Ethos Seeds "Candy Store" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthem

Anthem

Man I just had a good laugh remembering my seedlings exposed to a super tiny dose of massive... man they stretched so hard I was like wtf until I learned that tria will do that
You should see the increases nutrient uptake @Milson talked about, overall greener plant and increased pistils. This has been my experience with Massive and PGR's. It also has a secondary product in it gibberellic acid that I believe helps with Terp product. The Gibberellic Acid I believe has a smell like pine sol. I use another product and when I inquired with Dirtbag he told me it was the Gibberellic Acid which is what I believe he mentioned to you @Aqua Man caused the stretch in Veg you had.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You should see the increases nutrient uptake @Milson talked about, overall greener plant and increased pistils. This has been my experience with Massive and PGR's. It also has a secondary product in it gibberellic acid that I believe helps with Terp product. The Gibberellic Acid I believe has a smell like pine sol. I use another product and when I inquired with Dirtbag he told me it was the Gibberellic Acid which is what I believe he mentioned to you @Aqua Man caused the stretch in Veg you had.
Yep yep

Anthem

Anthem

Also I think 10 mils per gallon is a pretty sweat spot for maximum usage. I am hesitant to go over that number. I have plants in week 8 and I stopped it at the end of week 6, seeing some foxtailing but not the really bad stuff you know where the plant looks like it has a penis growing out of the top of the bud. Overdrive does that it really bad so no more of that stuff for me.

sshz

sshz

"In case @sshz wants to look to see if he notices an unusual amount of little shoots further in the branch or down the plant etc (y'all know what i mean i think)."

To be honest, I'm not seeing it. It may have to do with my lolipoping method removing all the shoots so nothing grows. But remember, I'm at a low 25% dose, there may not be enough ppm to push that new growth.

sshz

sshz

Contest guesses.......

TheShortAnswer 99 oz 5 grams
Mr.Greenthumb 99 oz 9 grams
Porky1982 99 oz 22 grams
Milson 101 oz 11 grams
Rootbound 102 oz 16 grams
Seb 103 oz 15 gams
BadBud3 104 oz 14 grams
JimmyC 105 oz 10 grams
Aqua Man 106 oz 16 grams
Anthem 106 oz 17 grams
VLAD 107 oz 7 grams
J-Sauce 108 oz 8 grams
Bdmack 109 oz 2 grams
NrthTaylor 109 oz 16 grams
MadMax 111 oz 0 grams
SlammedS. 111 oz 11 grams
Burnz 116 oz 0 grams

Anyone else who wishes to make a guess for the seeds/gummies, make sure the guess is listed by Wed midnight......

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
"In case @sshz wants to look to see if he notices an unusual amount of little shoots further in the branch or down the plant etc (y'all know what i mean i think)."

To be honest, I'm not seeing it. It may have to do with my lolipoping method removing all the shoots so nothing grows. But remember, I'm at a low 25% dose, there may not be enough ppm to push that new growth.
I would have been surprised if you did see it. Would have been a super strong reaction given the dosage and its being part of a packaged, balanced product. Also with the training as you said.

Thanks for looking though!

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
View attachment 1081051

CANDY STORE R1
LIMITED RELEASE
Lemon Berry Candy OG x Ethos Cookies #16
ETHOS Unique Boutique Line

Indoor:
• Flowering time: 8-9 weeks
• Yield: She throws down!!!
Outdoor: VERY early for a cookie.
• Yield: Beast!
• Total Cannabinoids: 30%+
• CBG: 1-3%
• CBC 1%
Terpenes/Favor: Sharp candied berries, thick floral and sandalwood incense...with a gasoline back.
Beast of a plant!!! Medium-tall with strong lateral branching. She likes to get BIG!! Lots of orange sized nugs stacked all the way down. Monster trichome heads make her perfect for extraction!!
i herd ethos seeds stole a bunch of some maui growers strains and they are in court for it now... the guy was hired by them then they fired and took his maui fire... if its true that is messed up i dont want that gear. but nice pic. io herd it from a dude who know a lot of industry dudes. and it was one of those im buying shit n these guys are talking in line about buying ethos seeds then boom they said that and i was like what and you want to buy stolen work... maybe ethos can chime in and clear this up...

sshz

sshz

I’ve talked about Ethos owner Colin previously, he’s well known to be a real piece of shit. It’s one of the reasons I stopped doing their beans for a while. I even posted his 3 page “rap” sheet on RIU detailing his prison time for gun offenses, animal cruelty, abusing old girlfriends and the list goes on and on. But the industry is full of degenerates of one type or another so we each need to make our own decisions we can live with and go from there.

And don’t expect Ethos to ever comment on the subject, EVER!

sshz

sshz

The Medify Air Scrubber is working very well.........my only complaint would be it's a bit loud at the highest setting, but not ridiculous. Well that, and it's a big unit but on wheels and easily can be rolled room to room. There are 4 fan settings, which are simple to turn down a bit if necessary. We've been running it at full power the last few days, just to clean as much of the indoor air as we can. There is a night setting which turns off all the lights and runs the device at a very low fan speed (and very quiet).

I've definitely notice an improvement in my allergies, mainly nose stuffiness. Before the system arrived, I wasn't smelling the grow room as much as a house muskiness- that has all disappeared now. We were out yesterday for a while and when we came home, no smells were noticeable.

A rating, I'll be buying another unit soon enough.

sshz

sshz

One thing I've hesitated to mention this time is the disappointing lower growth down deep into the plants. I'm guessing it's directly related to not defoliating enough early on in flowering, as this was an experiment to try and find a happy medium. I'm still removing handfuls of leaves every day, but it's too late now to make a difference. The experiment is over, heavy defoliation from now on anything that has 50% or more sativa in it at the onset of flowering. The differences are very obvious, Ethos's "End Game" better watch out cause I'm coming at them with a mission.

sshz

sshz

But, since it’s really only impacting the lowest of the low growth near the main stem, we are probably not talking about much overall weight, since no stem is involved in weight that far down- maybe just a few oz. Just remember, defoliation is your friend.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Contest guesses.......

Porky1982 99 oz 22 grams
Milson 101 oz 11 grams
Seb 103 oz 15 gams
BadBud3 104 oz 14 grams
JimmyC 105 oz 10 grams
Aqua Man 106 oz 16 grams
Anthem 106 oz 17 grams
VLAD 107 oz 7 grams
J-Sauce 108 oz 8 grams
Bdmack 109 oz 2 grams
MadMax 111 oz 0 grams
Burnz 116 oz 0 grams

Anyone else who wishes to make a guess for the seeds/gummies, make sure the guess is listed by Wed midnight......
I pm you guess somehow got lost of f the list

Plantdaddy

Plantdaddy

I don't post much because of safety reasons but ive been following along on your beautiful grow as always.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring at 117 oz 1 gram.

I have a question for you guys. I know pgr's are generally frowned upon for many reasons. I know you guys wouldn't be using something dangerous so my question is..... massive that you guys are using, is it a natural pgr product? Im interested in the success you guys are having in trying it out myself.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't post much because of safety reasons but ive been following along on your beautiful grow as always.

I would like to throw my hat in the ring at 117 oz 1 gram.

I have a question for you guys. I know pgr's are generally frowned upon for many reasons. I know you guys wouldn't be using something dangerous so my question is..... massive that you guys are using, is it a natural pgr product? Im interested in the success you guys are having in trying it out myself.
Natural PGR derived from kelp and bees wax

Arlo12765

Arlo12765

Contest guesses.......

Porky1982 99 oz 22 grams
Milson 101 oz 11 grams
Seb 103 oz 15 gams
BadBud3 104 oz 14 grams
JimmyC 105 oz 10 grams
Aqua Man 106 oz 16 grams
Anthem 106 oz 17 grams
VLAD 107 oz 7 grams
J-Sauce 108 oz 8 grams
Bdmack 109 oz 2 grams
MadMax 111 oz 0 grams
Burnz 116 oz 0 grams

112 oz 0 grams

sshz

sshz

Everyone, please double check you are listed and your guess is correct............new guesses til midnight tonight, corrections made anytime. My guess is 100 oz exactly, but I've been low every time.

Contest guesses.......

Porky1982 99 oz 22 grams
Milson 101 oz 11 grams
Moshmen 103 oz 3 grams
Seb 103 oz 15 gams
BadBud3 104 oz 14 grams
JimmyC 105 oz 10 grams
Aqua Man 106 oz 16 grams
Anthem 106 oz 17 grams
VLAD 107 oz 7 grams
J-Sauce 108 oz 8 grams
Bdmack 109 oz 2 grams
MadMax 111 oz 0 grams
Arlo 112 oz o grams
Burnz 116 oz 0 grams
PlantDaddy 117 oz 1 gram

Last edited:
Plantdaddy

Plantdaddy

Natural PGR derived from kelp and bees wax

I like the sound of that. Gonna give it a try on my next round. Currently have a 5x5 full of gelato OG that im not happy with the flower size beginning week 9 tomorrow. Its the loudest and frostiest strain I've run but unless it surprises me with weight, one of the smallest yielding strains I've run. I wouldn't consider running it again unless some magic juice could change the potential outcome.

I am currently thinking about a consolation prize since we had so many guesses.......... maybe a drawing out of a hat by Mrs. SSHZ for another pack of seeds (or two) not listed in the prize package. Stay tuned, an announcement will be made.

Your generosity is class act my friend. I realize my guess is high but it's less of in hopes of winning the prize and more about sending you good vibes and hitting a lb. over your mark. Sending you good vibes and blessed harvesting my grow bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom