Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cohi

Cohi

Most do it high up for removing warm air and co2 heavier but that doesn't matter if you have good circulation
As above, I ended up keeping mine up high mainly to keep it out of my way. Used eye hooks into the beams and straps to hold the heavy bastard up there. A less powerful intake fan pushes air into the room in the low far corner - feeding from furnace room where the outside air intakes and water heater pilot light are- hoping to pull co2 off the pilot.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Last edited:
sshz

sshz

I’m getting way more than 20% more by weight by making the switch.......going from an average of around 65 oz to an average of over 104 oz.......... that’s over 50% more in my book.

Then add in shorter plants, less electricity usage, easier to manage room, not having to replace bulbs every other grow and a better end product......... there’s many advantages so far.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I’m getting way more than 20% more by weight by making the switch.......going from an average of around 65 oz to an average of over 104 oz.......... that’s over 50% more in my book.

Then add in shorter plants, less electricity usage, easier to manage room, not having to replace bulbs every other grow and a better end product......... there’s many advantages so far.
Yeah i was going off of 81 or 84 or whatever that was your previous high.

sshz

sshz

I think my all time high was 78, but that was only hit once....... and I think I hit in the 70’s maybe 5 times but high 60’s was often. Either way, aside from the led’s, my entire style of growing has changed with the short plants and defoliation, which surely has also made a dramatic impact.

Madmax

Madmax

I got to make a change soon..very soon..im missing out lol.im battling with 6 plants in a space a little smaller than what your 12s in and vegged the same time.the monies only in the top 1/4 lol .these hps near give you more stem than bud totally the opposite i grow outdoors.its shittin me and im getting real jelly lol 🤣..

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Have any of you heard/read about Ethos OKC (Orange Kush Cake)?

Looked into it a bit, never found anything bad about it, actually really like everything I was told about it. There is some clones of it floating around I might go that route and try it. I like anything orange

The best orange I found so far is a pheno I got from greenpoint seeds orange blossom special. everyone loves it.

sshz

sshz

When I bought the Candy Store, it was between that and the OKC........I bought the Candy strain cause I just finished the Orange Gasm and preferred something berry instead of orange. Both yield well, my main consideration.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I honestly feel a fan in the middle of the room drawing air in from all sides and blowing up is a great type of circulation. They actually make ceiling fans that do this. That pull air

63% more sir. If we are rounding up

sshz

sshz

You know what all these LED grows makes me the happiest... NO MORE LED VS HID THREADS if you notice... now us LED guys have moved onto raging on one another lol... so yeah half dozen of one and the other.

lol lol........ How true!

My floor fan is a beast, it's actually an outside fan and is very powerful. That's why where I put the Phresh Filter is important, I didn't want the fan blowing straight into the filter. I think I have it figured out, I'll just need a new hole in the ceiling and plug the old hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom