Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Our daughters came home yesterday, we ordered out a sushi "boat" and pigged out last night....... LOL The wife made lump crab cakes tonight, just hanging out getting ready to mount the wife for a birthday f*ck. LOL No real presents to speak of, too old for that crap.

Madmax

Madmax

Nonsense 😃..your only a pup...my brothers birthday today hes 42 got him a bottle of chivas regal .hes abit of a pisshead .but ill help him drink it...😃
20210315 163547

sshz

sshz

A few things tonight...........

1. The Phresh filter is not cutting it right now. I control the room temps with the exhaust fan, which is hooked up to the filter. I've had to run the fan slower than I'd like to to keep the temp at 81 degrees. Not enough air is passing thru to completely scrub the room. So, I'm probably going to add another room scrubber, a fan and filter than exhaust in the room, just to get a scrub boost. Smaller size though, I have to check my extra fans and buy the filter.

2. I decided to leave the plants in the room for tomorrows defoliation. The are nicely packed and kind of settled in and pulling them out and starting over makes no sense. The plan is to remove 4-8 more leaves per plant and open it up again some.

3. The taller plants have a completely different appearance, more like a Xmas tree. I suspect these will yield less, with less branches and bud sites.

4. The tallest plant in the room is about 6 inches from the LED and doing fine. But it's in the back corner, and not getting hit with the full complement of photons. I may bend her and 1-2 other plants tomorrow to help maintain an even canopy. I may have to break down the stem some to make the bend. I just rub the stem between my thumb and fore finger, applying enough pressure to break and soften the stem for the bend (BUT DON"T OVER DO IT). The stem will recover and that joint will become even stronger. I've actually used duct tape with good results when I weaken it too much and have to give it some additional support.

5. I forget to mention I made my last PureCrop1 spray a few days ago. I cooled the room down for about an hour after lights out and went in for a green flashlight spraying. Plants seem to love this stuff if applied correctly, they always look great the next morning.

Bdmack

Bdmack

A few things tonight...........

1. The Phresh filter is not cutting it right now. I control the room temps with the exhaust fan, which is hooked up to the filter. I've had to run the fan slower than I'd like to to keep the temp at 81 degrees. Not enough air is passing thru to completely scrub the room. So, I'm probably going to add another room scrubber, a fan and filter than exhaust in the room, just to get a scrub boost. Smaller size though, I have to check my extra fans and buy the filter.

2. I decided to leave the plants in the room for tomorrows defoliation. The are nicely packed and kind of settled in and pulling them out and starting over makes no sense. The plan is to remove 4-8 more leaves per plant and open it up again some.

3. The taller plants have a completely different appearance, more like a Xmas tree. I suspect these will yield less, with less branches and bud sites.

4. The tallest plant in the room is about 6 inches from the LED and doing fine. But it's in the back corner, and not getting hit with the full complement of photons. I may bend her and 1-2 other plants tomorrow to help maintain an even canopy. I may have to break down the stem some to make the bend. I just rub the stem between my thumb and fore finger, applying enough pressure to break and soften the stem for the bend (BUT DON"T OVER DO IT). The stem will recover and that joint will become even stronger. I've actually used duct tape with good results when I weaken it too much and have to give it some additional support.

5. I forget to mention I made my last PureCrop1 spray a few days ago. I cooled the room down for about an hour after lights out and went in for a green flashlight spraying. Plants seem to love this stuff if applied correctly, they always look great the next morning.

5. '...when applied correctly.' Any tips regarding the PC1? I've recently picked up a bottle to try and seem to be burning some of the leaves.

sshz

sshz

My suggestions would be:

1. Room and plants have to be cool before an application.

2. Water the plants well 6-12 hours before so they are hydrated to reduce stress.

3. Apply at the lower rate, stronger dosages are not beneficial.

4. Apply in the dark, don’t turn lights until the plants are dry.

5. Don’t overly soak plants, just a quick spray every where.

6. The finer the mist when spraying, the better.

sshz

sshz

So just finished my mini defoliation............ I didn't go crazy, probably 4 leaves a plant on average. I removed the largest blocking things beneath, any obvious larger leaves with deep purple stems and some smaller stuff low down blocking me when i water. I decided not to over do it. If you remember, Rasta Jeff talks about how you want the leaves catching all the light so none passes down to the ground- you want all the photons "caught" by some part of each plant.

The tallest plant was bent (and snapped-LOL) but will do fine at a 90 degree angle when it recovers. Everything else height wise was left alone.

Madmax

Madmax

Ooh Nice...does quite a few things .this can help with the mold issues i had through human error...
Ive got to look into this and see if i can get it here or an equivalent to it..im glad i asked..

Edit: bingo..i can get it here 😍

Bdmack

Bdmack

My suggestions would be:

1. Room and plants have to be cool before an application.

2. Water the plants well 6-12 hours before so they are hydrated to reduce stress.

3. Apply at the lower rate, stronger dosages are not beneficial.

4. Apply in the dark, don’t turn lights until the plants are dry.

5. Don’t overly soak plants, just a quick spray every where.

6. The finer the mist when spraying, the better.
Thanks for the info. I'm doing some but not all and expect I'll see improvement but hitting 1-6.

Moshmen

Moshmen

And at 65, I’m still far from the oldest guy posting on the site. And I don’t look a day over 60, or maybe 55 or whatever. Everyone is in agreement I don’t look my age....... see what smoking pot for 40 years can do for you. Lol
Congrats! Good month- mine was Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom