• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Confused by your question.........

The LED's are run 12/12 thru the entire grow...... ocassionally I'll leave the plants in the dark the last day or two. I don't think dimming or raising the LED's is necessary towards the end and doesn't add any real advantage. I should add, some long flowering sativas sometimes refuse to finish and I'll lower the on period to 10/14 to help it along.

The UV-B's will be run for increasing time periods the last two weeks, how much will be decided by how well the plants tolerate the UV.

sshz

sshz

I don't feel much like hanging those UV-B's today as I have to water the room, maybe tomorrow..............

Spent quite a bit of time looking at Sannie's Seeds stuff, saw some things I'd like to do. Every friggin thing worth doing is sold out....... I always wondered how he stays in business, as he's constantly out of stock on his better things. Herijuana was always a possibility but word is it's a shell of what it used to be and almost a waste at this point. Others are doing it though (Woodhorse is one name mentioned) but no fem's.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Spent quite a bit of time looking at Sannie's Seeds stuff, saw some things I'd like to do. Every friggin thing worth doing is sold out....... I always wondered how he stays in business, as he's constantly out of stock on his better things.
Isn't that the idea? Gives the impression it must be really hot shit too...

He would obviously make more money if he made more seeds of the good stuff I guess.

sshz

sshz

I’ve done a ton of Sannie’s stuff over the years, and some others he sells off there. Never been really disappointed. Always got delivery too. It’s been a while now though, and every time I go to the site, he’s always sold out so I don’t check very much anymore.

sshz

sshz

Just checked the UV-B lights to make sure they are working.......... at 24 watts, they sure don’t put off much light. After dealing with high power hps and led’s, it’s funny that something so small and weak can make such a difference in the end.

sshz

sshz

So, there doesn't seem much interest in the SuperBowl contest, so I'm changing things up a bit. Only 3 people have submitted a guess. Lots of football enthusiasts out there I see. Same contest, new prizes:

1. 1 pack Dr. GreenThumb "Turkish Cookies"

2. 10 pack of Ethos "Lemon Berry Cookies"

3. 5 pack "TangOG 1"- not sure who the breeder is- Fem's

4. 5 pack "Peach X WamZ"- not sure who the breeder is- M/F

If these don't get your juices going, then go buy your own! Get you guesses in before Feb. 7th.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So, there doesn't seem much interest in the SuperBowl contest, so I'm changing things up a bit. Only 3 people have submitted a guess. Lots of football enthusiasts out there I see. Same contest, new prizes:

1. 1 pack Dr. GreenThumb "Turkish Cookies"

2. 10 pack of Ethos "Lemon Berry Cookies"

3. 5 pack "TangOG 1"- not sure who the breeder is- Fem's

4. 5 pack "Peach X WamZ"- not sure who the breeder is- M/F

If these don't get your juices going, then go buy your own! Get you guesses in before Feb. 7th.

Lol. Never got scolded for not entering a contest before. :-)

sshz

sshz

I used to love watching the Flyers growing up, and Often went to the Spectrum to see games thru the years. Football is the only thing I pay attention now these days, and even that is dwindling. If it wasn’t for the gambling, I’d probably never watch.

sshz

sshz

Interesting, Dr. GreenThumb goes against the norm when sprouting seeds..........

GreenThumb

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I used to love watching the Flyers growing up, and Often went to the Spectrum to see games thru the years. Football is the only thing I pay attention now these days, and even that is dwindling. If it wasn’t for the gambling, I’d probably never watch.

Bob Kelly from the old broad street bullies era Flyers lived diagonally across the street from the house i grew up in in jersey. Bobby clark owned the day camp i went to in summer. They used to get drunk on multiple kegs and play street hockey with is kids sometimes. Plus Mrs. Kelly was smokin’. Bunch of helmetless toothless bastards laughing and running around with a pack of kids. Good stuff!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Interesting, Dr. GreenThumb goes against the norm when sprouting seeds..........

View attachment 1085016

these are the instructions the breeder of ch9 goes by but improves it with a coffee filter instead of paper towel which can stick to the roots.

i have had 1 “helmet” and no stunted weird looking seedlings since i changed to tap root up. There is a diagram of what happens to the seed root from an old french gardening book. I will search for it and post. I think tap root down is mis info transfered from rockwool cube technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom