs. 5 week, so it's not an apples to apples comparison.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

Tonight is "Tanglefoot" night......... applying this crap is a sticky mess, but it will stop mites and other creepy crawlers from marching up your stem on their way to a meal. I normally put on those silicone doctor gloves and apply it liberally around an inch above the dirt line to the stem and any close by branches. It actually does a really good job at catching anything trying to get by. I've mentioned this stuff before, just rehashing old news tonight.

IMG 1370

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Tonight is "Tanglefoot" night......... applying this crap is a sticky mess, but it will stop mites and other creepy crawlers from marching up your stem on their way to a meal. I normally put on those silicone doctor gloves and apply it liberally around an inch above the dirt line to the stem and any close by branches. It actually does a really good job at catching anything trying to get by. I've mentioned this stuff before, just rehashing old news tonight.

View attachment 1099006
Now this is a product I can think of many inappropriate uses for... say like the toilet seat, a good smack to buddies hairy legs etc... endless possibilities.

Maybe even a slap to Aquas mouth to stop him from spouting nonsense in @sshz grow diary. Endless I say!!!

sshz

sshz

A few things......

1. I’m keeping one of the LED’s at 16 inches, the other at 20 inches. Let’s see what happens........

2. Probably my last spraying of PureCrop1 tomorrow night after lights out. Ethos claims this is an 8-9 week strain (early) for a cookie hybrid, and I‘m seeing the beginning of budding going at day 8 so I want to get this done.

3. Expert Eeeds has a new strain, I think it‘s “BlueCheese” and I’m hoping they included some of those In the package.

4. My list of U.S. based seed banks is getting larger, I may paste that list into the thread for those interested. I recently dropped some off the potential list for various reasons, but still all left are reliable. I’ll star my favorites........

5. I also going to spread out some of those yellow sticky traps in some pots when I do the tanglefoot. I love these things, they are an early detection device for some bug issues.

Madmax

Madmax

Ive grown the blue cheese from dinafem . its has a leafy bud structure..good smoke though.it stunk up the place.id give it a 6 in smoke.one i grew here outdoors didnt know what to do with itself.it went poddy and had a few nanners but never seeded..but still got 2 p off it..i wouldnt grow that again..big yielders outdoors but pita to trim.they grew monsters at my bros .perhaps expert have better phenos ..

Edit: lumatek mentions ideal height 16'

Last edited:
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

I would be interested in the US seed banks you approve of whenever you feel like posting. Im thinking thats the intelligent move to keep shipping time down. Ill need another strain in about a month. Really think my next purchase is bohdi strains from GLG, anything strawberry.

sshz

sshz

Below is my current seed vendor list, but it's surely not inclusive. I tend to favor banks that make it easy to pay, i.e. Paypal or CC. I also like to get tracking for my order, receive freebies and offer a solid selection of breeders to choose from. I'm sure some of you will offer other company's which I encourage, but these are the ones I currently order from and have received an order from in the past. THESE ARE ALL USA BASED by the way.............I am biased these days since mail is so damn slow.

TheSeedSource
GoldenTicketSeedBank
Hella Dank Seed Co.
Seed Cellar
JBC Seeds
GetSeedsRightHere
West Coast Connoisseur
Oregan Elite Seeds
North Atlantic Seed Co
Hembra Genetics Collection
GreenPoint Seeds
DC Seed Exchange

My actual list is about double the one above, but I drop them for a number of reasons, i.e. not enough fem's, double billing to credit cards, non delivery or very slow, bad customer service and so on.

Last edited:
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Thanks man ive bookmarked this page.

I meant to say I got an email from dcseedexchange, Its saying mass medical had a seed drop of putang, tangie x star pupil. Not sure about the SP but tangie seems to be a nice strain? Im not sure about mass medical either, just thought it may be something that interests you

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Also anything against greatlakesgenetics? Thats where i think my nezt purchase will be, my only prob is mailing cash or MO, seems most are like that, some taking cash app.

sshz

sshz

I got the same email......... I was just worried about the yield of those. DCseedexchange sends those messages out a couple of times a week, so you have to learn when and when not to get excited over something.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

I got the same email......... I was just worried about the yield of those. DCseedexchange sends those messages out a couple of times a week, so you have to learn when and when not to get excited over something.

Ahhhh ok I just signed up a few days ago so was wondering if it was just a generic add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom