Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Happy belated... going for liver an onions on the new discount?

We used to go out to eat 2-3 times a week, with maybe Chinese takeout thrown in there too. The wife works about 70 hours a week, but from home, and doesn’t feel much like cooking on some days. In the last year, we have been out to eat ZERO times, not once. We’ll do take out once in a while, but even that’s no more than once a week. With the warmer weather coming, we’ll grill most dinners. And liver and onions, not since I was a kid. My parents used to force me to eat it, and I haven’t touched it since.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

We used to go out to eat 2-3 times a week, with maybe Chinese takeout thrown in there too. The wife works about 70 hours a week, but from home, and doesn’t feel much like cooking on some days. In the last year, we have been out to eat ZERO times, not once. We’ll do take out once in a while, but even that’s no more than once a week. With the warmer weather coming, we’ll grill most dinners. And liver and onions, not since I was a kid. My parents used to force me to eat it, and I haven’t touched it since.
Yeah nothing like burnt liver that sucks the moisture right out of your mouth lol... spent a few nights sitting at the table wishing we had a dog

Anthem

Anthem

Yeah nothing like burnt liver that sucks the moisture right out of your mouth lol... spent a few nights sitting at the table wishing we had a dog
Ok so this is a little off the liver and onions comments but similar. When I was a kid it was Weight Watchers Chicken. My mom would put chicken breasts in the oven at like 450 for about an hour. I could never figure out why I always had to have a big glass of water with that chicken. Flash forward 8 years and I start doing my own grilling and all of a sudden Chicken is pretty darn good. Not a piece of leather that tastes like sawdust.

Anthem

Anthem

Aqua Man how is the peanut butter thief doing?
I messed up yesterday and the dogs have been being good so I let them stay in the house. One was giving me shit so Sunday I hit up the Vietnamese Market for some beef bones. They usually have the best price because of all the Pho cooked by Vietnamese people. So yesterday I give each of them a beef bone and take off to work. I got home to the biggest pile of shit right behind the front door. Had to take the area rug outside and wash it off.

NrthTaylor

NrthTaylor

Ok so this is a little off the liver and onions comments but similar. When I was a kid it was Weight Watchers Chicken. My mom would put chicken breasts in the oven at like 450 for about an hour. I could never figure out why I always had to have a big glass of water with that chicken. Flash forward 8 years and I start doing my own grilling and all of a sudden Chicken is pretty darn good. Not a piece of leather that tastes like sawdust.

I definitely learned of new (not really new) foods I liked when I was able to cook them myself lol.
@sshz how'd the shot go?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man how is the peanut butter thief doing?
I messed up yesterday and the dogs have been being good so I let them stay in the house. One was giving me shit so Sunday I hit up the Vietnamese Market for some beef bones. They usually have the best price because of all the Pho cooked by Vietnamese people. So yesterday I give each of them a beef bone and take off to work. I got home to the biggest pile of shit right behind the front door. Had to take the area rug outside and wash it off.
He is good.... fucking laziest dog ever... lied on the couch and tucked himself in... got up to go out 2 times and barked when Purolator came... then push the other blanket of the back of the couch so he could make a bed out of it... like the couch is soft enough for the lil millennial.

Pondracer

Pondracer

As I turned 65 last week, I am now eligible for the vaccine and I’ll be getting my first dose tomorrow. If you never hear from me again, you’ll know why..........

Got my first round today. I had to drive 2.5 hours one way, but I was glad to get out. Arm was sore and I was pretty sleepy coming home, but that was all I noticed. No third arm and I was so looking forward to it...

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

I'm the stick in the mud... they ain't getting near me with that. But to each thier own have to do what ya feel is right for ya

Totally agree, but at his age I would have to think about it. My dad was born in 57, hes a year younger. In excellent shape, rides mountain bike/eats clean and it put him in the hospital for a couple days because oxygen levels went low.

It seems its different for everyone, I dont wear a mask in 80% of places. Havent really cared, and I just gave blood couple weeks ago which stated I didnt have the antibodies. I havent had a problem with it. I just hate how political it got, its pathetic

sshz

sshz

Got my first round today. I had to drive 2.5 hours one way, but I was glad to get out. Arm was sore and I was pretty sleepy coming home, but that was all I noticed. No third arm and I was so looking forward to it...

They've been giving shots at 2 minor league baseball stadiums in my area, both around 45 minutes away- 1 north of me, the other south. I told the wife fuck it, I'm not waiting in line for 40 minutes to get the shot. I'll wait til the my Dr.'s office gets some, which may be never. I was in no hurry. So she's on a Facebook forum and someone from the local health dept. is on there too and says if anyone needs help, let her know. 10 minutes later, I'm signed up at a Walgreens 5 minutes away for my shot. Damn people, wished they'd mind their own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom