Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Heaven help me, but from memory he liked the platinum tangie leaners a bit more than the GG leaners, which took longer and yielded very impressively. It's toward the very end of the thread.

You are absolutely correct. The early pheno's, which lean to the Platinum Tangie were much more to my liking than the later Golden Goat pheno's. Not sure where my mind was, but it was an extra large gummie in my tummie!

sshz

sshz

Candy Store is early flowering, I can see this done around 9 weeks. As opposed to the Gasm, which took almost 3 weeks before starting. Can you see the potential yet????? And it's almost time for another defoliation (maybe tomorrow) of the biggest of the leaves left on the plants. Pull the pic wider with your fingers, if you can for a closeup.

IMG 1374

Last edited:
Anthem

Anthem

Candy Store is early flowering, I can see this done around 9 weeks. As opposed to the Gasm, which took almost 3 weeks before starting. Can you see the potential yet????? And it's almost time for another defoliation (maybe tomorrow) of the biggest of the leaves left on the plants.

View attachment 1100533
Sshz I think you might have said that before on some of the other grows. I am going to stick my neck out and offer up a cool 5 dollar you will go more than 9 weeks.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Definitely big, bushy girls! Seems them want to go out more than up by a good bit.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Those are spot on, dont think ive seen you fuck up yet. Atleast in my mind you havent. They start nice luscious green and they finish that way

Really nice

sshz

sshz

Sshz I think you might have said that before on some of the other grows. I am going to stick my neck out and offer up a cool 5 dollar you will go more than 9 weeks.

Yup...... I like to go 10 weeks with anything from Ethos so I probably will go the full distance. My point was budding started really early on these.

sshz

sshz

Definitely big, bushy girls! Seems them want to go out more than up by a good bit.

It’s the lights.......... they continue he to stay nicely short but are producing and growing a lot of leaf right now.

sshz

sshz

Those are spot on, dont think ive seen you fuck up yet. Atleast in my mind you havent. They start nice luscious green and they finish that way

Really nice

I’ve talked about this before, I really don’t ever have bad grows anymore. I’m just lucky, I guess. Lol

sshz

sshz

I started in 1988 with 1 northern lights plant from Nevil in a closet. Turned out great by the way. Pretty much since then I’ve done 4 crops although I have taken a crop or two off because of work requirements, as most of my jobs I was working 70 hours a week overall. But either way, probably close to 120 grows if not more. I think I mentioned previously a bunch of my friends were together and we started listed every strain I ever grew and when we hit 100, we stopped but there were still way more. And I grew Green Poison from Sweet Seeds for 8 crops in a row.......when I was testing them and their “fast version”.........

Anthem

Anthem

Sshz something just hit me. You start all of your plants from seeds and you leave your lights at 100 percent the whole time and just raise them up so you do not kill the seedlings. Is this correct? Also you run 16/8
I start out with clones and put them under seedling LED's that put out 12.3 watts per square foot and I run them at 18/6. Once I place them in the flower and they get angry with anything over about 70 percent even at like 36". My hypothesis is that the younger the plant is exposed to the high PPFD of the Gavita's the better off they might be. I have tried various ways of trying to get them to accept more light but if you were sprouted under the high PPFD you might adapt quicker.

Madmax

Madmax

Yup...... I like to go 10 weeks with anything from Ethos so I probably will go the full distance. My point was budding started really early on these.
This is from bud onset sshz and not from first day of flower.pretty sure you have mentioned it before but i have forgotten..id like to see the breeders put from onset than just flower as they are waay out i think,but when i grow outdoors they are very close to flowering time..

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
This is from bud onset sshz and not from first day of flower.pretty sure you have mentioned it before but i have forgotten..id like to see the breeders put from onset than just flower as they are waay out i think,but when i grow outdoors they are very close to flowering time..
The standard is from flip.

Sometimes they give a range when it will be done in which hemisphere.

sshz

sshz

I start from seed directly under the LED's but I'm at 36+ inches with them. I watch them closely though, just in case. Clones will be testy until they develop a solid root system under any bright light.

Nope, I flower 10 weeks from the flip but if you remember, I went 11 weeks with the Orange Gasm Golden Goat leaners, and have no issue going longer when necessary. 10 weeks is my minimum, lets look at it that way.

Madmax

Madmax

Yes i do remember now..i have been mostly about yield and find going that extra also helps with the quality of smoke..did you notice with the zombies the hairs dying pretty quick all of a sudden im at beginning of 11 weeks with still half the pistils white.trics are all milky right now.they took 19 days to start in flower though..

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

11 weeks is about right with that strain............ I'm starting to wonder if your lights are not strong enough for proper coverage????? If you still have white pistils, you could still be 2 weeks away from completion. But it was a slow starting strain, for sure........ and doesn't expert seeds state it's a 7-8 weeks strain. LOL

Madmax

Madmax

11 weeks is about right with that strain............ I'm starting to wonder if your lights are not strong enough for proper coverage????? If you still have white pistils, you could still be 2 weeks away from completion. But it was a slow starting strain, for sure........ and doesn't expert seeds state it's a 7-8 weeks strain. LOL
Haha...its pretty much what MIMed touched on in another thread that its all apart of there marketing..who would buy them if they knew it would go to 11 weeks.
I keep thinking they are outdoor plants because if i went from bud onset which you do outdoors there estimate of flower time would b pretty damn close.thats what im finding with growing them outdoors..

Madmax

Madmax

I reckon your half right being only set on 750 in a 5x5 .it is penetrating abit but theres whits pistils down in the canopy but good bud formation too..

You might b right Aqua.nutes im using are a little high

Edit: oh ryan messaged and said my seeds have been shipped 😍..they arnt mucking about.thats awesome service..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom