Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Nope, nothing. I have ordered once or twice from them. I can't remember why they are not on the current list, I'll have to think about that one. I do hate sending cash thru the mail, but m.o.'s not so much. Again, I like the convenience of CC because I can call the bank and have the charges reversed if the order doesn't show up.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Agree about the credit card. That was my problem this last week, was short on money in the debit account. Had trouble finding anyone to take CC so your list will help. I tried dcseedexchange and meraki genetics (member here that carries greenpoint)

Greenpoint gets your stamp of approval i assume? The GMO punch sounded nice to me

sshz

sshz

Greenpoint in an interesting case............ they used to carry a kush called The Dog, both in regular and feminized form. I grew the fem, and every plant hermied beyond belief. In the description, it stated that occasionally hermies will show up, so just pluck them and everything will be fine from then on. Well, I can’t say I remember anything putting off so many male parts for such an extended period of time. Needless to say, I was on all the forums really giving them hell and one of the owners and I went at it for a good long time. He was nice enough and professional about it, but he couldn’t understand why I just couldn’t let it go. The posts are still out there, I came across one of them recently.

With that though, the smoke was wonderful. It was some really nice seeded pot, with really good flavors and effect. I’ve done some other things years ago, regular beans, and they were good too. Be aware though, I think their overall quality is not what it once was per some reports, but that’s not to say there aren’t some strains of theirs worth doing.

Seb

Seb

Best blue cheese i had came from e$kobar when he was working with Sannies (or at least selling though his website). His blue chem line is pretty nice too, F2’s can be found on Seedheaven at the moment.
Thanks sshz for the list, like Madmax I’ll have a look if worldwide shipping is an option for some of them!

sshz

sshz

Best blue cheese i had came from e$kobar when he was working with Sannies (or at least selling though his website). His blue chem line is pretty nice too, F2’s can be found on Seedheaven at the moment.
Thanks sshz for the list, like Madmax I’ll have a look if worldwide shipping is an option for some of them!

E$kobar did one of my favorites strains, "Chocolate Rain", which I bought off of Sannie's site. Look for my grow of it on RIU I'm guessing. I think this was the strain I described this way- "If I was on a deserted island and only had 1 strain to smoke, this would be it".

Seb

Seb

I’ve grown the Chocolate Rain and found some interesting pheno’s too, with taste/smell like dark chocolate and orange peel, just like the biscuits « orangette », nice memories :) surprisingly very potent too, with some pheno’s having a strong cerebral buzz.
One of my fav strains ever comes from e$ko too, was his blueberry sativa (DJ’s true blueberry « F2’s », parents selected for their sativa/Thai traits); most pheno’s had a strong spicy/woody/chocolate background, with sweet sugar liquorice notes.. not really into the real blueberry range taste, but damn it was tasty!

It’s sad to see e$ko is not throwing any new cross since quite a long time now, a lot of his stuffs uses classic Dutch strains but the outcome is often on point!
As said some F2’s from his lines can be found on seedheaven.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

The canopy is slowly filling up..........here's both side of the room.

IMG 1371
IMG 1372

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
E$kobar did one of my favorites strains, "Chocolate Rain", which I bought off of Sannie's site. Look for my grow of it on RIU I'm guessing. I think this was the strain I described this way- "If I was on a deserted island and only had 1 strain to smoke, this would be it".
Interesting... I have some of those... Probably ten (or close to) years old.

sshz

sshz

Pop them before they go bad. When you do let me know and I'll link you to a discussion with Eskobar regarding the different pheno's and the ones he felt were the keepers (and why).........

sshz

sshz

I've been wondering if I should have topped these............ not to control height but more to develop more bud sites. Remember though, it was a 5 week veg and they stilled stayed short. A topping and I would have had to go another week veg. I fully expect this strain to produce the largest buds of the three. .........maybe 6-7 plants are taller, more branchy with smaller leaves (leans to the sativa side) while most are shorter with big ass leaves ( leans to the indica side). Overall though, the plants are very healthy and I couldn't be more pleased.

Madmax

Madmax

Id prolly do those back ones in pic 2..what you reckon of the laterals on those strength wise.. will you have to stake them.im thinking maybe..

Theres some nice structured ones in there...make good moms.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I’ve grown the Chocolate Rain and found some interesting pheno’s too, with taste/smell like dark chocolate and orange peel, just like the biscuits « orangette », nice memories :) surprisingly very potent too, with some pheno’s having a strong cerebral buzz.
One of my fav strains ever comes from e$ko too, was his blueberry sativa (DJ’s true blueberry « F2’s », parents selected for their sativa/Thai traits); most pheno’s had a strong spicy/woody/chocolate background, with sweet sugar liquorice notes.. not really into the real blueberry range taste, but damn it was tasty!

It’s sad to see e$ko is not throwing any new cross since quite a long time now, a lot of his stuffs uses classic Dutch strains but the outcome is often on point!
As said some F2’s from his lines can be found on seedheaven.

Esko is out of the reefer seed biz. I'm not positive, but I heard he was hired in a non-cannabis agricultural business of some sort.

He gave all of his breeding stock away. Santero (AKA "San" of SANsemillas) got a full set. I think his stuff is available on HD and some European seed seller sites.

I have a number of Esko's seeds. I grew out a few a couple of years ago and found the scents were fantastic, but the potency is a little low by today's standards. If I ever find any special males in my pollen-chucking endeavors, I'll pop more Esko seeds and see if the potency can be increased a bit.

BTW, the seeds were 6 years old and I got 100% germination. Kept refrigerated, seeds last a long time.

sshz

sshz

If the above seed vendor list wasn't enough for you, I'm going to add another 13 vendors. Some of these I can't speak about, but they made the list because of others recommendations or breeders have recommended them.

1. Brotanical Gardens
2. Weed Guardian Family
3. GOKLGC
4. Stash Inc
5. 207 Genetics
6. Berkshire Hydroponics
7. MA Seed Vault
8. Roots to Success
9. Fire Tree Market
10. Tha Grow Shack
11. Lazy Daisy
12. TSL
13. Emerald Rose Grows

There are still many I've not included, but there should be plenty of choices for everyone now.

sshz

sshz

Id prolly do those back ones in pic 2..what you reckon of the laterals on those strength wise.. will you have to stake them.im thinking maybe..

Theres some nice structured ones in there...make good moms.

I don't suspect any staking will be necessary with these either. Once the lights were lowered to 20 inches, it will inhibit vertical growth but continue to thicken the branches. The plants aren't so tall at 26 inches (or so) that the branches will be too big or lanky. I think I'm in good shape moving forward. I'll do the last spraying tonight 2 hours after lights out, and then not much to do moving forward except water, which I'm now back to doing every other day.

By the way, I did raise the LED that was at 16 inches back to 20 inches. I noticed a few plants were unhappy with it, so back up it went. 20 inches ideal for me, any lower and some plants suffer because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom